shonadesire thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
comment on page 3.........
searchoffriends thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

PART 4

RECAP: Armaan came to India, Rajasthan, with his parents
And Riddhima convinced her parents to go to India as Gunjan has went back there, and that samrat need to be close to her

riddhima verdict was last and none want to argue with her wish and so they all decided to leave for INDIA all started with their preparations

next few days past really fast, riddhima was having a very different feeling of thinking about India

she was damm too excited to go there , she knew the main reason for going there was to help her brother samrat in getting his love gunjan who was now back to India to be with her parents

Once all the arrangements were made, everyone was too excited to go back to their country, all were really happy in Sharma family

All the elders of the family , as in rishab , prerna , karan and nandani , have already gone to India , actually they went a week earlier so that they can make all the arrangements for their kids as they all were first time coming to India they didn't wanted them not too feel comfortable in India

Their head office was already shifted to India, in Delhi
And there they bought a new house just the same as there in London, and even they made all the interiors almost same as they were in their London house so that their kids feel comfortable there

It was BIG news all over the business news and newspapers that Sharma's r now back to India

One side this all was going and on other side

RAJASTHAN, PALAMPUR

[Some random name for the area or town where armaan is living actually it's a name of a place there, but I will post a fictitious surrounding]

armaan was so busy with his family new discovered relations , he was more than happy to get a grandfather , who was just like a buddy to him , and grandmother who would love him a lot, and give him all her love and lots of pampering all the time

angad: armaan for how many more days' r we going to live here in jaitpur, I mean aren't you getting bored here

armaan: no I'm loving it over here , I mean it's such a nice place , it's too beautiful and it's too peaceful as well and moreover I think this place is not much away from the city and moreover we r already going to settle in Delhi in few days

angad: yes it actually reminds me that I'm going to Delhi, actually dad had asked me to make all the arrangements there for us, as we r soon going to shift there, even our bungalow there is also been locked for so long, I think we will live there only, as now you have to handle sujal's uncle business from your head office

armaan: ohh ya , achaa yahaa se Delhi jaane mein kitna time lagega...

angad: well it is 8 hours' drive by road , but if you go by angad khanna's car , you can reach there in less than 5 hours .[angad said with confident] and as for now , you r coming with me

armaan: where ? [asked armaan with confusion]

angad: dad is coming to India today , and we need to go to receive him from airport , actually his flight will land in Delhi so I was leaving for Delhi airport so r u coming with me ?

armaan: off course I'm hum bhi mama ji se milne chalenge

angad: kya baat hai armaan tu to bahut jaldi royal language bhi seekh gaya hai , yahaa per main nahi kaha jaata na ,tune notice kiya tu bhi ab apne aap ko 'hum' karke hi acknoweldge karta hai you r becoming a complete yuvraaj now

armaan: vo to hum hai hi...achaa abhi tum jaao...and haa saare arangements hote hi humme batta dena

and with that angad and armaan went to Delhi airport to receive angad dad mr khanna

BACK TO LONDON

AIRPORT

FINALLY RIDDHIMA ...WITH ADIRAAJ SAMRAT . MAYANK AND HER BHABHI...NUPUR...ARE COMING TO INDIA

kripa: riddhima i will miss you a lot ...first gunjan went to india now you r going ...what will I do here now

riddhima: i will give a better option you also come with us and then it will be fine wee 3 will again be together after all I will need my Hindi teacher there [she said trying to be normal as she was feeling sad leaving kripa there]

kripa: yaa off course I will be back to India in few days once all my certificate formalities r complete , but you don't worry till then gunjan is there na she will teach you well

nupur: waise kripa is right ab tumhe india mein kaafe problem hoge , I mean I know you can understand it well but you cant speak a single word properly in Hindi [nupur said teasing riddhima]

riddhima: you don't worry bhabhs I will manage main koshishh that's the correct word na, for I will try my best

