reserved

Edited by searchoffriends - 11 years ago
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Simi
i read ur all ffs, i just say all r awesome
n dis one too awesome dearπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
this is really unique concept but superb
i really like yaar Yuvraj Armaan Singh Rathod n Riddhima Sharma
n Delhi scene r mindblowing, i m also live in Delhi n Dehli hatt too cool, i hope look at forward u r use Dehli famous Place
waiting AR second meeting
plz pm me dear
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
continueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
soonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Edited by shilpI007 - 13 years ago
hey simi
i read ur ff on dmg blog 
i just luv it pls can u send me buddy request as mine having problem 
so pls
thanks nikita
I LOVE UR FF. PLZ UPDATE IT SOON.
Originally posted by ksg_farhan

I LOVE UR FF. PLZ UPDATE IT SOON.

thanks a lot and sure i will update soon
hey u left ur ff last time....
so pls cotinue ssooon
Wonderful ff....pls add me to ur pm list...cont soon

PART 3

RECAP: Armaan getting some flashes while playing basket ball and he also confused about them
Kashish told armaan about there family history and that , his grandparents want them to come to India

Samrat , adiraaj and riddhima playing basketball, and riddhima getting some flashes , she is confused about that , mayank entry ,

LONDON

all that family bonding loving and all session were going on there , mayank was still there with samrat, adiraaj and riddhima
and meeting all of them , when nupur came there

samrat: bhai , you just came back , hey what took you soo long, your flight must have landed 3 hours ago , and as we knew airport is just 15 minutes away from our home hmm

[samrat said with a wink , as nupur came there , the were teasing them , as nupur had gone to receive mayank from airport and before coming home they must have spend some time alone together, as they were meeting after 5 days and mayank was as usual quite and nupur was giving samrat 'I will beat you look' , as he was teasing them when adiraaj also teamed up with samrat]

Adiraaj : oh hoo samrat , what kind of question is this hmm , may be bhai and bhabhi got struck in heavy traffic [said adiraaj offcourse in teasing way , and riddhima to joined them]

Riddhima:  yaa or may be there car tyre got puncture hmm or maybe the whole car broke down hmm, am I right bhabs , [riddhima said nupur with a wink]

Mayank: shut up [Finally mayank just said them with stop it now look]

Samrat :  ok as you say [samrat said] , well if you want I can send your car to mechanic

Nupur : uski koi jaroorat nahi hai samrat , and as per we coming late , so it was just that your ever so unromantic brother actually went to office first , direct from airport for some work ,and I was left with no option rather that to just wait for him there in office [nupur said with frown , more to mayank then samrat as she was actually angry with him]

Samrat : what !! r you serious bhabs ? , bhai how can you be soo unromantic, hmm ?

Mayank: will you stop this now , and nupur I think I have already said you sorry for that , now what could have I done it was urgent and I was needed there , sorry jaan , ab to maan jaao naa

Adiraaj: hyee , bhabs , ab maan hi jaao bhai itane pyaar se sorry keh rahhe hai

Nupur: adi , tum rehne doo tum to hamesha apne bhai ki side lete hoo

Samrat : aree let him be that,  I m here on your side bhabhi

Riddhima : yaa even I m here with you bhabs , now bhai has to compensate for his mistake , otherwise no sorry for him

Mayank : ok ok fine , I surrender , soo tell me what I have to do now

Samrat :  hmm ok bhabhi tell him it's a great opportunity , don't miss it ok , kabhi kabhi to bhai vo karte hai jo aap kehti hai  [he said to nupur]

Mayank : aree aise kaise , main to hameesha hi vo karta hu jo nupur kehte hai hai naa jaan , aapke koi baat na maanne ki gustaaki to humnee aaj tak nahi ki [mayank said romantically to nupur and she was there left with blushing]

While the other 3 were like : awww  , [making nupur blush even more]

