Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dr.dsr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@Shal: Thanks, Dearie, for the appreciation.....means a lot to me!! Totally endorse your views....RBO with KT and Yashu....a once-in-a-lifetime experience!! 😳

@Priya: Thanks a ton, Sweetie!! Have my fingers and toes crossed too!!😊

@Bona: A heart-felt Thank You for your kind words, Cutie!! I am left speechless too when I think of the sheer brilliance of hamare do anmol ratan!!😳😊

@Jyothi: Thanks a bunch, Dearie....I sincerely hope ke kal trailor tha....aur picture abhi baaki hai doston!! πŸ˜†

@Ammu: Thanks so much for your words of praise!! Truly hope that the current resurrection underway is here to stay.....that truly will be our best 'anniversary' gift!! πŸ˜ƒ

@Krishna: Where were you?? Missed you like crazy over the past few days, especially yesterday!! 😭 Tere liye CC main maine post bhi kiya.....and lo behold.....my cutie-pie darling gubbare arrives!! πŸ˜ƒ Thank you so very much, Sweetie, for always being there. KT and Yashu have grown as actors with RBO.....now's the time for the CVs to milk that groW*H.....😊

@Angel: Thanks a lot for your post, my Dear!! Totally endorse your views about KT and Yashu being absolute naturals.....ShaNak and YashaRan seem seamless.......😳

sweetsute thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hi, Doc

dis is my first reply to any of your posts

and let me tell u, i just simply love ur posts, i never fail to like them

and coming to ur posts

agree to each n every word

about Shan, yup, he is someone different, he is not like a typical hindi serial hero, who is always perfect, our Shan is burthal,  irresponsible, behaves like a kid at times, but at the same time he is a guy wid golden heart, honest, caring, a husband who loves his wife from the core of his heart,  a son who loves n respects his parents, adores his brother, but at the same time doesn't hesitates to pour out his pain, his anguish whenever the situation comes..truely dis guy speaks directly from his heart..
and yesterday's episode showed each n every aspect of Shan's character...so just loved it

about Khanak, till now i was feeling i m d only one who actually liked Khanak's scene wid her in-laws. Dis is the woman who is like a any other indian wife n daughter in law, who loves her husband, respects her in laws, she may be like a typical woman who at this moment can't think of nething else other than her being a good wife, a good bahu n wish to be a mother of Shan's child, but what i like abt this character is , she always takes her own decisions in life, be it the decision to punish the person responsible for the death of her childhood love or the decision to marry, or now the  decision to become a mother. She loves her husband, pampers him, but at the same time, doesn't hesitates to reprimand him for anything wrong he does, she is the only one who can actually control dis guy.  

and who else can do justice to these awesome character other than Karan and Yashashri

No matter how much i praise them, it will always be insufficient and i will always be short of adjectives.

and yeah the ball is indeed in the CVs court, its upto them to make full utilization of this golden oppurtunity n bring out the best of these two sizzling diamonds and dis is possible only if they stress more on only Shanak scenes, on their life, rather than on ne other so called random parallel characters.
Just.Shanak thumbnail
Loved your post dyo

And loved the episode aired on 14.03.10

but it sure left me extremely confused

Loved the episode but not because of the revival of Shaan and Khanak as characters. I love them truly and in every sense, in all shades and tracks.
Loved the spontaneity of KT as an actor, his expressions, his vocal eyes and his overwhelming personality.
loved YM as an actress, again her spontaneity, her expressive eyes and her ability to do justice to even silliest of dialogues

But it left me confused, as I said

ShaNak as a couple who are married since more than 9 months in the show and undoubtedly in love show immense lack of communication.
Khanak says she wants to carry his baby; loved it absolutely;  but she doesn't tell this to hubby dear, tells this to her in-laws and that too in ultra-melodramatic way, not needed according to me.
Shaan says he doesn't want to become a dad because whenever he does it, he'll be the best and not like his parents; again loved it absolutely; but he doesn't tell this to Khanak.
can they or will they ever sit down and talk something serious, like they used to do before declaring their love for each other?

I really want them to explain things to each other too than assuming that he or she is right or wrong or what the other would be feeling.
not a very good sign for a married couple in love to communicate only physically

other than this, I am loving RBO totally as long as the track focuses on Shanak, K- house and K-family, including Dharam and Harilal

dr.dsr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Beenzieeeeeeeee: Am absolutely delighted to 'see' you!!! πŸ˜† Unfortunately cant seem to 'like' your post due to some technical glitch.....or maybe hold on....'cos I like it a lot, for which there is no button!! πŸ˜† Totally endorse your views, meri pyari cutie-pie!!! πŸ˜ƒ KT and Yashu have truly come a loooooooong way!!! As regards KT-Yashu's hard work put into RBO, will borrow a line from Sir Winston Churchill's famous speech during World War II....."I have nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears and sweat".....truly the secret behind ShaNak's magic!!! Hats Off, Guys!! πŸ‘

@Gaayu: Thankyou....ThankyouπŸ˜‰πŸ˜•....Thanks a Ton!!