nupur: not bad abhi se improvement aa gaye hai tumhaare hindi mein

riddhima: thanks to all my dreams I don't know why I sometime hear much conversation in Hindi in my dreams

nupur: dont worry , hope ki India jaakar tumhaare ye nightmares end ho jaaye

mayank: [interrupting them from behind] ladies I know when 3 ladies r standing together they cant stop there gossips but still you have to now , actually announcement is already maid we have to bored the flight now So lets go

riddhima: mayank bhaiya we were not doing gossips ok lets go bhabhs [now hugging kripa] bye kripa take care I will miss you a lot

kripa: I will miss you too bye and haa call me once you reached there

riddhima: I will bye

and with that a flight take off

INDIA

In Car

and now see armaan coming to Delhi , on road on his way to airport

he sees some roads the area around

armaan: angad ...ye jagaah itane jaane pehchaane se kyon lag rahe hai hum pehle kabhi Delhi aaye hai kya

angad: armaan jahaa tak main jaanta hu , tum 3 saal ke the jab uncle and kashish bua hameesha ke liye India chod kar chale gaye the , and uske baad tum ab India waapas aaye ho to yahaa aane ka to koi chance hi nahi hai

armaan: patta nahi jab se India aaya hu bahut ajeeb lag raha hai , and specially dreams itane ajeeb ajeeb se dreams aa rahe hai na , I mean kuch samajh nahi aata

angad: armaan tere problem patta hai kya hai tu bahut jyada sochta hai , I mean don't think soo much relax just relax , kuch nahi hota and patta hai dreams r only dreams inka koi matlab nahi hata

armaan: patta nahi kyon mere saath hameesha aise hota hai I mean maine kahe baar dreams mein kuch flashes dekhi hai kuch log baate karte hai aisa lagta hai main kisse ki zindage dekh raha hu kisse ke zindage ka safar dekh raha hu , I mean kahe baar maine dekha hai a boy and a girl they are together they are happy and sometime I feel that someone is drowning, koi doob raha hai bahut saara paani [water] hai and koi usme dhoob ke marr jayeenga , and then vo basket

angad: basket ...basket kya hai.

armaan: patta nahi...i mean maine kahe baar dekha hai ek ladki hai usse isse naam se bulaata hai koi ...and then vo paani koi doobne [drown] waala hai and vo kabhi kabhi aise lagta hai ki kisse ki shaadi [marriage] ho rahe hai

[to this angad starting laughing]

armaan: angad ..tu hass kyon raha hai

angad: patta hai armaan ...scary dreams kya hote hai...jis cheez se hamme darr lagta hai na insaan vo hi apne sapno mein dekhta hai , ab dekh you r hydrophobic you r scared of water , tujhe kitne saalo se water phobia hai that's why tu apne dreams mein ye drowning and water and all dekhta hai , because you r scared of it per mujhe nahi patta tha tu sapne mein shaadi [marriage] bhi dekhta hai , armaan u r scared of getting married also [making fun ]

armaan: angad ...shut up aise koi baat nahi hai its just that anyways forget it main bhi jyada hi soch raha hu all this is just a dream

angad: ok forget about bad dreams ...waise tere dream girl ka kya hua ...

[oh yaa for your information ...armaan always get a dream about his dream girl also...a girl with a bit green eyes ...long black silky hairs wearing a salwar kameez and her hairs flowing all over her face due to wind...and then her duppatta...flying in air...]

armaan: kuch nahi yaar jab bhi usse dekhne ki koshish karta hu sapna toot jaata hai lekin mujhe patta hai vo sapna nahi mere haqeeqat [reality] banke mere life mein aayenge , and jab bhi vo mere saamne aayenge bas mujhe patta chal jaayenga ki haa yahe hai mere dream girl

angad: voo armaan ...thats too romantic yaar ...pehle mujhe lagta tha ki ye sirf sapna hi hoga...per tera confidence dekhkar lagta hai ki tere dream girl sach mein hai and vo tere paas aa rahe hai..pehle mujhe bahut weird lagta tha tere ye sab sochna. I mean you know school and colleges mein saare ladkiya marte the tujhpe I mean you were the most handsome and dashing guy and tu tha ki tune aajtak kisse ladki ke taraf theek se dekha bhi nahi ...sirf apne perfect dream girl ki talaash mein jo tujhe abhi tak nahi mille

armaan: haa lekin mera dil kehta hai ki mere dream girl mujhe bahut jaldi milne waale hai.

