GHSP is like the Bermuda Triangle - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

Good analogy...

But frankly i don't care about anybody apart from Maan and Geet...

Sasha... would have been nice to see her paying back for her deeds and then leave

Yeah Meera and Yash i had great expectations but then... What can we do πŸ˜†

Apart from these i care only about Dadi, Adi, Pinky and Romeo and to some extent Manisha, Dev and NT now...  Others anyways don't exist for me rather us 🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£
Originally posted by esheena

🀣awesome post love it 

Thanks dear 😊
and how can u forget............nakoooooooollllllllllllllllll

humara nakool us gayab!!!

and pinky???
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

are u forgeettting pari n yash!!!

Oh yeah Aash, how can we forget them, but at least they gave some sort of explanation for leaving baki sab toh bas aise hi gaayab hogaye
entry and exit within a week sometime
Originally posted by Azmatazz

🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

Good analogy...

But frankly i don't care about anybody apart from Maan and Geet...

Sasha... would have been nice to see her paying back for her deeds and then leave

Yeah Meera and Yash i had great expectations but then... What can we do πŸ˜†

Apart from these i care only about Dadi, Adi, Pinky and Romeo and to some extent Manisha, Dev and NT now...  Others anyways don't exist for me rather us 🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

Thanks AZ, you r right as long as we have Maan and Geet, and I would like to see Sasha get paid back for her deeds
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

and how can u forget............nakoooooooollllllllllllllllll

humara nakool us gayab!!!

and pinky???

Wahi toh Aash, Nakul gaayab hogaya aur uske jaaga par junior Nakul ko le aaye. Looks like Nakul had plastic surgery πŸ˜†
Originally posted by asavari1

entry and exit within a week sometime

I know some are there for just 1-2 episodesπŸ˜†
Originally posted by bobby13rocks

Ghsp mei saab kuch ka recycling chalte hai.......sets se le kar characters.......Dee u forgot to mention Sasha.....woh bhi gayab,NT ko coma mei bhejkar gayab kar diya ,Dev & Dadi changed for the new ones......thank God they came back.......now its Maaneet's turn........aagar woh kabhi gayab hue then hum sab gayab ho jayenge.......πŸ˜‰

Yeah Bobby, forgot the changed characters and the recycled ones πŸ˜† Wahi toh we are all watching this only for Maaneet, if they are gone then the next minute we'll all be gaayab too πŸ˜† 

NT ko yeh log rest kara rahe hain. She has already worked too hard plotting so many things, isiliye uske jage par Arjun ko paida kiya hain πŸ˜†
Pinky aur Mr manchanda.. gayab ho gaya!!!