Rebirth AR FF , THREAD 2 LINK ON PAGE 1 INDEX UPDATED - Page 11

Posted: 12 years ago

PART 7

RECAP:  All confusion cleared AR friendship and kripa and angad love story began
Armaan and angad goes back to Rajasthan armaan feelings getting strong for riddhima

suhaani entry ...as a councillor she wants to hypnotize riddhima to know that why she gets such bad dreams always  

NOW NEXT

suhaani: well in that case  I need to HYPNOTIZE her

adhiraaj:  hypnotize..!!!!   no ways that can be risky for her I don't wanna get her in any risk

suhaani: listen adhiraaj...I know you care about her very much but I think this can help her a lot ...rest all is your decision I can't force you for anything

adhiraaj : ok doctor thanks a lot I will let you know about my decision soon

adhiraaj left from the clinic

SAME DAY

RAJASTHAN

PARTY IN ARMAAN'S PALACE

armaan was terribly missing riddhima a lot ...there was not a single servant caretaker at the palace whom he had not imagined to be riddhima  even in his dad and grandfather hehe

he was just watching her at each and every place where he went ...she was there in her dreams he was not getting out of her thoughts for even a second in short he needed a doctor terribly  love ka doctor offcourse hehe

armaan getting ready for the party in his room

armaan : [thinking]  I m missing her a lot I wanna talk to her ...but how ...I hope she is fine ... I just wanna hear her voice for once ...but how

Ender's ANGAD

ANGAD: armaan lets goo to the party all guest are waiting for you

armaan:  yaa lets goo...angad did you  talked to kripa

ANGAD: yup I have called her today, but didn't got a chance to talk to her much

armaan: [teasing him ] why is she not interested in talking to you

ANGAD: its not like that yaar actually she was in her sister's clinic with riddhima

armaan: with riddhima...why were they in clinic is she ok ...[actually he meant is riddhima ok]

ANGAD: relax ude why u getting so tensed yaa she is fine they just went to meet her sister in he clinic that's it ok now lets move in the party

armaan: yaa lets goo

PARTY

it was a grand party ...a royal party you can say .fully traditional decoration and all men's in black and ladies dressed up as Rajasthani traditional dresses

armaan was been introduced to everyone there, and now he  was actually getting bored and pissed of there in that complete business party

Entered the Sharma's [Rishab , Karan and Mayank have came there]

Actually ...rishab sharma was having many business dealing with PRATAP SINGH RATHODE [ARMAAN'S GRAND FATHER]  and hence are here in this party

pratap: welcome Mr. rishab sharma I m glad that you came here

rishab: thank you so much Mr. rathode I m glad to be here

pratap: well meet my son Sujal [pointing towards Sujal standing with him welcoming the guest]

rishab: yes ofcourse I know him Mr. Sujal Singh Rathode wee have done many business projects together

sujal: oh hello rishab ji its so nice to see you over here

rishab: my pleasure well that's my brother karan and that's my son mayank

[actually sujal and rishab were friends as they have worked together lot of time soo they share a good professional bond no personal bonding much but they both just respect each other]

sujal: nice to meet you two please come in and make yourself comfortable  [to karan and mayank]

mayank:  sure sir thanks a lot

later on after sometime.armaan and angad joined the party

and pratap singh rathode introduced armaan as his grandson and the next heir of this Rathode empire

armaan had a formal meet with all the guest and even Sharma's ARMAAN DON'T KNEW THAT THEY WERE RIDDHIMA OR ADHIRAAJ FAMILY FOR HIM THEY WERE JUST BUSINESS ASSOCIATES AND HE WAS REALLY NICE WITH THEM SHARMA'S WERE REALLY IMPRESSED BY HIS SIMPLICITY

AND SUJAL SINGH RATHODE AND RISHAB SHARMA SIGNED A NEW DEAL FOR A NEW PROJECT ON WHICH THEY GONNA WORK TOGETHER and like that the party was over

