Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Is it logical? - Page 2

Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: angel_ksg4ever

why kabir is doing all this????..i liked him n now hez turning -ve........

I am not saying that they are making him negative, it's just his college rivalry. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vartika07 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sanjna4

as if CVs hav gone out of dere logics

so i am also goin out of logic by sayin

misha pairing up wid abhay and havin child abhisha
pia and angad already havin child named pingad

and moreover dey hav besties called jadooo and auro

poapaopaopa

Most people are saying this, it means surely soneone has given this idea about the show. May i know who has invented this idea? πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Vartika07 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: varshita

What's this i mean who is making Abhay & Misha's pair n this Angad n Piya immpossible. 😲 😲

Oye tension nahi lene ka it's just for fun u know. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
Vartika07 thumbnail

OHK let me check that.
Vartika07 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: intruderfast

i am really angry at kabir , sorry to kabir fans

but its innocent till proven guilty yaar, how can kabir say like this, maana he does not like abhay
but jumping to conclusions and saying i am glad abhay is arrested😑.
anahay has saed misha , ruhi and piya .
loved misha , she is supporting abhay πŸ‘ 
and piya kaa jawab nahin πŸ€—piya love u

Yeah this was my point,😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š without knowing the truth how can Kabir blame him that he is a murder just because he is his college rival. How can he act such stupid? πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜•
AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
If you are watching this show...you need to forget logic. Because the CT's have no idea what is logical judging by the numerous bloopers and garbage they throw on us. We have seen enough proof of that...haven't we?
Anyways coming to your Question it is too early to expect anything. Abhay's involvement with Shenaya is known to both Pia and Kabir who saw him fighting with her. Abhay has also flirted with Shenaya in front of Pia. So there is a motive definitely for murder. If the CT's do not ignore the time of murder or a post mortem report then we can expect to see Abhay not guilty.

Edited by Anamika1570 - 13 years ago
~Serendipity~ thumbnail
hmmm...cvs ko phir bash kiya jaa rha hai.😑😑.not fair at all.😑....enough of it.😑.dey r trying dere best....and vaise bhi d serial is rocking each and every day.....😳
Vartika07 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Anamika1570

If you are watching this show...you need to forget logic. Because the CT's have no idea what is logical judging by the numerous bloopers and garbage they throw on us. We have seen enough proof of that...haven't we?
Anyways coming to your Question it is too early to expect anything. Abhay's involvement with Shenaya is known to both Pia and Kabir who saw him fighting with her. Abhay has also flirted with Shenaya in front of Pia. So there is a motive definitely for murder. If the CT's do not ignore the time of murder or a post mortem report then we can expect to see Abhay not guilty.

agree with your points. 😊 😊 😊

Postmortem report can make Abhay not guilty. I wish CV's think about this point than make any other track.

Vartika07 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: gurmina_devina

hmmm...cvs ko phir bash kiya jaa rha hai.😑😑.not fair at all.😑....enough of it.😑.dey r trying dere best....and vaise bhi d serial is rocking each and every day.....😳

koi dosh nahi de raha hai CV"s ko but kuch logical point yahan rakhe jaa rahe hain as our view. πŸ˜›πŸ˜› πŸ˜ƒ

varshita thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: intruderfast

i am really angry at kabir , sorry to kabir fans

but its innocent till proven guilty yaar, how can kabir say like this, maana he does not like abhay

but jumping to conclusions and saying i am glad abhay is arrested😑.

and abhay has saved misha , ruhi and piya .

loved misha , she is supporting abhay πŸ‘

and piya kaa jawab nahin πŸ€—piya love u

Yahi to mujhe bhi samajh nahi aata, i know Abhay thoda rude hai but u know kitne baar us ne accha bhi kiya hai sab k liye.