Gopi can cook, clean

suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
 bow down before others,  dance, take insults but not give any back, win cricket matches, what else is there to do. 
seduce her hubby never going to happen, educate herself not going to happen as she still has servant duties to do. 
the cvs are worried if they bring this couple together that   the show will end,  my take on this is well you then have crappp writers where is there creativity wheres their inspiration.  so many aspects can be shown, but no cvs just want a cat n mouse show. 
There has been no attempt to resolve past issues
letter that Gopi got slapped for, kinjal urmi n rashi deciet
the necklace kinjals deceit
pressure cooker rashi n urmi
elesh n kinjals fiasco  again kinjal urmi n rashi
who created this mess in the first place.  instead its one kalakari to the next

Aham has a problem with Gopi being  uneducated then its time he took the bull by the horns kokila n says to her that he wants Gopi to be educated if she wants her to be with him.  instead of going to office every day set up office at the house as well, my god modis are suppose to super rich. 
Also i am fed up of seeing aham working in his bedroom, boy you have a house big enough use the bloody office  instead of just giving dagger eyes to gopi because she wants to sleep n gopi needs a bed

As for jigar n rashi , jigar needs to see who he has really married.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rafeal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Shanth Ruk ben, shanth ho jao! *adjust my pallu* aaj se CVs ka kaam ghar main laundry karna aur hum sabka kaam, story likhna.. Just like vau exchange..
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
So many unresolved issues, what to do, shall we write a letter Suk?
suk19 thumbnail
@jake i am getting annoyed at myself why am i watching this.
@ nafisa will they listen to us the shows that i watch  pratigya geet at least the cvs read our comments when they see us commenting on the shows n sees the negative effect then they quickly change the plot but here even if they read they continue with the tom n jerry antics.  we can only try

shaffa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The writers are too scared to make any changes they think the storie line they are going with is good and the viewers like it? WE DON'T 

Gopi crying, been shouted at, no love between Ahem & Gopi
R & U and Kinjal evil and never get caught.

How many different ways are they going to write the same old storie???  and they never finish some off the stories they have a beginning,middle and no ending they just move on to the next chapter, plz sack all the writers imploye new ones  

Gopi is cinderella rag to riches but prince charming never came, its high time he did Plz
suk19 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shaffa

The writers are too scared to make any changes they think the storie line they are going with is good and the viewers like it? WE DON'T 

Gopi crying, been shouted at, no love between Ahem & Gopi
R & U and Kinjal evil and never get caught.

How many different ways are they going to write the same old storie???  and they never finish some off the stories they have a beginning,middle and no ending they just move on to the next chapter, plz sack all the writers imploye new ones  

Gopi is cinderella rag to riches but prince charming never came, its high time he did Plz

i hope its a new prince charming  not aham any more
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I am also tired of Aham, if he doesn't like Gopi, CV's should have made him educate her, but No, same treating her like she is worthless, can't stand to look at her, we tired of this nonsense.

I want Gopi to leave and marry someone else. I want Aham to marry a Kinjal type of girl, Rashi even is too good for him, she will take take from him and give nothing in return, she will put a pillow barrier and ignore him, tell her friends he is her driver, etc, Aham deserves this. if they was any justice this would be his fate.
shruthi2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
suk these people are out of their mind. first dandiya now cricket how thick can we be to digest this. there are lots of things which can be shown like ahem's love for gopi, how he stands against urmi and rashi to protect her more over if they want masala they can bring anita to create a dilemma but show his love for gopi stronger than his love for anita, but the fool of the CVs are always struck with the stupid kitchen politics. they can make ahem sick and let gopi tend him.
no they dont have that much creativity in them otherwise this show would have reached far better position than where it is stuck now
suk19 thumbnail
nafisa i agree they should let gopi get married to someone else other than staying with this jerk

shruthi they can do a lot more but its seems creatives have gone mad, they know audiences are wanting a romance between goham but instead they show crap maha episodes etc how much more are we going to have to take
simibrar1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
write down big letter and take sign of all the members and give to kiran bedi she solve all the things in her show😆 no i am joking actually creatives are deaf blind cant see cant hear..and dont want to spend more money to hire a good writers who known how to write the better story.. Edited by simibrar1990 - 13 years ago