AND ON THE SAME TIME WEE SEE THE FLIGHT FROM LONDON LANDED ON THE AIRPORT

and here riddhima putting her first step on the land

and riddhima freeze there for a second as the world had stopped for the time

nupur from back

nupur: kya hua kiddo...kya soch rahe hai...

riddhima: nothing bhabhs lets goo

and after all the immigration formalities and all they were out to the passengers lobby where karan was waiting for them as he came to receive them after greeting each other

karan: [to riddhima]...soo bachaa what you r feeling now

riddhima: oh chachu I m soo happy and I m too excited

[only then she got a call] kripa is calling me just excuse me

hello yaa kripa hello signal problem just wait

karan: bachaa yahaa signal problem hoga...tum bahar jaakar baat karo hum samaan leker aate hai

and she walked towards the main entrance ...

on the other hand...armaan and angad reached the airport and just parked there car moving towards the main entrance

armaan busy with discussing and talking with angad his head is slightly towards angad and on the other hand ...riddhima busy with her phone..

and on coming form opposite sides ...there shoulders hit each other very lightly ...they both were in rush

armaan took a bit turn and saw her back and just said a small sorry and move forward ...same was with riddhima when she looked back she saw his back and he was already gone far away soo she went out

[ab itane jaldi thode na milwaaonge un dono ko , Still there is time for arhi meet]

ok then lets see what's next

riddhima and her family were out of airport and went towards there house

IN THE CAR

MAYANK...NUPUR...KARAN AND RIDDHIMA WERE IN ONE CAR ...WHILE ADIRAAJ AND SAMRAT PREFERRED TO TRY ON THE NEW SPORTS CAR WHICH KARAN HAD JUST GIFTED THEM...

mayank: wow ...chachu delhi has improved a lot

karan: yaa mayank...last 5-6 years mein kaafe changes aa gaye hai...new constructions building ..it has became a better place to live in for now

riddhima was looking deeply outside form the window everything was looking too familiar too nice to her

nupur: riddhima kya soch rahe hai ...itane der se bulla rahe hu kaha kho gaye madam.

riddhima: nothing bhabhs just looking around...by the way where do we live I mean

karan: we r going to live in the heart of the city

ok now every think almost got settled

riddhima was really busy with her family with sort of arrangements and adjustment in her new house ...

it took her a week to settle there and then they started with there routine like even gunjan use to visit her daily and she was too happy that her best friend is now there with her

riddhima had to admit that from the day she came to Delhi all her dreams have become more frequent

and she sees more and more flashes not only of that boy and a girl but also of a house and ...most of a man a marriage ...and then lot of water

every think was too complicated for her to understand so she simply ignored it and never considered it important as every think was just her illusion her dream

After a week kripa also come to India to surprise riddhima that day in her home

Kripa : supriseee

riddhima: kripa oh my god...hey u there ...oh i missed you soo much ...but how come you came here

kripa: well I just came to give you a surprise..

