searchoffriends thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

PART 14

anjali and riddhima ... meeting

Face to face with something soo not usual

As Anjali and atul were still in shock, gunjan came there

"hey what happened mom, what are you thinking" seeing Anjali not reacting much

Then only keerti and shubhankar attention went towards riddhima , there reaction was same like Anjali , they first looking at the face and then towards each other , as if they all were dreaming ,

Lets now hold their reaction there , the most shocked and disturbed was sumit , he just came to knew that riddhima was dead and here she was standing there in front of him

"mom are you ok" said gunjan shaking Anjali a bit bringing her back to senses , and she thought its better getting with the flow what was happening

"oh I am sorry actually I was thinking something" said Anjali looking at the face again and again

"oh its ok aunty , hopefully I can call you that , its soo nice I finally meeting you , you knew gunjan has told me soo many thinks about you all that I was soo excited to meet you , by the way I must admire that you are still far more beautiful then what gunjan told me , you don't even look like her mother at all , you look like you are her elder sister" said riddhima , all in one goo as usual

"that's soo sweet of you , it was really nice meeting you , anji why don't we sit" said atul getting in between like always he understood Anjali state and came for her rescue

"oh riddhima, by the way that's keerti aunty , and shubhankar uncle , kripa's mom and dad" said gunjan ahead

"oh hello , I don't knew I think they all were busy with some stuff and we disturbed them all , soo they all look soo lost in thinking for their work" said riddhima , looking at all reactions and finding them all not very actually not at all normal

"no no , its nothing like that , its nice meeting you" said shubhankar , just trying being general smiling a bit

Then riddhima saw suhani standing there , and she went meeting her

"di , hey di" said riddhima moving there , but here Anjali lost her senses , she was so so disturbed by now, and listening the same words again she was dumbstruck, and immediately looked up , only to see riddhima moving from there ,

"hey suhani di , hi how are you , you knew I really missed you" said riddhima hugging and meeting suhani

"soo do I riddhima , and I am really fine" said suhani meeting her happily

"ok soo now as all meeting and introductions are over why don't we all have some starters an start our evening" suggested angad

Everyone started chatting with each other and having fun except for old group they were soo lost over what had happened , their eyes were only moving on riddhima again and again . they were trying to accept the fact that it was someone else there

But still they were just watching her where she was, standing and chatting with youngsters

The old gang was soo not in the party now they all don't knew what to do and what not to do , seeing their condition and understanding it a bit , sumit made a suggestion

"hey guys why don't you come with me , you knew I have some old remembrance of our old time together , come with me I will show you all that" said sumit , signaling atul to take Anjali along with him and even shubhankar and keerti

"ya sure sumit why not lets go" said atul and soo all five if them excused themselves for a while from there

And sumit took them to his room

Sumit room

"atul how can that be possible that was riddhima , my riddhima , she was there in front of me , how can that be , I mean I don't knew am I dreaming what is happening here with us" said Anjali all confused as well as soo lost how to reply over this

"Anjali , please relax , even I have no idea what is happening I mean this is soo not real" said atul

"this is impossible , same face , same name and same voice is it some kind of joke" said shubhankar

"yes it is a joke , a big joke that god had played with us , god already knew that we were trying hard to forget all that past and see what god had done here he brought our past here alive in front of us" said keerti

"its not past its there , she is my riddhima, she his back , my riddhima had came back" said Anjali , suddenly

"no anji , she is not our riddhima , she is riddhima sharma, she is someone else daughter , whose face is soo resembling to riddhima" said atul trying to clear Anjali doubts

"no atul didn't you saw her she was riddhima , our riddhima, she is our riddhima, oh atul she is back , she is back for her di , I knew this, I will go and just hug her tight and she will be ours" said Anjali

"hold on Anjali , please control yourself and your senses , she is someone else she cant be our riddhima , our riddhima is dead , she is dead , she is not our riddhima" said atul trying to control Anjali

"atul is right , we need to control ourselves and behave normally there , she is someone else whole face is soo similar to our riddhima , that doesn't means we will say anything and create any scene down there afterall she is belongs to your daughter to be in laws family atul we have to keep a look over this as well , please Anjali you need to behave normally please for gunjan's sake" said keerti tried to make Anjali normal

"but what is all this I mean, I didn't understand anything here once a minute ago you all were telling me that riddhima was dead many years ago , and here we see such a look alike of riddhima standing in front of us and that to as our children friend , that's such a joke, I don't know why destiny plays such cheap games always" said sumit