SAME NIGHT DELHI

RIDDHIMA SLEEPING AND SHE AGAIN HAD A BAD DREAM

DREAM  "she  saw the same bad dream ...Someone getting married some shadows taking wedding vows in front of sacred fire and then someone drowning again lots of water and then someone needs help
she saw something else also...she at the end saw the same place Delhi haat where she last met armaan and then she saw armaan moving away from her at that day going away and away from her and again water and only water all around she was drowning and needed help and she calling armaan's name only"

well she got up with a jerk as she was hell scared and was sweating a lot

she was damm scared and was screaming

adhiraaj heard that and came running to her room

adhiraaj: princess what happened to you  are you ok

[he saw her trembling with fear sweating and screaming he just hugged her to sooth her ]

after sometime

riddhima: [she was crying ] adi I m really scared adi...why do I always see these horrible dreams why me adi why me always I m tired adi I m fed up of these dreams

adhiraaj soothed her and then made her sleep again

adhiraaj: [seeing her sleeping there]  I can't see you like this I think Dr suhaani was right I will help you I think I shall give Dr suhaani a chance to treat you

[Finally adhiraaj decided to take riddhima tomorrow again to suhaani's clinic...for her treatment]

SAME TIME RAJASTHAN

ARMAAN WAS NOT ABLE TO SLEEP ...HE WAS GETTING RESTLESS..HE WANTED TO MEET RIDDHIMA BE WITH HER HE ALSO DON'T KNOW WHY THIS ALL IS HAPPENING TO HIM BUT AL THAT HE WANTED WAS TOO SEE HER ...BE WITH HER AND THAT'S ALL

SOO HE DECIDED TO GOO BACK TO DELHI

NEXT DAY

armaan and angad maid all preparations for their permanent shifting in Delhi...actually armaan have decided to join their business and there head office was now in Delhi soo he decided to work from the head office only...

armaan parents and grandparents all were sad that he was going to bee away from them but at the same time happy that he becoming responsible and joining there business AND HIS FIRST PROJECTS WAS WITH SHARMA INDUSTRY

armaan: soo where wee gonna stay in Delhi now

ANGAD:  don't worry dad had already bought a mansion for us in south Delhi... wee just have to goo there everything is already taken care off

armaan:  ok then lets goo

BACK TO DELHI

riddhima and adhiraaj  in a car .

riddhima: adi ...will you tell mee where r wee going

adhiraaj: relax bachaa just wait for few more time and here wee r

adhiraaj stopped the car outside suhaani's clinic

riddhima:  this is suhaani's clinic...why have wee came over here

adhiraaj:  too get you riddhima of your that bad dreams

riddhima: what ...I didn't got what r u  saying

adhiraaj:  bachaa suhaani ji is a nice councillor ...she can help you out with this

riddhima:  [nervous]...but adi...I don't need ..I mean ...I can't do this

adi:  riddhima please ..you trust mee naa...I will never do anything that is not good for you soo just relax and don't worry I m there with you

riddhima:  r u sire about this adi

adhiraaj:  yaa lets goo

adhiraaj took riddhima in the clinic

and after all hi and hello...and assurance from suhaani that everything going to be fine ...adhiraaj went out leaving suhaani and riddhima alone for there session [guys not adding all that hi hello dialogues I think they r not important ]

SESSION WITH RIDDHIMA...THERE TALKS

suhaani:  listen riddhima please don't treat mee like a doctor ...I m like your sister and you can actually trust mee for everything and tell mee everything related to your life

riddhima: I know that...but frankly speaking ...I seriously never got to know that why I always get such dreams I mean there was no such incident any mishap in my life  due to which  should get these kind of horrible dreams

suhaani: ok then tell mee everything what you see in your dreams...first off all tell mee since when do you see these kind of dreams

riddhima: I don't remember much but I think since I was 12 years old...first few years I used to see few flashes some  shadow of a girl a boy...and few scenes of there life...I hear there chat but I was never able too see their face ...