riddhima: really ... [riddhima said staring at her , as she very well knew that there was something else to kripa sudden visit and riddhima giving her expression to tell the truth]

kripa: oh ok...actually dad mom mumbai ...mein hai to maine socha ki jab mere best friends yahaa hai mere parents yahaa hai to main wahaa london mein kya karunge

riddhima: so you came back thats too cool...now you r gonna stay over here with me

kripa: no sweety actually I m going to live with my aunty I mean at gunjan house you know na my parents and gunjan parents are old friend soo mom wanaa me to stay over there

riddhima: ok ok its ok you stay with her , after all I m always going to stay with you and gunjan only...right na

kripa: absolutely...waise. I have to tell you one more think

riddhima: yaa tell me

kripa: maine usse milne ko kaha hai

riddhima: kisse ? [she asked with confusion]

kripa: aree vo he mera chat friend ..my cool dude ...uska naam angad hai ...usne mujhe bataaya...main usse milne waale hu

riddhima: thats cool kripa...but where do he live?

kripa: oh he is currently in India only and when he came to know that I m also coming to India ...soo we planned to meet

riddhima: kripa r u sure you r gonna meet him .. I mean you didn't even know him in fact you have never seen him you have just chatted with him and that too only on net how can you bee soo sure that you can meet him

kripa: riddhima Please you r scaring me I mean what do you think I mean now what

riddhima: relax sweety I m here with you naa you don't worry I will do some think

kripa: but what ...?

riddhima: even I don't know and you didn't even know how to judge peoples

kripa: yaa just a second I m poor in judging people but you r not

riddhima: what do you mean...?

kripa: I have an idea , tum angad se milna kripa banke and and if you find him correct person then wee will tell him the truth later

riddhima: what !!!!!!!! [shocked] no ways I cant doo this

kripa: please riddhima you have to do this for mee please please

riddhima: ok ok fine I will try ok happy now so when r going to meet him

kripa: tomorrow at 4 pm in hotel Taj

riddhima: ohh ok sweety I m new in Delhi do you know where is this hotel

kripa: no I don't that's not a problem it is one of the best hotel in Delhi ..any driver will take us over there.

riddhima: ok then ...its a deal ...lets get the plan in action

same time IN RAJASTHAN

angad: uska naam kripa hai vo yahe India mein hai main usse milne waala hu armaan

armaan: to finally tere desi girl tujhe mill he gaye hum bhi milenge tumhaare desi girl se lekin angad how will you get to know that she is a good girl and a perfect girl for you I mean ...

[and then same talks as like done between riddhima and kripa and then finally decided that]

angad: to finally armaan tu kal kripa se angad bankal milenga...theek hai ...to hum subha hi nikal jaayenge humme delhi jaana hai

armaan: yaa done main main kripa see milunga and I m angad for her ok

NEXT DAY

MORNING IN DELHI

IN Sharma Mansion

We see a sweet argument going on between all the ladies one side and men's on the other and the topic was the usual one men's can't do household works everyone was present there as it was a Sunday

prerna: [finally giving the conclusion] soo decided...fine if you all guys feel that you r more superior ...and doo all stuffs then prove it ...you all guys will cook today's breakfast

nandani: yes that would be the best and yaa one more think none of the cooks r going to help you guys

karan: nandu...now what's this ...we have soo many cooks here in our house than why doo wee have to prepare the breakfast

mayank: yaa chachu i agree with you on that nandu chachi how can wee guys cook

nupur: bilkul waise hi mayank jaise hum ladies kar sakte hai , well the kitchen is over there that side [pointing towards kitchen] and yaa wee all want the breakfast ready in an hour [said instructing mayank and others as well]

samrat: [pleading] nupur bhabhi at least you take our side

adhiraj: yaa how can we cook...

nupur: sorry guys I m here with mom and chachi [referring to prerna and nanadani] to mujhse koi reham ki umeed na karre [looking towards them and mayank was like bechaara phas gayya]

nandini: ye hue na baat nupur beta , tu hai mere sabse pyaare bete , chal aaja yahaa [nandini called her to sit with her and prena there] when samrat came to her

samrat : mom [to nandani] , aapko apne bete ki padde hai , apne is pyaara beta iska koi khayaal nahi hai naa , main aur cooking , nahii , reham mateshawarii reham [in typical melodramatic style , hope you knew mateshwarii was referred as mother in ancient times]

nandini : sammy I knew very well , ki ye natak karne ke maamle mein tum bilkul apne dad per gayye hoo , [said nandani pointing towards karan] , per sunny boy better luck next time ,tumhaara ye natak mujhper nahi chalnee waala