"I also don't knew that , anyways lets us all go down I mean we cant take more longer time here , otherwise the sharma family can take us all in wrong way" said atul

"ok guys you all go ahead move down , i have some urgent work I will be there in a while" said sumit and excused himself from them

After few more time controlling there all feelings they all went down , just for their child sake they can't do any such nonsense act there , as then it won't be good for gunjan , and kripa's future

As they all went out of the room leaving sumit alone , sumit went towards a cabinet and picked out one picture from there , a very old picture ,

He looked to that , it was of none other than riddhima , old riddhima , the riddhima gupta , in which she was wearing salwar suit

"I don't knew what's happening , how can you goo away like this riddhima , I always wanted to see you happy but not this I ever expected" said sumit seeing the picture

And then he remembered his first day in sanjeevani hospital , 25 Years Ago ,

Flashback

When he saw her for the first time , and only then FALLEN IN LOVE WITH HER

She was also same way nervous and excited both ,for there first day of internship , she was looking soo innocent and beautiful , her face had something which made sumit fall in love at first sight with her

He always followed her secretly watched her working in sanjeevani hospital , but never had guts to say her anything , just been good friends always , and this friendship one day became his rival

"sumit you knew you are a really good friend of mine and I really wish you to meet someone" said riddhima to sumit while they were packing there stuff in the locker room

"someone whom" asked sumit confused

"the man in my life , whom I love" said riddhima

And it was a heartbreak for sumit , she loved someone else , she is not his

"you love , I mean you love someone , where is he" said sumit , with a broken heart

"well he is also a doctor like us , but in some other hospital , we were in college together , and I really love him a lot , well please sumit , it's a little secret of mine , even anji di don't knew this , soo please hope you keep it to yourself" said riddhima

"yaa sure riddhima I will , I am really happy for you that you have your love in your life" said sumit , broken at heart still smiling

"oh sumit you are such a great friend of mine , I will surely make you meet him one day" said riddhima happily ,

And only the next day from this heart break , sumit

remembered getting a call from kashish

"kashish didi , how are you , hope everything is fine there" said sumit on the phone

"no sumit there are few problems here , actually , I got married to sujal without his parents will and now we have came back here to our house , we have nothing with us" said kashish very tensed

"hey didi , please don't be sad , I will come there soon , and don't you worry I am getting a further internship offer from Canada , and there the hospital is also giving me accommodation , we all will go there and start a new life" said sumit , "moreover there is nothing left here anymore" said sumit ahead

And then he left

End of his flashback

[hope you guys not getting confused , it was all flashback 25 years ago what happened , and the reason why sumit and armaan never came face to face]

As they all went down they saw

The sharma elders were sitting one side with sujal , and kashish and sapna were being good host serving them all well with starters and drinks

While all youngsters were on the other side having there good time

The sharma elders were sitting one side with sujal , and kashish and sapna were being good host serving them all well with starters and drinks

While all youngsters were on the other side having there good time sitting together the other side , as always , angad and kripa sitting together followed by gunjan and samrat and then mayank and nupur , and finally coming there one more couple sitting together that were adhiraj and suhani , but still they were busy talking with others and not with each other , while riddhima was sitting next to them , and teasing the two newly made couples sitting in front of her

And Anjali atul went down seeing her and noticing each and every move of her , she was exactly a copy , as if someone has fitted a mirror there

They all went and joined the elders there and tried to be normal with them , avoiding her sitting there

Soon everyone got busy with each other , sumit came down , and ladies went in some corner discussing there kind of stuff and like that the party was going on

Everyone was standing and chatting with each other, when sujal went towards the younger group where riddhima , adhiraj , mayank , nupur and suhani were standing and busy in some group chatting while angad and kripa , and samrat and gunjan were there one good corners for their kind of chatting , now they cant do anything else right now in front of everyone other then chatting

"well I think this is a real memorable moment , how about we capture this forever with us , lets have some group photographs" suggested sujal

"ya sujal uncle that's a great idea" said riddhima smiling

"oh thanks sweetheart you knew you are soo sweet , you find all my said words great , unlike others , who don't even care for me" said sujal all melodramatically , teasing kashish , who was even listening to them

"oh that's so sad uncle but you don't worry you knew some peoples don't care for the good thinks , what you call that in hindi , unhe uski ka.. whats that ya kabar nahi hoote" said riddhima trying hard to remember that hindi word

While mayank and nupur were having their heads on their head listening to such great hindi of riddhima

"idiot kabar nahi , kadar , kabar in hindi means grave , its kadar that means value" said adhiraj correcting her

"god riddhima you and your poor hindi you shall not always try with that" said nupur ,

