😳😳😳 thanxxxxx 
Posted: 13 years ago
❤️ Love You DRASHTI❤️

I Love Her Too...

She Is a Brilliant Actress...

Originally posted by Sayna

Ok guyz yeh hai vk ke liye mera jawab....
Maine ek pehli baar aur akhri baar kal uske topic mein comment kya ta...
To main aap sab se ye hi kahn gi ke  PLEASE  aaj se uske topics ko IGNORE  kariye, kyun ke hain usko pura haq hai apni opinion share karna ka  lekin zaruri nehi ke hum jawab de because woh yeh hi chata hai...😡😡😡

to main usko yeh hi kahngi ke ..

I LOVE YOU DRASHTI 😛

do comments 😛😛

Who is VK?????

I too luv dd veryyyyyyyy much,nd nobody can change my love 4 her.she is amazing person,humble,down to earth.mst imprtntly honest person.
Originally posted by miss_giggles

Who is VK?????
omg...kismat wali ho jo uske topics kabhi nehi dekhe...bas itna hi samajh lo ke woh hamari dd ke bare mein buri baatein likhta hai....itna hi kafi hai , main uski publicity nehi karna chati , i hope you understand 😛
she is the best....no one can make us feel every feeling be it happiness, annoyance, sadness, comedy with such realistic expressions like DD....she is amazing...u can feel geet's pain, helplessness, sadness, irritation, anger...whatever be it....just bcoz DD portrays them so well.....i second ur thots...its loads of love and best wirshes for drashti ...always...
Originally posted by supria

she is the best....no one can make us feel every feeling be it happiness, annoyance, sadness, comedy with such realistic expressions like DD....she is amazing...u can feel geet's pain, helplessness, sadness, irritation, anger...whatever be it....just bcoz DD portrays them so well.....i second ur thots...its loads of love and best wirshes for drashti ...always...
yes ....she is amazing 👏👏👏
I love her acting. She is mindblowing actress in tellywood thatswhy she won the title for Queen of tellywood. True fans never feel bad what other says. If they love her actress they will at any cost.