Ok , then let the enjoy there sweet cheed kaahne

AFTER FEW DAYS

ARMAAN FINALLY HEADED TO INDIA WITH HIS PARENTS , AND NOW THEY WERE GOING TO MEET THERE FAMILY in RAJASTHAN

LONDON

Like always , There was a stupid argument going on over there as always happens in a family discussion over one or some other random topics and today's discussion topic was offcourse riddhima

adiraaj  , samrat  mayank were sitting there with prerna and were talking generally about riddhima

prerna: riddhima itane badde ho gaye hai , koi kaam nahi aata usse abhi tak , how many times have I told her , to learn some cooking but

adi: mom princess ko cooking seekhne ki kya jaroorat hai hummare ghar mein allreally itane saare cooks hai

prerna: tujhe nahi patta adi ...abhi to theek hai lekin kal ko iske shaadi honge...naye ghar jaana hoga.patta hai mujhe usse cooking karne ki koi jaroorat nahi hai ..per ladkiyo ko sab kaam aane chahiye...ab apne nupur bhabhi ko hi dekh vo bhi to cook nahi karte per sab kuch aata ho hai na usse

[all mom says like this I suppose its mine personal experience ]

samrat: yaa adi mom is right seekhane mein koi buraaye nahi hai

mayank: bilkul nahi ...hamaare princess koi kaam nahi karenge

adi: ya bro I m with you princess koi kaam nahi karenge aur aaap ye kya shaadi and all ki baatein kar rahe hai vo abhi chote bachee hai mom

prerna: bachee riddhima 23 saal ki ho chuke hai , yahe sahe umar hote hai shaadi ke liye in fact main to soch rahe hu ki uske liye rishte dhundna shuru kar du

samrat: no ways bade maa riddhima ki shaadi abhi usme bahut time hai itane jaldi aise kaise

adi: yaa mom vo kahe nahi jaayenge

prerna: [getting emotional] ladki hai aaj nahi to kal to uske shaadi hone hi hai , tum usse itana pyar kar rahe ho , naam se hi nahi sach mein princesss banna ke rakha hai usse , patta nahi shaadi ke baad uske family kaise ho  wahha usse kaise treat kare

mayank: bilkul nahi mom , dekhna hamaare pricess ke liye ek aisa prince aayenga ,jo usse sach ke princess banna kar rakhenga

prerna : [joking ]  achaa to uske liye kyaa koi royal prince aayenga , u know kisse jagaah ka raja and all  prince [smilingly]

mayank: yaa mom bilkul dekhna ek prince hi hoga vo...

SCENE CHANGE
INDIA...RAJASTHAN

ARMAAN 'S WELCOME AT THERE PALACE

A royal welcome was organized there , it was like they were celebrating any festival

first wee see sujal and kashish getting out of the car , and they both took aashirwad from raaja sahib  , standing there to welcome them

sujal: [hugging him tight, tears falling from there eyes] kaise hai aap pitaji ?

Raja sahib :  aaj theek hai , saalo baad apne bete ko dekh raha hu

Sujal:  [seeing tears in his eyes]  yee aasoo [tears]   raja  bhi kabhi rota hai .

raaja sahib : itane saalo se inhe rok ke rakha tha...aaj inhe beh jaane de...[and then towards kashish]  aayo bahu apne ghar der se hi sahe aaj is haweli ki bahu ka swaagat hoga

[they were standing there when sujal asked his wife]

sujal: kashish armaan kaha hai .???

kashish: angad aur armaan doosre car mein the...[only then car entered the main gate]...vo aa gaye

and then car stopped and angad and armaan both got out of car ...together..

and raaja sahib saw both of them approaching towards them together and he saw both angad and armaan

sujal: main battatu ...apka poota  [grandson] kaun hai inme se .
[but before he can say further]

raaja sahib : bilkul nahi apne poote [grandson] ko hum khud pehchaanege , hum to isse dekhte hi pechangaye the
[towards armaan]  yahe hai na hamaara poota.[grandson]

armaan touch there feet to take there blessing , and instantly raja sahib , took him in a big tight hug

Everyone eyes there were wet seeing this happy family reunion

raaja sahib : kitna badda ho gaya hai...bilkul apne pitta ki tarah dikhtaa hai

armaan: ji nahi main to bilkul apne dadaji jaisa hu hai na grandpa
[then he realized that he should not use English] ops I mean daadaji

raaja sahib [smiling].: yes offcourse my handsome grandson

armaan.:[shocked for a while]  wow u speaking  English I thought

raaja sahib : its ok beta well your grandpa is also a well graduate but still hum apne culture ke saath rehna pasand karte hai

armaan: I like that and I like you too grandpa

[sujal interrupting them in between]

sujal: pitaji  vo maasa  [Concerned]

raaja :  vo ander hai ...chalo unse mill le

then after a whole welcome and all they moved inside the palace was really big, then what armaan thought off , it was really , very big with all types of antique furniture and interiors and each and every place was breathtaking beautiful and then there was another huge garden on the backside of palace

