Rati's tea addiction-indya.com reports

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Sorry guys.. seems Indya.com just got up....!
Another article on Rati's tea addiction 😳

----

Rati Pandey is addicted to tea
Rati Pandey aka Nupur of Miley Jab Hum Tum loves tea. She claims she is addicted to tea and has tried cutting down her cuppa but is unable to overcome her tea cravings. "I remember while shooting for Miley Jab Hum Tum, I could easily drink over 10 cups of tea a day but now that I am not on sets daily I have reduced them to half. Tea is a must in my life." Rati has been keeping herself busy with yoga and salsa! Guess she is gearing up to come back to the small screen.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silent.Dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Salsa and Yuga...all the best rati..
waiting for ur comeback
love u rati di
Yukti22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Wish you all the best for ur carrier Rati...Waiting for ur come back
last line made my day hpe it happens soonπŸ˜ƒD
hima-hot-g thumbnail
thanks for sharing dear.
rati is the best.
hope she come back with mjht 3 πŸ˜›
kiran-rati-fan thumbnail
woooo rati is the best.
me too love tea πŸ˜‰
Rati Pandey is addicted to tea

Rati Pandey aka Nupur of Miley Jab Hum Tum loves tea. She claims she is addicted to tea and has tried cutting down her cuppa but is unable to overcome her tea cravings. "I remember while shooting for Miley Jab Hum Tum, I could easily drink over 10 cups of tea a day but now that I am not on sets daily I have reduced them to half. Tea is a must in my life." Rati has been keeping herself busy with yoga and salsa! Guess she is gearing up to come back to the small screen
πŸ˜›

Missing u onscreen a lot Rati.. please come back in a good show with good ph and good costars...

I love Drinking Tea tooo............πŸ˜ƒ
mayurg2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
waiting for your comeback sweety😊
--jiya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
the last line... πŸ˜
waiting badly for dat day
-NightDreamer- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
me too..i gt shout frm my siz n bro..πŸ˜†..anyway...yeah me too waiting Eagerly..4 da last line...wen it will...happen. or ager ArTi 2gether den tou sone pai suhag......😍....😍......😍......😍......😍.......😍......😍......😍......😍.....😍
...😍....😍......😍......😍......😍.......😍......😍......😍......😍.....😍...😍....😍......😍......😍......😍.......😍......😍......😍......😍.....😍...😍....😍......😍......😍......😍.......😍......😍......😍......😍.....😍...😍....😍......😍......😍......😍.......😍......😍......😍......😍.....😍...😍....😍......😍......😍......😍.......😍......😍......😍......😍.....😍...😍....😍......😍......😍......😍.......😍......😍......😍......😍.....😍...😍....😍......😍......😍......😍.......😍......😍......😍......😍.....😍...😍....😍......😍......😍......😍.......😍......😍......😍......😍.....😍...😍....😍......😍......😍......😍.......😍......😍......😍......😍.....😍...😍....😍......😍......😍......😍.......😍......😍......😍......😍.....😍...😍....😍......😍......😍......😍.......😍......😍......😍......😍.....😍...😍....😍......😍......😍......😍.......😍......😍......😍......😍.....😍...😍....😍......😍......😍......😍.......😍......😍......😍......😍.....😍...😍....😍......😍......😍......😍.......😍......😍......😍......😍.....😍...😍....😍......😍......😍......😍.......😍......😍......😍......😍.....😍...😍....😍......😍......😍......😍.......😍......😍......😍......😍.....😍...😍....😍......😍......😍......😍.......😍......😍......😍......😍.....😍