[to which karan said n between]

karan : haan rehne dee samrat kuch nahi hooga , itane saalo se main try kar rahha huu per noo use haa , kisse ka pathar dil [stone heart] per in sab ka koi assar nahi hoota

[said karan in even more melodrama , kya karre jaisa beta waisa baap ,ya I knew ulta hai]

While nandini , here staring at karan with anger after this ,

Nandini: kya kahha tumne karan [with anger]

Karan: [getting sacred ,bechaara biwi ki data ka maara] , nahi nahi jaan maine kya kahha maine to kuch nahi kahaa , main kuch kahaa kya haa samrat [asking him while everyone was giggling there seeing karan condition] , ha ha main keh rahha tha , ki humme khaana bannana hai , chalo bhaiya [to rishab] , mayank , adhiraj , samrat , kitchen mein chalete hai

Mayank : per chachu , hum and cooking , humme to cooking ka 'C' bhi nahi aata

Nupur : mayank , cooking ke liyye alphabets ki nahi intergradient ki jaroorat hoote hai , and all of them r already available there in kitchen for you all

Mayank : thanks a lot aapne bataaya mujhe to patta hi nahi tha , and haa humme cooking ke liyye bhi alphabets knowledge ki jaroorat hoote hai , ab se agar tumhe alphabets read karne nahi aate hoote to recipe book read karke cooking kaise karte hmm

Nupur : ok ok , atleast I learned that , soo what that earlier I used to cook reading cooking books

Prerna: hmm vo pehle ki baat the , ab to nupur mujhse bhi ache cook ho chuke hai

[actually nupur didn't knew how to cook , when she got married , but now she knows that well]

Mayank : ok , whatever , but we r not at all going to cook

Prerna : rishab aap in sab ke saath kitchen mein jaa rahhe hai ya nahi [said prerna , with an warning and commanding tone , and bechaare rishab ji , no option left other than accepting there offer]

Adhiraj : that's not done mom , how can we cook

[riddhima who was really feeling pity for her dad chachu and brothers]

riddhima : mom chachi bhabhs I think the gents r right this time cant wee change the dare to some think simple which they can doo easily

nupur: no more arguments...and riddhima...please tu in sab ki side matt lee ok you bee on our side and now you all [pointing towards the guys] move towards the kitchen

Finally when boys understood that girls will not let them goo and they have noo choice they all went towards the kitchen

finally all 5 men's of Sharma family becoming cooks for the day

and ladies resting themselves in the living room...

KITCHEN

karan: [tensed] kya kare bhaiya aapko kuch bannana aata hai

rishab: [sadly] mujhe to kuch nahi aata...

adhiraj: dad chachu...we have to figure something out soon .what too doo now?

samrat: [to rishab] badde paapa...hum hotel see order karee

mayank: haa dad chachu ye theek rahenga.waise bhi humse to kuch bannega nahi

[riddhima coming in the kitchen as she heard there planning]

riddhima : bad idea...mumma and chachi will get to know it...they r much intelligent than you all

mayank: yaa kiddo you r right on that ...but what can wee doo then I mean humme kuch cook karna nahi aata

riddhima : bhaiya its just a breakfast you all have too cook its so simple see get some fresh juices , breads and apply butter on them .one dish ready

adhiraj: yaa...princess but its just one dish, what about rest how will wee cook Indian paraatha... and all

riddhima : its simple at least you guys try it on. ok let me help you all...but mind it mumma and chachi should not come to know this

rishab: beta you going to help us?

riddhima : yaa dad...I will ...why u asking?