"oh comeon bhabhs , I knew I am very poor in that but don't worry I am trying like always , you knew na its said try try until you succeed" said riddhima with her ever soo chill nature

"ya that's right that's the spirit , you shall never give up , now translate this to hindi" said sujal , teasing her ahead

"oh now for that I need to open my hindi dictionary here , well in any case lets come back to where we were" said riddhima

"madam we were here only" said adhiraj teasing ahead

"oh really , adi bhai I meant about what sujal uncle was saying , lets have some group photographs" said riddhima

"oh ya for that first we need to have a group , which I think is individually busy in there ever so important work" said adhiraj pointing towards the two couple busy in there stuffs

"god there four , they again started don't they ever get bored of being alone" said riddhima irritated

"how can they be they all are in love , and when you are in love you don't need anyone else other then just your lover around you" said sujal looing at them

"oh seriously then I am soo glad that I am not having this illness, I mean staying alone with one person , oh my god , how can anyone live without being in group where you cant get plenty of peoples to chat with" said riddhima ahead ,

"ya right , you are soo correct well we will se that the day you fall in love , then I will ask you this question" said sujal , laughing at riddhima kiddish chat

"ok guys lets all assemble now , and stand together , and I will click some great pictures of you all" said sujal

"uncle you will click our pictures" asked shocked riddhima

"offcourse I will you all don't knew I am a great photographer at heart , you knew if I was not a businessman , then I would surely have been a photographer" said sujal proudly

"I knew your photography obsession really well , you knew sujal use to click photo of everyone at our home , including servants drivers and even watchmen's" said kashish laughing and remembering how much sujal was obsessed with clicking pictures

"ok then we all are ready for you" said riddhima smiling , and others also happily joined them for the photographs , while elders were in the corner and preferred to stay out from this children fun

First all youngsters stand systematically for a group photo

"ok guys you all ready , ok then say paneer" said sujal

"uncle we have to say cheese" said angad annoyed with what sujal said

"oh hoo kid , with cheese you get international smile and by saying paneer you will get an indian smile" sujal joked ahead , and everyone had no option just to laugh loud at him

"ok now position say paneer" said sujal

"ok paneeerr" all together and sujal clicked there pictures

After few of groups , they had few individual pictures of angad and kripa and then gunjan and samrat

"Ok now I want to click a beautiful picture , how about only all ladies in that" said sujal

And so it was only nupur ,suhani , gunjan, kripa and riddhima left there for pose

It was like , kripa in the middle , and then riddhima , and gunjan on both sides and then nupur along with riddhima and suhani next to gunjan

As the picture was about to click , gunjan and riddhima naughty mind got something, and as the picture was to click , they made kripa head up from the back , resultant the picture was clicked with kripa looking up towards the sky

Riddhima rushed to take the picture from sujal , as it was an instant picture receiving camera

"oh god kripa , mam what is soo amazing there in the ceiling" said riddhima looking in the picture and teasing kripa

"riddhima you idiot its all because of you , you and gunjan I hate you girls , you destroyed my picture" said kripa annoyed ,

"but whatever it is , it is looking really cute, right riddhima" said gunjan ahead teasing kripa seeing the picture

"gunjan this is really bad , give the picture to me , comeon , I need it back" said kripa coming towards gunjan for the picture

"hey riddhima catch it" said gunjan thronging the picture towards riddhima and riddhima taking it ran away from kripa

"comeon kripa take the picture from here" saying so riddhima went away from the sitting area towards the enterence

"riddhima this is not good give it to me" said annoyed kripa following riddhima

While others were just enjoying this small cute scene there , and just laughing

Riddhima was standing there and teasing kripa, when a voice was heard from back

"hey guys I am back" was the voice , everyone looked up there , it was armaan

And as riddhima was not very attentive that someone was coming from back , she got misbalanced and falling and finally landing directly in armaan arms ,

Armaan as like always saved her from falling

But one bomb was already blown and this time only on atul , Anjali , keerti and shubhankar

The glass from Atul hand falled down the instant he saw armaan, they all were dumbstruck again

But then immediately riddhima falling and him holding him act happened , soo to there luck no one saw there reactions

While on the other side , armaan and riddhima in same position

"oh thank god" exclaimed riddhima , that thank god she is not fallen down

"well is falling your hobby" said armaan , still in same position

"well then is saving your hobby" said riddhima counter questioning

"ahh not really" said armaan

"then not really" said riddhima ahead

And smiling to there own chat they both got straight

[unlike always no big eyes lock and all , yaar kya karre whole family is there]