suhaani:  how do that boy and girl look like

riddhima:  you will find it really strange you know what ...I some time think that the girl and that boy in my dreams have also grown with mee I mean when I was 12 I used to see shadow of a kid of almost my age only I mean of 12 or 13 years old ...but later as I got 15 I used to see them also of age 15 same was when I was 18 then 20...and now  I see all  the flashes of grown up people I mean I still see a man and a women ..and that too of around 22 or 23 years old...I never got this but I always felt that the people in my dream have also grown up with mee

suhaani: ok...and what do you see  in your dreams

riddhima: nothing particular some random  flashes they playing basket ball chatting studying fighting ...and just enjoying and being with each other and all these kind of thinks, but I always feel that I have been seeing a life ...there life in my dreams ,and latest I used to see a particular dream a lot of time

suhaani: and what's that ?

riddhima:  its very scary I see a wedding an Indian wedding someone getting married and then someone drowning and then its only water everywhere its only water

suhaani:  hey relax...relax riddhima its fine don't think about it soo much riddhima r u sure no incident happened in your past I mean normally the bad dreams r due to some past happening

riddhima: no I never had any bad experience in my whole life except these dreams

suhaani: ok then I think I need to relax your mind so you just calm down and goo and relax over there [pointing towards the couch]

and then suhaani started with her treatment

AN HOUR LATER

adhiraaj came  back as he was told that there session will be completed in and hour

riddhima was feeling drizzly soo he took her back home

Later that evening suhaani called adhiraaj and told him to meet her in his clinic

adhiraaj: yes doctor hope everything is fine with riddhima

suhaani: I don't think soo adhiraaj

adhiraaj: what do you mean by that

suhaani:  well I had talked with riddhima about all her dreams and to know the cause of that I  hypnotized her and ...

adhiraaj:  and ...what ?

suhaani:  well you need to see this video for that actually for our record and study I always record each and every session of mine with my patents ...and these are very confidential and r kept safe with me but in this case I think you need to see this video

and then she played that recording which she had in her session with riddhima ok now in that video we see riddhima .  sitting comfortably on a couch and suhaani hypnotizing her...[I don't knew much about the facts on how it is done and all and soo its just done as per story ab hai time for raaz pichlee janam ka hehe]

NOW THIS IS THE VIDEO ONLY and riddhima and suhaani chat in it

suhaani: relax riddhima. ..and now you r feeling sleepy soo go to sleep ...and try and goo in your past...what do you see

riddhima:  I m 22 years old...wee coming to India .I m very excited for that

suhaani: goo back in the past...go 10 years back [she just wanted to know that what have happened with riddhima before she was 12 years old ...as riddhima had already told her earlier that she have started seeing all these dreams from the age of 12 ].what do you  see

riddhima:  I m 12 years old in and today is the first day of my 5th grade I m very happy I m loving this new school

suhaani:  ok riddhima ...try and goo more back...few more years back

riddhima: [in babyish language] ...I m 5 years old...papa bought a new doll for me I m very happy today

[like this wee can see in the video suhaani asking her to remember more and more incidents from her past...when ...]

suhaani: riddhima ...try and remember more in your past what do you see now riddhima

riddhima was sweating and getting restless as if seeing something really scary

suhaani:  riddhima...what r u seeing now

riddhima:  I m drowning  we r going to die 

suhaani :  who is drowning? ...who is dying?

riddhima: we'.. our ship is sinking it have some problem and we will drown in it we will die

suhaani:  riddhima where are you and with whom move back in past riddhima few hours back?

riddhima:  we are on the ship in the middle of the sea, its our first marriage anniversary we are here to celebrate it

suhaani:  [in full shock and confused]  goo back riddhima...more back an year back what r you seeing now

riddhima:  I am 22 years old and today is the best say of my life its my wedding today I m very happy I m getting married to the person I love the most in the world, 10 years back he came in my life as a good friend then best friend and now I love him the most I know papa is not happy he is not happy with this wedding but soon he will also realize that my happiness is in this with him

suhaani: whom are you getting married to , who are you and where are you?

