14th March, 2011...a Milestone Moment for RBO!!!

dr.dsr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Friends!!!

Life has come a full circle for RBO.....both literally and figuratively!!!

The former.....as we stand at the threshold of a glorious year behind us.....😊

The latter.....episode dated 14th March, 2011.

The pillars of RBO.....Shantanu and Khanak Khandelwal

Yesterday was a moment of emancipation for the both of them.....the dynamic being as different as the texture of their individual characters....

Shantanu Khandelwal....A man redeemed!!: What a moment of divine retribution it was when Shaan gives it back!! The hurt all bottled up....the pain all pent up....and then the floodgates let loose!!! πŸ‘ For a guy whose innate goodness is unarguably one of his greatest virtues......despite the neglect....despite the anguish....to not let cynicism take over.....and still spread such cheer and sunshine around!! What a guy you are, Mr. Shantanu Khandelwal!! You leave me speechless, really!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Khanak Khandelwal......putting her demons to rest, finally!!!: When Khanak speaks of Shantanu and her desire to be a mother, she utters "Main unke bachhe ki Ma banna chahti hoon!!"....cut to...."Is aadmi ko sazaa karo!!!"  Truly a woman liberated!!! πŸ‘ To have been an exemplary 'human' being.....to love the centre of her existence so unconditionally.....so as to be able to let go....What a woman you are, Mrs Khanak Khandelwal!! You leave me speechless, too!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

CVs, would like to take this oppurtunity to reiterate the fact that this is the Shaan and Khanak we have known and loved......flesh and blood characters......who possess an 'essence' that lingers long after the lights dim.....

This 'essence' has taken a beating in the last few months.....the pendulum of ShaNak's characterisation has oscillated enough!!

So, can we heave a sigh of relief and be upbeat once more......can we dare to dream that the ShaNak 'essence' will be taken to the next level....

If yesterday's episode was anything to go by.....can we all in unison scream out loud "RBO revived??!!!"

CVs.....your greatest arsenal KT and Yashu have risen to the occasion time and again, and delivered and how!!β­οΈπŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘......even when the going was tough......

CVs, the ball is in your court now.....😊

Cheers!!

Edited by dr.dsr - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-YasharanArshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Doc !!!
Your post has left me speechless !!!!

Agreeee with every word & thought of yours here!!!!!!!

RBO with KT & YM - Once in a Lifetime !!!!!
priya_cool_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome post Doc D....

RBO has truly revived....

Hope the makers keep the essence alive...
Edited by priya_cool_123 - 13 years ago
bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Doc D.. ur post left me speechless😍... totally agree with each and every wordπŸ‘.
jyothi1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ohh dear briliant post doc i have no words left kudos πŸ‘ u hve brilliant put how these two have evovled in a year loved ur analysis .rbo is revived and is back to wht it was the GOLDEN RBO .Edited by jyothi1989 - 13 years ago
OlicityFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
love u Doc D !...
RBO is bck!... :)...
hopefully remains the same way....
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Dyo darling.....*muwah & hugs*

I come online and what do I see a post by you.....superb dear....you say it like no one else can..and so beautifully too....πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Yes KT & YM have delivered time and again....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

The ball is indeed in the CV's court...lets see how they deal with it....
angel_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey doc...........
awesome post.................πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
i agree with u............. KT & YM r so natural............
RBO has revived............hope CV's keep the essence of RBO
tofeeees thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely post Dyo! when i read the comparison of "Main un kay bachay ke maa bunna chahti hoon" and " Iss aadmi ko saza karo" i actually got goosebumps! They've come such a long way with the protrayal of their characters! Karan and Yashu have truly given their heart and soul to this show :) and i have nothing more to say :)

@ Krishnaaaaa!! you're back (virtually) ! YAY! I had never imagined that life would be so difficult here without you :( i guess it'll take time to adjust :( it's like a very big part of my excitement of being part of the RBO world left with youuu :(
tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Doc D,

πŸ‘

Aur kya kahen hum!😊