After a long walk they reached a room there lied an old lady on the bed , she would be probably off around 70 years many servants and care takers were taking care of her

armaan can easily guess that she was maasa his grandma

First sujal met him and then kashish , met masaa taking her blessing and then complete emotional saas bahu scene and ,maasa apologizing for all she did to her for not accepting her for years and all

After that it was armaan turn , he bend down and touch her feet to take her blessing and she immediately took him in a hug , she was crying badly

maasa: hum bahut burre hai apne parevaar ko aur uske riddhimayo ko , apne poote [grandson] ko apne se door rakha humne , per ab hum aap sab ko kahe nahi jaane denge kabhi apne se door nahi karege

and again a happy family reunion.

[I know it was a bit bore , hope you all r not bored of it well now noo more family reunion]

after all this meeting  Armaan was finally resting in his room when ANGAD  came there

angad: [teasingly] yuvraaj ki izaajat ho to hum andar aa jaaye

armaan: shut up angad not u atleast !  jab se yahaa aaya hu sab aise treat ka rahe hai jaise main

angad: [cutting him in between]  as of you are a king , which actually you are , you r an actual Prince of here armaan

armaan : I know but all this is so different and a bit weird as well , I mean sab itane care kar rahe hai and all that

angad: soo enjoy it na ye to achee baat hai , you r important over here enjoy your importance

armaan: I m yaar infact I m loving it

angad: ok then you take rest , I will go back to my room

armaan: hey you can go back later to your room naa just be here with me for sometime

angad: vo actually it's the time for [angad said shyly]

armaan: oh yes offcourse its actually the time when mr angad khaana hat with his MS DESI GIRL , seriopusly angad , you chat with her everyday , why don't you just meet her ,or I mean at least ask her about her name

angad: ok ok yaar , I will meet her soon , as for now , let me be her 'cool dude' and she as my 'desi girl'

armaan:  you really don't want to knew that how she looks where she live and all

angad: I will knew that also soon , what's so hurry

LONDON

Riddhima and gunjan were standing outside there college , with few of her friends,

gunjan: where is this kripa today , I cant see her around she was here few minutes ago

riddhima : yaa she was , but now what's the time she must have gone to chat with her net friend

gunjan: oh yaa her soo called net friend I don't get it she didn't even know his name and still she chats with him everyday

riddhima: I know but you know what something is really strange with her and her net friend how can they chat without knowing any identity of each other

gunjan : forget it yaar I have much more bigger tensions then that

riddhima : tension what tension...????

gunjan: I m going , I m going back to India [gunjan said sadly]

riddhima :  India ,why when ?

gunjan: actually we were here for our studies and college is over now  soo wee  have to goo back home , my parents r calling me back , infact kripa's parents also want her to come back , but I think she will stay here for some more time , but as for mee , I need to o back

riddhima : oh gunjan don't go , you know I will miss you she said hugging gunjan
[and then she said to herself]  and somebody else is going to miss you more poor samrat bhai

SAME DAY IN EVENING.

samrat: what ???? gunjan , gunjan jaa rahe hai  , but why? How can she goo leaving ME I mean US like this

riddhima : yaa bhai  , she is really going back , I told you earlier to just tell her what you feel about her see now she is going leaving you

[riddhima knew what samrat feel for gunjan so she is worried for her bhai]

riddhima : you know what , I should be more sad than you because my best friend is going

samrat: oh I think we need to do something.

riddhima : you don't worry bhai we will figure some think out

samrat: but what ?

riddhima : even I don't know that [she sighed]

SCENE CHANGE

nupur was sitting in living room she was watching a hindi movie yes none other than "DDLJ"

riddhima went to her she saw that nupur was seeing the scene where they all went back to India and then that Punjabi song going in background , and ladies dancing in that farm

an idea clicked to riddhima

riddhima :  bhabs

nupur: aree riddhima come here , see I m watching a very nice movie

riddhima : bhabs u really miss India a lot

nupur: yaa. I do you know what riddhima India, my home, I miss it a lot , you knew riddhima India ki to baat hi kuch aur hai

riddhima : really tell me more na I want to  knew more

nupur:  India , all the places there , our culture , the people there , everything is really special , the seasons there , the rain

riddhima :  rain !! bhabs I think London is also prone to rain

nupur: not like that baby you knew what's the best think about rain , it's the smell of the mud at the time of first rain , it used to felt was so good , but we can't feel it here like that anyways leave this topic and let me watch the movie

