Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

I got a newz abt Maithli Return......

zaina_abhay thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
guys i dont how much of these is rumor and hw  much of thses is true but theres discussion going on FB abt maithli returning...............theres a newz on fb abt maithli returning the newz waz given by a pyrek fan page admin and she says its somewhat true...............many fans asked her were did u get the news ,,is it true......so she said ya it might be true as a other page admin told her i dont how much of it is true need to  find out more  

the down info is written on the fan page

One negetive character will enter and that is MAITHILI! She will turn negetive and will try to destroy abhay pias life.Sid will then help abhay and pia to get rid of maithili.CARBON COPY OF VAMPIRE DIARY!
yes guyz it's true..            

it's true guyz..!!

well,maithlee will enter as a vamp!

guyz 1 page admin told dis to me!
she said dat it's true..so it will true only! y will she lie

abhi toh abhiya confession bhi nahi hua ke sid aggaya aur ab maithli coming back like VD what the hellπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Edited by zainaloveabhiya - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

usha786 thumbnail
if such thing will happen i will leave to watch this show.
zaina_abhay thumbnail
Originally posted by: usha786

if such thing will happen i will leave to watch this show.

why................its gonna be intersting most of the things are copied frm vd soooo now whats the big deal if this is also copied...................i dont mind 

well its ur view
koyal-kajal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i will destroy ektaaaaaaaaaaa
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Edited by koyal-kajal - 13 years ago
zaina_abhay thumbnail
thanku said for helping if this gonna e true...................i knew sid would be a nice guy i knew it......shayadh maithli ne sid abhay dono ke sath kuch kiya ho
angel_KSG thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
nooooooooooo.....it shud not happen.....i want piya as maithli.....
sravss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
if mithali returns it means she is vampire or something like that...but mithali is there then obviously Abhya will not fall for mithali n miss her like that........ I this its all rumors n if we remember pia called mithali's spirit n she told that Abhya is Pia's destiny  ...........

But we can never truth Ekta god knows what will she do to the story.......but if all this happen I will definitely stop watching the show.
hey i dont mind Maithli returning...but plz not so soon 🀒
lets first sort out the current track
i wanna see more of Abhay-Sid opposite each other πŸ˜‰
Sid becuming good will spoil the fun πŸ˜›
usha786 thumbnail
first of all i have already leave this show to watch i used watch when 6:30 pm if it would be interesting then i used to continue, so who cares "chahe ab maithli aye ya nahee aye, ekta has ruined his show like other shows, second thing is. why she is coming back after 200 yrs. itne yrs. kaha thee, and other thing is "piya ne maithli ki sprit ko bulaya tha, then she told piya" abhay tumhari takdir hai, "ye baat ka cv, ekta, writers and editor bhool gaye hai kya. i think Doordarshan used to do right editing and script writing, because "it knows very what is going on in this show. i think cv and writers bhool jate hai sab yaha par, let's see which type ekta will ruin this show
mohit_rockstar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
i DONT Think that this wld happen as if u guys remember maithili only told piya that abhay is her future..then y wld she return back???
And sid hates abhay..he wld never help them..i dont know..bt just hope taht confession takes place soon...

THIS IS MY POV..IF I VE HURT SOME1,M SORRY!!!