riddhima: I am Riddhima I am at my house right now todays its 29 november 1986 I am getting married and my baraat is about to arrive and then we will be one forever

suhaani then tried to question riddhima more but she was getting soo restless that she was not able to answer to anything then

soo she calmed her down and then stopped with her treatment there only

[guys this hypnotize part and all that going more and more in past and seeing all that...all this is just fiction ..I have seen something like that in a movie soo I just got an idea from there...I don't know anything like that happens in real or not]

this was all in the video

Adhiraaj after seeing all this video and riddhima words was also in utter shock and disbelief

adhiraaj:  what nonsense is all this doctor I don't believe this riddhima have said all this

suhaani:  listen adhiraaj I was also very surprised tensed and moreover shocked to hear all this...I mean ...even after being a doctor I m also soo speechless on this I mean I don't know how to figure out with this.

adhiraaj: then what do you wanna say doctor that riddhima remembers about her pre birth and I mean being a doctor how can you even say like that

suhaani :  listen adhiraaj I m not saying this its only a conclusion wee have after seeing all that riddhima said see I know I m an educated person a doctor and frankly speaking I also  don't believe in all this but there is a stage Mr. Adhiraaj after which science can doo nothing...no one can challenge nature and its creation...and reincarnation ...in a creation of this nature ...there are some questions adhiraj where science has no answer to

adhiraaj:  lekin riddhima hi kyon...why she doctor...she is soo delicate and why soo much of pain to her  [he was completely broken]

suhaani: adhiraaj...relax I know you love her a lot and that's why ..you feeling hurt too .well I don't know much about this that why this happening to her and all ...but for your help I can  suggest you some medicines for riddhima...hopefully they can cure her with this dreams and restless state of mind that's all I can do for you

adhiraaj:  can I ask you something if riddhima have been you know what I mean ...if that was like what was in her past then why is she getting all these dreams I mean why is her past still with her

suhaani: I don't know and maybe something was left incomplete, maybe there is something that need riddhima now also maybe that incomplete past needs to be completed now

adhiraaj :  now what doo you want me to do now ?

suhaani:  nothing ...I don't think me and you can doo anything in this ,..just leave all and let it be like it is cause all that happens is not in our hands let the time decide it what to happen

adhiraaj: means ?

suhaani: this all is done by him  [pointing upwards towards god ]  just leave it too God and for you  listen riddhima don't remember a bit of what she had said me when she was hypnotized I think it will be better if she remains unaware  of all that

adhiraaj:  I will keep that in mind thanks a lot doctor for your help

with that adhiraaj left the clinic...and he had decided to cheer up riddhima and make her forget all that which was disturbing her ...he promised himself to now just take care of her AND KEEP ALL THIS A SECRET TO HIMSELF ONLY

ARMAAN AND ANGAD

armaan and angad came back to Delhi and have just reached outside there mansion actually it was a road on which many  houses .rather mansions were built ,, in a row they had the one in the corner ...and the very next to them ...was SHARMA MANSION. [off course there was huge distance between there entrance and all but the place was built like this that you can easily have a nice view few areas of the other mansion ]

it was really late in night soo they just adjusted themselves in there new house and just retired in there respective rooms

NEXT DAY

a normal and usual start in Sharma mansion ...with riddhima samrat and adhiraaj masti accompanied by there bhabhi nupur and today there target was mayank today he was fully drenched with bucket of water by his sweet wife and sister  ...and karan nandaini romantic fights and yaa rishab and prerna ...eye to eye romance at the breakfast table .  Before their children's bang in there hehe

At breakfast table

adhiraaj:  dad I was wondering that me and samrat should also join our company to help you chachu and mayank bhai

samrat [poor he...he just wanna do masti for now not to work] mummer ring to himself ...idiot if he wants to join business then he should, why dragging me with himself  [karan who was sitting next to him heard a little]

karan:  you said something samrat

samrat : no dad nothing ... I was just thinking that just recently we completed our studies and whats so hurry for working [riddhima giggling at his poor condition]

karan: no I think adhiraaj is right ...now you both also need to realize regarding your responsibility moreover for how long will mayank help us alone he also need helping hands

adiya: then its final ...i am coming office with you from today

karan:  samrat you are also coming right

samrat:  yaa  yaa dad [he just don't have guts to say anything in front of karan or rishab ]

