Uttaran

plsplspls ALLPRAY taps exposedon Thursdy at Bundel

Posted: 13 years ago
i am desperate to see thi show plssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss all honestly pray it happens this week itself infact thrusady friday itself... ye holi fholi ka natak nahin chaahiye kyon half bloody episode will be holi preparations and then last 5 minutes rathod talk to bundela

i wnat tapu be thronw out by veer on thursday itself infront of jogi and nani

tapu ka pyet --- sumo jaisey hilna chahiye

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mahmansma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Praying yaar. Like crazy! But do the CVs care???

My biggest worry is that they will show Taps exposure (one massive TRP day), and then when things go dull will show that the DNA test shows this as Veer's child (another massive TRP day). After all, CV's life is about TRPs! :(

I want a few things too (add to your prayers):
1. Satya and Sachi exposed, but Iccha on their side (she should understand whatever is the pain that is causing them to behave like this towards the Bundelas

2. Satya falls for Iccha (and Taps is hugely jealous again). Veer must be exposed as a weak lover that he is. 

3. Veer should be shown as having problems fathering a child. Thus exposing that Taps made up the night that she talks about. But, Veer will be treated and he should have kids with Iccha. 

4. Veer should team up with Satya (past is forgiven) after Satya teaches him on how to woo Iccha! 

5. Rathod takes in Taps and their baby. They show the final part which we missed of their union where in taps is pretty active and knows what she is getting into. Rathod puts Taps in place. Turns her into a real doormat! 
yaar tumhraa list lamba chauda bahut hain

i want first taps to be exposed finish and then bloody veer be ditched by ichcha bore ho gaya uska bundela house mien tourture dekhke.

she lot of other people
dreamz12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Does any one remember SRK in Darr in the Holi scene. They way he beats the drums and scares juhi............................I don't mind CVs showing holi celebrations similar to this and than the raaz of Taps comes out 😍
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
high hopes guys , it wont happen unless icha is kicked out or so 

yaar baki sab chodo yeh tapasya ko abhee reveal karo rathod ke bachey ka in this week in front all all thakurs and bundela batoons

put her in centre of living room and all members of the house tapu ko ulta karo-ulta latkao- aur  cheerfhaad dalo, 5th mahine premature operated baby nikal do aur dono bacacha aur tapsya ko fhek do alag alag disha (direction mein) once for all . let her scream with nonsterile nonsurgical operations by Dr rakshashs dadaji and dr.dayan mai and ward boy Veer and nurse  chanda bai

na rahega baas (bachacha) na bajegi bassuri 

india2050 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well dear it is unlikely taht taps will be re-exposed again if that is done uttaran is finished practically-since taps ka phir ghar se re-exit,maike se re-exit again back to that chawl etc...will not happen.Worst comes worst=As explained elsewhere cvs will make sure dna test main veer is the father proove ho jayega!!! and veer-tapu will live hapily and iccha vrindavan jake sapne dekhegi!!!
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dreamz12

Does any one remember SRK in Darr in the Holi scene. They way he beats the drums and scares juhi............................I don't mind CVs showing holi celebrations similar to this and than the raaz of Taps comes out 😍

I have a feeling they might show something of that type... Rathod entering the holi celebrations and applying colours to taps ..and Veer sees it and finds something is fishy.... and does his own investigation like he did about Sid when he had seen him in the restaurant... and gets to know the truth about taps pregnancy...😆
dreamz12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: cjs369

I have a feeling they might show something of that type... Rathod entering the holi celebrations and applying colours to taps ..and Veer sees it and finds something is fishy.... and does his own investigation like he did about Sid when he had seen him in the restaurant... and gets to know the truth about taps pregnancy...😆

What can I say Cjs....................wish I share such hopes about Veer like you. Unfortunately he has become a total zero now to me......................even if he does do some CID the respect can never return 😭