[well I love that smell of mud at time of first rain I just love it hope many of you like it]

Riddhima : bhabs I heard that dad was planning to shift to India and settle there

nupur: yaa mom , dad always wish to go there , they want to live rest of there life there in India , at there motherland in between there own people , they even want to shift there head office there and then permanently settle there only , but then

riddhima : then what bhabs what's the problem ?

nupur: you sweetheart

riddhima : me but why what have I done

nupur: its just like , mom , dad thought that you all kids r born and brought up here in London , they didn't knew whether you all will be ready to live there in India or not

riddhima : no bhabs we would love to live in India , infact you don't worry I will talk to everyone for shifting to India it would be fun

NEXT DAY

On the breakfast table

Breakfast was not one of riddhima's choices

Still riddhima sitting very quietly and not even arguing on not to eat that breakfast and even drinking milk quietly

Everyone was confused on that behavior as they don't like her sitting quietly

karan: riddhima r u ok ??

riddhima: yaa chachu I m perfectly fine

mayank:  r u sure?

riddhima : yes bhaiya  , why r u all asking that??

rishab: that's because sweetheart you r sitting so quietly today and u r even drinking milk

riddhima : ok u all want me to argue and doo nautankii and all stuff , then I m surely going to do one

rishab: what I didn't get it  ?

riddhima :  I know the breakfast is not of my wish but I m still having it so for this can u fulfill my one wish

rishab:  off course princess our wish is a command sweety say it what you want I will get it for you

riddhima : [nervous] dad  , I , I mean , I want that wee all shall go to India , I mean , I want to go to India

rishab: [shocked ...and high tone]   what??????

riddhima : [quietly this time just in a soft tone]  I want to go to India

karan: lagta hai tumhaare tabiyat sach mein hi kharaab hai aaj

riddhima : I m serious chachu why r u all behaving like this , I knew that you all were planning to shift to India you all want to live your life there in your country with your people

rishab: yes sweetheart but hum to tum logo ki wajaah se nahi jaa rahe the I mean we all thought that you all don't want to go there

samrat: [who was sitting next to riddhima ]
off course we don't want to go , riddhima what r u saying ?

riddhima got angry on that she was doing this for samrat and he was opposing her ,she held samrat collar and whispered in his ears

riddhima : [whispering]  samrat r u gone mad...u jerk...I don't knew you loved London more than gunjan

samrat: [whispering back in her ears]...u mean u r doing this just for mee

riddhima : off course I m doing for that now what do you think...mere dil mein koi bhaarat  [india] prem jaaga hai kya , I m doing all this just for you , now shut up and support me

samrat: oh okk ookk

The others who were watching them whispering in each other ears now finally asked them

karan: ab tum dono kya baatee kar rahe ho

samrat: nothing dad actually riddhima is right we shall go to India in fact I m with u all I  would love to be there and I m sure adi would also not have any problem with that right adi

adiraaj who was sitting quietly was very  confused on riddhima sudden request .

adi: yaa of course I don't have any problem.
[he knew that something was cooking there between riddhima and samrat so he thought of asking both of them later about this ]

riddhima : ok soo done we all will go to India yaaayyy it will be great fun

riddhima verdict was last and none want to argue with her
 and so they all decided to leave for India all started with there preparations

riddhima: INDIA HERE I COME

DIL KE DO RAHE EK HI MANZIL KI TARAF BADD CHUKE HAI AB KYA HOGA JAB YE DO DIL MILLENGE..

KYA KHEECH RAHA HAI UNHE INDIA KI TARAF , KYON UNKE KISMAT UNHE INDIA BULLA RAHE HAI

PRECAP:
kripa : i told him to meet me
riddhima : who ?
kripa: oh my chat friend My cool dude , his name is angad , he told me that , and we r meeting soon
riddhima : thats cool kripa , I m dying to meet your cool dude

angad: her name is kripa , and she is here in India and i m going to meet her soon
armaan: soo finally you got your desi girl , great , we will also
meet your desi girl

Edited by searchoffriends - 11 years ago
beautiful..

lobed it..

thx 4 da pm

AMOON