karan: because sweetheart you haven't even lighted the gas till today how will you help us ...do you know anything regarding cooking

riddhima : that's not fare chachu see I m here to help you and u r making fun of mee ok I have seen mom and chachi cooking in the kitchen I know how to doo it lets just try and yaa for your help I have brought one cook to help us but mind it noo one knew about this

adhiraj: oh you r soo sweet thanks for this help u r a true sister love you

riddhima : I love you all guys too now just let get back to work

and now the scene is

that the cook is doing preparation for making aloo ke paraathee and everyone is just standing there poor they no one can cook there ...what they can doo

the cook had just arranged with all the ingredients...when another servant came and told him that nandini was calling him for some work

And here the last hope of them that the cook will help them is also gone

Everyone was thinking on what too doo now

All 5 means of the house were sitting on the small 6 seated dining table kept in that kitchen

while riddhima was standing near the shelf

she was standing near the shelf where all the ingredients were kept...

SUDDENLY SHE DON'T KNEW WHAT HAPPENED SHE SAW HERSELF IT WAS HER SHE SAW IN SOME FLASHES MAKING ALLOO KE PARAATHEE SOMEWHERE ELSE SHE FELT THAT SHE HAD DONE ALL THIS COOKING SOMEWHERE ELSE ALSO AND SHE KNOWS WELL HOW TO COOK ALL THESE

SUDDENLY...SHE PICKED THE BOILED POTATOES AND STARTED MASHING THEM AND STARTED MIXING WITH ALL THE INGREDIENTS , AS ALL THE MEN'S WERE SITTING A BIT FAR AWAY FROM HER SO NO ONE WAS SEEING HER...

RIDDHIMA WAS SO EASILY MAKING THE PARRATHA'S...SHE WAS PERFECTLY DOING ALL THE PROCEDURES AND SHE HAD ALREADY MADE 2 PARRATHAS

WHEN ADHIRAJ SAW HER

adhiraj: princess ye kya kar rahe ho tum

[only then with adhiraj sound riddhima came back to her senses].

[she was back to her real world , she felt till now she was in a dream ...really it looked like a dream..]

she was standing there all confused as to what was happening... only then samrat ...mayank ...karan and rishab came there

karan: voo riddhima ye tumne banaaye hai [pointing towards the paraathas]

riddhima : [coming back and after seeing the parrathas totally surprised ..as to how she did that really confused] chachu actually

rishab: bachaa they r just soo perfect tumne kab seekhe ye

riddhima : dad...i ...actually i dont know... even i m confused...i never learned them...how too cook them...i just tried and then they just maid

adhiraj: [conforming] you just tried...oh my god...its soo perfect I didn't knew that you r such a nice cook.

riddhima : [murmuring]...even I didn't know that...till now

mayank: what happened r u all right?

riddhima : yaa i m ...nahi ...actually... I think I m not feeling well...main jaao

samrat: voo riddhima...tum hindi bol rahe ho...definitely tumhaare tabiyat theek nahi hai...[teasing]

karan: [warning] samrat stop making fun of her...

samrat: sorry dad...

karan: bachaa I think tumhe rest ki jaroorat hai tum jaao go to your room and take some rest

riddhima : but chachu...what about the breakfast

karan: you don't worry we will manage tum jaao...

And soo riddhima left

After she went

karan: [to rishab]...bhaiya...aapko nahi lagta ki princess kabhi kabhi bahut weird behave karte hai

With that question ...there aroused seriousness in the atmosphere as everybody present there loved her soo much

and for them riddhima was a world...and her this weird behaviour was a serious problem for all of them...as this was not the first time that she behaved so lost many time all of them have noticed this

And then her haunting dreams everyone knew about it

rishab: haa karan...mujhe bhi aise hi lagta hai...I think naye jagaah hai shayad isseliye

adhiraj: haa dad maine bhi notice kiya hai pehle to sirf riddhima apne vo burre sapno ko lekar darr jaate the pareshaan rehte the...per jab se hum India aaye hai...vo jyada disturbed rehne lagge hai...