LATER SAMRAT ROOM

ADHIRAAJ AND SAMRAT

samrat:  adi if you really wanted to go to office then you go why dragging me with you in this

adhiraaj:  this is called revenge I mean you and riddhima planned to come here to India as gunjan was coming here and you didn't included mee in that plan remember soo just a pay back time

samrat: pay back you wait I will just tell you whats called pay back

[and then they had a nice fight ...with cousins pillows and all thinks there when riddhima came there ]

riddhima: ops...what the hell is happening here [normally]

samrat: [pointing towards riddhima] its all happening because of you

riddhima: [confused]  what ? now what have I done

samrat: ya it was your plan to come to India and now this adhiraaj is behind me for that..

riddhima: [normally and controlling her anger] samrat bhai what do you mean by my plan ...you don't forget ok I did all this for you and gunjan...and you r blaming mee not fare

adhiraaj:  forget him riddhima he is like this only what you say that ...ehsaan pharaamosh

riddhima: [confused] now whats that ,.

adhiraaj:  non thanks full ...you did soo much for him and instead of saying thanks he is blaming you only ...and I m also doing for his good

samrat: [confused] what do you mean ?

adhiraaj:  look if you will join office soon then you can get settled soon and then you can get gunjan soon in your life I mean see if you will be working and well settled then gunjan parents will be soo impressed by you and will happily give their daughter hand to you

riddhima: samrat bhai ...adi had a good point on this I completely agree with him ...and one more think if you will work with dad and chachu in office then they will be soo impressed by you and you can easily talk with them about gunjan ...won't you

samrat:  yes guys you have got a point I think you r right

riddhima:  wee are always right samrat bhai ok now all the best for your first day in your office

adhiraaj: [hugging riddhima]  thanks princess

samrat: ok then lets go

[making all kind of bad faces and leaving adhiraaj and riddhima giggling there ]

and soo they also left for the office ...for a new start of there life ...

and on the other hand ARMAAN also left for his first day in his office ..

RIDDHIMA AND KRIPA

in riddhima room

kripa : [taking rounds holding riddhima] ...oh riddhima I m so happy  I m soo happy I m soo happy

riddhima :  hey hey kripa relax calm down sweety what happened

kripa: [very excited] you won't believe this you know what angad is back angad is back to Delhi and now he is gonna be over here only

riddhima: oh that's the reason ...no wonder someone is very happy today

kripa : off course I m I mean  now he is gonna stay over here ...in the same city and wee can even meet whenever wee want to you know he and armaan have

riddhima: armaan he is also back [instantly]

kripa: yes he and angad both came back yesterday

riddhima: oh ok [she was really happy but didn't expressed it much]

entered gunjan

gunjan:  hey girls am I missing something

riddhima:  offcourse you missed...the over excitement of your Juliet you know Romeo is back and our Juliet is going all crazy

gunjan: [confused] what Romeo and who is Juliet ?

riddhima :  oh ho  you don't know our own Romeo Juliet ...our sweet sweet kripa and her soo called Romeo that angad ...he is back in town..

gunjan : ya I knew he has to come  you knew was not able to live alone with out kripa there [in full melodramatic style]

kripa :  haha  very funny ... [to gunjan] madam at least you stop teasing mee...because wee all knew that here who cant stay away for long, Angad is only coming from Rajasthan for me but your majnu is like came saat [7] samunder paar only for you came back from London to India remember

riddhima :  kripa...my samrat bhai is not a majnu ok

gunjan: yes he is not majnu he is my SRK  and I, I'm his KAJOL

riddhima:  oh god where am I stuck with these crazy women

kripa:  oh really we will ask you this when you will fall in love

riddhima:  and how will I fall in love I mean I don't even know what's love and how it actually happens

gunjan: oh really ... you will get to know it ...when that love will come in your life

riddhima: and how will I come to know that it is love

kripa: you just have to wait and then  your heart will tell you that

riddhima: what do you mean ...my heart will chat with me and tell me

gunjan:  god riddhima you r such a kid ...grow up sweety grow up

riddhima:  [confused] I m not a kid ...and

kripa:  ok leave this topic...forget it  I need to goo

riddhima: but where ?

