I got a newz abt Maithli Return...... - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by usha786

first of all i have already leave this show to watch i used watch when 6:30 pm if it would be interesting then i used to continue, so who cares "chahe ab maithli aye ya nahee aye, ekta has ruined his show like other shows, second thing is. why she is coming back after 200 yrs. itne yrs. kaha thee, and other thing is "piya ne maithli ki sprit ko bulaya tha, then she told piya" abhay tumhari takdir hai, "ye baat ka cv, ekta, writers and editor bhool gaye hai kya. i think Doordarshan used to do right editing and script writing, because "it knows very what is going on in this show. i think cv and writers bhool jate hai sab yaha par, let's see which type ekta will ruin this show

u r right. 200 saal baad vampire training puri kari hai kya!
maithili was abhay s love ,till now he is not able to forget her ,he fell in love with pia because of same face ,now that old love will be negative ,huh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!but sid always says maithili separated them so may maithili cheated sid ,because of maithili ,abhay hates sid,
Originally posted by tanvismile

maithili was abhay s love ,till now he is not able to forget her ,he fell in love with pia because of same face ,now that old love will be negative ,huh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!but sid always says maithili separated them so may maithili cheated sid ,because of maithili ,abhay hates sid,

it might happen...more than abhay i think maithilli hurts sid alot....
Originally posted by vivluv

If Maithali returns then probably her father who was king of Pandher will also return!😆😆
😆