Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnuPurva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Pahile hi complications kya kam hai... now if mathilee will back, then it will be more complicated story...we will also suffer with less  AbhiYa scenes.... hope this news is not true... 
Courageous_Leo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
what's gng on ?????????????????????????/

even if its true i dnt wnt abhay piya 2 b separated........................dnt wnt it like vd...................................

cv's ke paas dimaag ki kami hai kya??????????????????

dimaag donate karo yaar............................................................if abhiya r separated then its the END.........................No Doubt....................................
Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for sharing.. But I am eagerly waiting for AngIya's entry....Do you know who is she? Angad-Piya's cuite pie. And yes...she has some friends too...AbhIsha, Auroo, Jadooo....
monomoon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I would love a maithali track to come!however as i have seen none of the brought in tracks have been handled well, its better that they wont. but if they decide to drag down on some uneeded side tracks and bring maithali instead i would really look forward to it! at least somthing related to the show and its atmosphere:)

abhiya_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i don't think its going 2 happen.....why would maithili do such thing???do u remeber.once when piya n misha were playing spirit game.maithili said that abhay piya ka takdeer hai n all that....so may this is just a rumour Edited by abhiya_cool - 13 years ago
nisha80 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

if Maithi will return ..whom shld Abhay love?? Ekta is making a xerox copy frm vampire dieries

ilove99 thumbnail
nnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Super Kool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ohhh lord!!! already so much of confusion...this was the only thing left....😡
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
oh my god....so its going TVD way....like katherine was back in season 2.....why can't they be original.....

if maithilli returns things really going to be complicated....but they how it is possible...maithilli was human when she died while katherine is a vampire......

i love katherine character...nina completely rock the character

and i know suks will do justice to the character because i have seen her in negative shades in her previous show.....

at least maithilli turning evil might bring the Raichand Brothers together
chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMG..ur news actly gave me such a shock tht i signed in just to comment! nahi aisa nahi ho sakta! 😭 thgh it ll be interesting.