samrat: yaa badde papa...uske ye ajeeb ajeeb se sapne mujhe to samanjh nahi aata ki usse aise sapne aate kyon hai...and ab ye sab itana jyada kyon ho raha hai

rishab: I think hum sab jyada react kar rahe hai...its just change in place pehle baar India aayee hai naye jagaah mein adjust hone mein time to lagata hai just give her some time vo theek ho jaayenge

NO ONE WAS SATISFIED WITH THAT BUT THEY ALL ENDED WITH THE DISCUSSION THERE ONLY AS THEY ALL JUST DON'T WANT TO DISCUSS IT FURTHER

only then kripa came there .

kripa: hey uncle...hi bhaiya.

mayank: hey kripa...tum itane subha subha yahaa

kripa: yaa actually I came to meet riddhima and aunty told me outside that you all r preparing breakfast today so I thought off checking the kitchen hoping you all must have burned the kitchen till now but this kitchen looks ok till now that means you all have not even started with preparing the breakfast

adhiraj: very funny kripa...wee r preparing the breakfast and mind it wee r not soo bad cooks to burn the whole kitchen and as per riddhima she is in her room

kripa: ok I will goo to her room then ...and all the best to you all

With that she left the kitchen , When adhiraj thought is something and followed her

adhiraj: hey kripa wait I want to talk to you for a while

kripa: yaa adhiraj tell me

adhiraj : [don't know how to say this] actually I just actually I heard that your parents r doctor

kripa: yaa my mom DR KEERTI MEHRA ...she is a gynecologist and my dad SHUBHANKAR MEHRA is a cardiologist...infact not only mine gunjan parents are also doctors

adhiraj: really your and gunjan parents all r doctors oh my soo you r from a huge doctor family , but kripa do you know any good councillor I mean a good doctor for their problems [don't knew how to say this]

kripa: you mean a psychiatrist [adhiraj nodded on that] but who needs it

adhiraj: actually we were thinking to consult the one for riddhima nightmares problem

kripa: oh for that I can help you all a lot with that actually my sister DR SUHANI MEHRA , she is a councillor and I m sure she can help riddhima a lot not like a doctor but like a sister or a friend

adhiraj: yaa that will be fine I mean aggar riddhima ki kuch help ho sakte hai to theek hai and being with your sister would be best soo when can wee have an appointment with her

kripa: i think wee need to wait for that actually my sis along with my parents and gunjan parents r gone to Mumbai for some doctors conference and they will be back after a week

adhiraj: all are doctors in your family I mean your parents your sister and even gunjan parents then how come you and gunjan have not taken medical as profession

kripa: actually me and gunjan never had any interest in this medical profession wee both had a tough time convincing our parents for not getting in medical and finally they agreed and wee both came to London

adhiraj: that's cool ...ok fine please make the appointment as soon as you can with your sister and haa please don't tell about this to anyone here not even riddhima please hope you can understand

kripa: ok I will and its ok I will not tell anyone ok now can I goo I have to meet riddhima

After kripa left adhiraj thinking and hoping that what he is doing is right and for betterment of riddhima

kripa went to riddhima for there preparation for the day...after all they have too meet someone special

IN RIDDHIMA 'S ROOM..

they were deciding there dresses for the day

riddhima : have you gone crazy mee and Indian clothes no ways I m not going to wear it

kripa: please riddhima you have to actually I have told him that I m going to come in white salwar suit this was my dress code

riddhima : no ways I m not going to wear this at any cost...

kripa: please riddhima for mee please wear this

riddhima : but I have never worn Indian clothes I m definitely going to look like a cartoon

kripa: you wont you will look very pretty in this seriously

riddhima : you sure about that

kripa: 100 % soo finally decided now lets get ready soon ok we will leave at 3 pm.

