Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meeko thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: similuvs_ashiuv

guyz aaj toh maza hi aa gaya, when mish and shaw dancing together then mish said' to him , hum woh step karte hain jo mene film main dekha ... bt i was thinking that yeh step yuvi ne tumhe sikhaya na ke flim main dekha ..
mish ne pahle yeh dance kiya hai in remix with yuvi
  here is video
start this step in 2:00..  this video for those people who not see remix , here is same step and about this ste better know YaRa fan , wel yeh step shaw ko theek se aya bhi nahiin .. bechari mish ko ghira diya , only my yuvi can do better ..
sorry for the late topic but i was just little busy ...

lol, wen i saw the video, this is wht i was telling my friends.. yeh dance toh tujhe ayega hi mish.. 2005 mein jo seekha tha.. and whoh bhi zabardasti sikhwaya tha..πŸ˜†
par her bad tht she fell down, coz shaw wasnt yuvi☺️
_SnowFlake_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
oh simi.....................jab maine MiYa ka vo step dekha tab mere dimag me yehi AY scene aya thaπŸ˜ƒ
leeseunggilove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

res

Edited by luv_wacko - 13 years ago
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ simi:

OMG I KNOW RIGHT???? Yesterday when I saw the scene, I was like DAMNNNNNNNNNN!! MISHA IS SOO AN ASHI-YUVI FAN!🀣🀣☺️

I mean all her lingos are soo ashi-ish (actually even sid's character has ashi-ish lingos...so blah whatever πŸ˜›) and now she was like to shaurya i learned this dance on TV...obviously AY ko dekhe hi sikha hoga!☺️☺️😳

But mish...sweety...aisa dance sirf soulys ke saath hi hota hain...especially the moment that comes after this one!☺️😍😍 You cannot learn or make someone learn this dance...it just happens!☺️😍😍 I mean maybe you can make them learn...but feelings woh nahi hogi...and so its not going to be the same at all!β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜³πŸ€—

@ meri timbaktoo ki maharani: You are sooo dodoly cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!πŸ€— Okie so what happens is that Misha goes to Shaurya and asks him to teach her dance...he doesn't really try but whatever...and then Misha is like I just know one dance, which I learned on TV...and she does that AY dance during farewell...not the unification one...but before wala☺️😳😍 And ummm Misha does it nicely but Shaurya doesn't get grip of her after pulling her back...and Misha falls! πŸ˜”πŸ€— 

Btw to YM pe kyun nahi hain? πŸ˜”
Simi_YaRaLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thnks guyzz .. for all the good cmment .. i really feel strange when i see this .. meri ankahoon main pani aane laga tha
Simi_YaRaLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FollowYourHeart

what misha shawrya scene r u talking abt cna u give a yt link to the scene??

here is the link simriti... but sorry for this bad quality ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3E0t1U-JAn0
this step start in 0:39 ...
watch this ...
sumana-13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: similuvs_ashiuv

thnks guyzz .. for all the good cmment .. i really feel strange when i see this .. meri ankahoon main pani aane laga tha

uuuffffffff Samara,πŸ€— yeh kya kiya tumne,  πŸ˜­mere bhi aansoo aa gaye just remembering those Ashi UV and Remix days yaar πŸ˜.... kya jodi πŸ˜.... kya dance....😍😍😍
Edited by sumadear13 - 13 years ago