kripa:  well my Romeo is waiting for mee ...ok bye

after kripa left gunjan and riddhima had there chat related to samrat and morning incident when he went to office

gunjan:  oh I forgot to tell you ...my parents r coming back tomorrow

riddhima:  that's great

gunjan:  no there's a great  problem...they want me to get married soon ...and they r even searching a groom for mee

riddhima: what!! you haven't told your parents about samrat bhai.?

gunjan: nope and what should I tell them that idiot brother of yours [riddhima glaring at her as if saying don't say anything bad about samrat in front of mee]   ok sorry I mean samrat has not even said me anything yet he haven't proposed me yet

riddhima: samrat bhai has not proposed you yet so what's a big deal in that you both love each other and that is understood

gunjan: yes it is but still some words are really required to express your feelings and moreover noone knows about us except for you and adhiraaj I mean samrat haven't told anything to his parents also and I know he can never say it in front of karan uncle .

riddhima:  you don't worry about my family yaar they all really like you and I m sure they won't have any problem with your and samrat relation

gunjan:  you sure about that

riddhima :  100 % now you cheer up I will talk to samrat bhai soo that he can tell about you to chachu

gunjan:  oh riddhima you r the best

riddhima : I know that

ARMAAN OFFICE

armaan cabin

armaan was happy as well as excited it was his first day in office he was very excited about it and he was happy also with the fact that he was here back in Delhi .,,very near to riddhima

armaan PA:  sir Mr Mayank Sharma is here to meet you for our new project

enterred mayank

mayank :  hello  Mr. Rathode nice to meet you again [well they have already met there in armaan's party]

armaan:  oh Mr. Mayank ...please welcome I  m glad to meet you again

mayank: well Mr. rathode

armaan : mayank ji...call me armaan only this Mr. rathode sounds really formal and I also look like I m really an aged person or something.

mayank:  [smiling] sure armaan ...is that fine

armaan: [replying with a smile]  absolutely fine

mayank:  well I came here to discuss regarding this new project of hotel construction in Jaitpur

well with that they began with there meeting and armaan and mayank got really well...with work as well as on personal grounds

mayank: ok then armaan it will be really nice working with you

armaan: same here mayank ji..

armaan:  ok then will meet you tomorrow in our office

armaan:  I will surely be there on time

THE DAY WENT REALLY FAST ARMAAN WAS LOVING HIS OFFICE WORK AND HE WAS CONCENTRATING WELL ON HIS WORK

AND IN SHARMA INDUSTRY

ADHIRAAJ WAS VERY SINCERE REGARDING HIS WORK AND ON THE OTHER HAND SAMRAT WAS ALSO ...TRYING...TO BEE SINCERE IN WORK

IN SHORT EVERYTHING WENT SMOOTHLY

BACK TO

RIDDHIMA ROOM

after few more chit chat gunjan also left

now riddhima was all alone and she was feeling very bored

only her mom and nandani chachi were there in home with her now but they two were also busy with there ladies chat soo riddhima was feeling left out there

riddhima : god I m getting soo bored what shall I soo now ...adi and samrat bhai r also gone to office now and nupur bhabhi is also gone to meet her mom I can't be like this I will get all bored being like this I need to figure out with something soon I think I will ask dad , I can also join office with adi and samrat bhai yaa that will be best

THATS ALL FOR NOW

Edited by searchoffriends - 11 years ago

hey awsome....

n yipee i am the first one to comment

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
awesome update
loved it
all da couples r sooooo cute
loved da antakshri
loved AR past
cant wait 4 more
con soon
thanks 4 da pm

wowwwww u r back after a long time...:)
but great update...:) but plzzz plzzzz bring AR back together soon...:)
i'm really getting impatient...lol
cont soon...:P)
Superb part!! Loved it! Wonder when they will realize...haha protective sammy! LoL

IF not letting me like the part...

Cont soon pleaseee
omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
this was truely tremendously fantastic.....
superb yaar..... new to story..... but loved every bit of it....
the whole flash back was too awesome.......
i had goosebumbs every time.....
plz plz cont soon...
thnx for the pm.....

hey simi,
love the update........
nice part.......
love
sonu
GR8 PART. I LOVE AR PAST.CONT SUPER SOOOOOOOON.