But Still the one who wanted to see what they wanted to see have already seen it , sujal and kashish were watching it all , and having a good smile on there faces soo were two more who were signaling each other see whats happening , and they were none other then nandini and prerna

Well let them stay happy as for few who are really shocked right now

First one shock , now another bomb , and that to a big one

First saw armaan , and then seeing riddhima and armaan , in one position they have seen them lots of times in sanjeevani , sometime romancing , sometime fighting , but seeing like this, was a part of their daily routine , and today they were here in front of them soo much real or that it was some kind of dream

They all were thinking as if someone has put them in some time machine 22 years ago , and they were there in their old times

Was they really in present or someone has send all of them in the past , they cant get it

Who was this face now and what was this now, they all were thinking this only when came another voice

"armaan" said kashish to armaan , but this was all for them he was also armaan , his name was armaan , he was same faced same like riddhima why and what all was happening in there

"you are late armaan" said sujal

"sorry mom , sorry dad , sorry guys, I knew I am late but was just busy with some last minute stuff" said armaan apologizing to all of them

"oh ho its perfectly all right beta , now we all knew that work comes first" said karan ,meeting armaan

"see here comes the workaholic , you knew what armaan , for him work is always the first , whatever the reason be" said nandini , as usual teasing her husband working habit

"I don't think its like that always aunty ,I mean karan uncle is soo sweet I am sure you are only teasing him" said armaan , meeting nandini

"oh that's soo sweet of you armaan , see everyone knew me soo well , so I think you need to stop destroying my image in front of them always" said karan teasing them

"oh hoo , nandu chachi ,leave him , see you like always started , please armaan don't mind them they are always joking with each other like this" said riddhima

"why would I ,when I have seen much more bigger jokes in my own house , you knew I am pretty use to this" said armaan looking towards sujal and kashish and there all day teasing sessions

"agreed" said riddhima laughing

"hwww riddhima , beta this armaan is an idiot and you to supporting him not good" said sujal not taking blames on them

"ok ok , you elders please now stop and armaan , come I will let you meet my to be in-laws" said angad talking armaan towards shubhankar and keerti , who all were still standing in shock dumbstruck

"armaan well they are kripa's parents , her mom , and her dad , and uncle aunty this is my bro , my cousin armaan" said angad introducing him to all

"oh hello sir, hello mam ,its really nice meeting you , I really wished to meet you both , and mam I must tell you that you are a really very pretty lady , now I knew from where kripa got soo nice looks from" said armaan to keerti and shubhankar

"stop it armaan and stop flirting with my to be mother in law" said angad in teasing sense

And this let keerti shubhankar got an excuse from not replying, as angad and armaan got soo busy in there chat that they didn't realized that they have not uttered a single word to them yet

"ok now stop you both , will you always stay fighting , well armaan , you met my mom dad , now this is atul and Anjali aunty , gunjan's parents" said kripa coming in between there never ending fights

Armaan waved them as well , with a hello , but they both were soo standing like statues that they didn't replied , and armaan noticing it found it so strange , but before he can say anything and interpret anything out of it , angad called him again

"oh now its been a lot of introductions , hellos and hi's for the day , come now lets join the gang , you knew we all were discussing about our stay in sunder nagar , we all enjoyed it so much that we were planning to have another picnic together" said angad to armaan , and took him away from there towards where others were standing

And soon they all got engrossed in this work , only the four left

Shubhankar and keerti saw atul and Anjali state that was getting more and more miserable , and they both were trying to pacify them

Soon it broked down , Anjali was not able to control herself much and she fainted

She falled down on the floor making atul attention going towards her , as he got really worried ,

While all other present there also got tensed seeing her condition ,what happened to her and why she fainted like this everyone got worried

Ok now how long could she have controlled this situation poor she

Edited by searchoffriends - 11 years ago
AR_LOVER thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
hey dont stop here
cont plz
the part is goin awesome
cont soon
Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Res
--edited--
Hey Di!!!
Lovely part finally they are face to face...it would be fun to read ahead and even more fun when they will see Armaan... :)

Continue soon
Take care
<3
Nandi Edited by nandinii_goyal - 12 years ago
Riddss thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nice part
continue soon
29priya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome part..
loved it
thnx 4 d pm
nidha1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
bomb is Armaan pakka i m sure 
Pearl29 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

please update soon...can't wait to read what happens next...please update soon...

SujaLuvsMayur thumbnail
awesome update.
finally they face to faced.
its vey nice to see them.
continue soon,
thanks for the pm.
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome update
Loved it loadzz