riddhima : ok

kripa: kya hua tu itane upset kyon lag rahe hai

riddhima : I don't know I think some think going to happen today something really different and something really ajeeb

kripa; relax yaar just chill nothing going to happen I think you r just thinking too much just relax

riddhima : I hope soo too

And yes
forgot about the breakfast cooking ...here the gents lost the bet and soon the breakfast was cooked by the cooks

Later riddhima got ready in that white salwar suit looking breathtakingly beautiful

she was wearing this

so they were all set to leave for the hotel

riddhima and kripa were about to leave when

samrat: hey princess...[looking at her]...oh my god...ye tumne kya pehna hai

riddhima s: why bhai am I not looking good in this...

samrat: aree pehle baar tumhe salwar suit mein dekha hai ...

riddhima : well how am I looking?

samrat: [joking]... bilkul joker...oh god its too ...[before he can complete]

riddhima : [like a kid] I knew this I already told kripa that it will not look good at mee

samrat: hey hey relax I was just kidding ...bahut achee lagg rahe ho tum I mean its really pretty...by the way r u going somewhere?

riddhima : yaa actually me and kripa...are going...

samrat: yaa where ?

riddhima : actually we are are [thinking of what to say] for shopping...yaa me and kripa r going for shopping

samrat: cool idea ...main bhi chalta hu...waise bhi I m getting bored here

riddhima : aap...chalenge...but mee and kripa are going [confused how to stop him ]

samrat: soo what cant I goo with you ...is there any problem in that [becoming suspicious]

riddhima : [getting nervous] problem...no there is noo problem at all in that ok you also come with us

samrat: cool I will just get ready in a while

After samrat left

kripa: oh god what too doo now if samrat will be with us then how r wee going to meet angad ...do something riddhima think of something

riddhima : [suddenly] idea !!!! gunjan lets call her too.

kripa: gunjan...but what will happen with that

riddhima : samrat bhai will get busy with her and wee will be able to meet angad

[and soo riddhima called gunjan to reach hotel taj]

and soo gunjan also left for the hotel and here riddhima kripa and samrat went there

In parking lot of the hotel

samrat: wee were going for shopping then why had wee came here to this hotel

riddhima : actually I m damm hungry and so we came here lets goo in gunjan would be waiting

samrat: gunjan is she also here ?...[happily].

riddhima : yup I called her over here soo wee r here do u wanna meet her see here she is

and then wee see gunjan coming there...

gunjan: hey riddhima hi kripa , hi samrat [sweetly]

samrat: hi gunjan [happily]

riddhima and kripa raising a thumb as there plan successful

here gunjan and samrat got busy..

and with gunjan help samrat and gunjan went for a chat and walk ...in the opposite side of the hotel far away from the restaurant where they r going to meet angad

Riddhima and kripa are still standing near the main entrance...and on the other hand...armaan and angad just reached the hotel and are coming towards the main entrance

riddhima : soo plan successful ...now samrat and gunjan will be busy together and wee can easily have aur meeting with angad...

[as she was happily talking to kripa ...and looking at the direction where gunjan and samrat went...she by chance take step back and bumped with armaan...and was about to fall when armaan hold her by her waist and there eyes met]

[armaan deeply looking in her grey black eyes and soo riddhima ...lost in his]

and THE WORLD STOPS THERE FOR A WHILE

Edited by searchoffriends - 11 years ago
Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Wow Simi- happy to see u again
Welcome back dear
Missed u and ur ff so much
wah it was very beautiful update
but i m lil bit angry with u- where is my mayur
i miss them a lot
plz next time i want a big update on mayur, otherwise i wont talk to u
Good update dear
keep it up

anumeha_rajat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

RESERVE........

will be back soon.................

shaaz_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey
nice one
cont soon
tc
shaaz
kalikijen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
loved the part it was soo good

mayank, adi and sam as the3 overprotective bros was so cute

waiting to see when atul and anj see ar.... how will they react...

continue soon

thanx for the pm