@Sweetsute: Dont know your real name, Dear....would love to, actually!! 😊 Thanks so much for your words of praise....truly mean a lot to me!! Absolutely agree on your take on Shaan and Khanak.....two of the most unique characters that ever was and ever will be on Indian television!!! πŸ‘

@Just.Shank: Would love to know your name, Sweetie. Thanks much for liking my post....makes the effort so worth it!! As regards the greater need for communication vis-vis ShaNak, absolutely agree!! Up until now, most of the issues that they have been dealt with have been in a child-like manner, in their trademark innocent style.....for example, ShaNak did touch on the 'baby' issue.....but in the manner of dolls or puppies having to find their way into ShaNak world.....which in a way is understandable considering the roller-coaster ride that they themselves have had!!!  But now's the time to explore newer horizons, their equation included!!! 😊

jparker thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
DOC... lovely!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

What shall I say as you have said it all. Natural is Shantanu's reaction.

I can only say this is that many times, emotional upheavals result in fear in one's mind which makes them so nervous and distasteful towards something. Shaan's fear is justified here. Given time and love which I am sure his family and most of all his loving wife Khanak will give him, will help him overcome those fears and these big hurdles will then seem like little hiccups!!

Sigh yes I can only say what all do, I agree completely with you when you say that KT-YM are excellence personified!! Their presence and hard work is the only reason why RBO is still being ardently followed as a soap.. which only goes to say that they are the only two who run this show!!

Brilliant post DOC!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
saaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
DocD....tumaar positivity aamake suck in kore....jaano??? shotheee,.....

For all my apprehensions of how this show has gone from raising the two characters Shaan and Khanak from fledglings to crowns of love through a trail of circumstances that made us laugh, cry, smile, yell, shout, and feel TO THEN cutting them down leaving them with nothing for us to hold on to......your post tells me ...that may be all is not lost....that seeds of hope have been sown again....and Spring is here again...

HOLI HAI!!!!

Ankhin kay saangu tula.....
-Deepali- thumbnail
Nice post dyo !!!
well said .i agree your each and every words
Khanak Khandelwal......putting her demons to rest, finally!!!
: When Khanak speaks of Shantanu and her desire to be a mother, she utters "Main unke bachhe ki Ma banna chahti hoon!!"....cut to...."Is aadmi ko sazaa karo!!!" 
Truly a woman liberated!!! πŸ‘ To have been an exemplary 'human' being.....to love the centre of her existence so unconditionally.....so as to be able to let go....What a woman you are, Mrs Khanak Khandelwal!! You leave me speechless, too!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
very heart tauching and emotionaly dilogue and all of true..i am also speechlessπŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ‘
aditee thumbnail
OK

Ayyo

Ab main kaise isko analyze karoon in the next 10 mins?

Will be back to it

Doc D aka Cuteness

Unbelievable write up

I WISH the RBO team read what you write on them

The show wud never go off air

Super nice

Be back with more tippani
.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: dr.dsr

Hey Friends!!!

Life has come a full circle for RBO.....both literally and figuratively!!!

The former.....as we stand at the threshold of a glorious year behind us.....😊

The latter.....episode dated 14th March, 2011.

The pillars of RBO.....Shantanu and Khanak Khandelwal

Yesterday was a moment of emancipation for the both of them.....the dynamic being as different as the texture of their individual characters....

Shantanu Khandelwal....A man redeemed!!: What a moment of divine retribution it was when Shaan gives it back!! The hurt all bottled up....the pain all pent up....and then the floodgates let loose!!! πŸ‘ For a guy whose innate goodness is unarguably one of his greatest virtues......despite the neglect....despite the anguish....to not let cynicism take over.....and still spread such cheer and sunshine around!! What a guy you are, Mr. Shantanu Khandelwal!! You leave me speechless, really!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Khanak Khandelwal......putting her demons to rest, finally!!!: When Khanak speaks of Shantanu and her desire to be a mother, she utters "Main unke bachhe ki Ma banna chahti hoon!!"....cut to...."Is aadmi ko sazaa karo!!!"  Truly a woman liberated!!! πŸ‘ To have been an exemplary 'human' being.....to love the centre of her existence so unconditionally.....so as to be able to let go....What a woman you are, Mrs Khanak Khandelwal!! You leave me speechless, too!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

CVs, would like to take this oppurtunity to reiterate the fact that this is the Shaan and Khanak we have known and loved......flesh and blood characters......who possess an 'essence' that lingers long after the lights dim.....

This 'essence' has taken a beating in the last few months.....the pendulum of ShaNak's characterisation has oscillated enough!!

So, can we heave a sigh of relief and be upbeat once more......can we dare to dream that the ShaNak 'essence' will be taken to the next level....

If yesterday's episode was anything to go by.....can we all in unison scream out loud "RBO revived??!!!"

CVs.....your greatest arsenal KT and Yashu have risen to the occasion time and again, and delivered and how!!πŸ‘......even when the going was tough......

CVs, the ball is in your court now.....😊

Cheers!!

woah D! beautifully said! ditto! i remember saying during the sunny track that shanak have come a long way in their relationship with each other. it's amazing, heart warming and absolutely endearing at the same time! πŸ˜Š

vaish_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Dr.Dyo,

Only you can write like this

Absolutely loved it.

As always it is a pleasure to read whatever you write .

FANTASTIC as always.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