Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello my sweet & lovely friends πŸ€—

Our Abhay got arrested on Saturday. As usual Kabir started speaking against Abhay when he got arrested that he is weird, is this a enough logical reason Kabir to get someone arrested? Didn't u know that killing someone is a big crime and if u don't know about the matter how can u jump up to the conclusion that anyone can be a murdered just because he was weird and doesn't talk to people that much? It's just his nature that he is not that much friendly and wanted to be alone but can u ignore the fact that Abhay is very much closer to Pia and so as she. That's the main reason i think why Kabir has made an opinion against him all because of Pia and second reason is his image. In college girls like Abhay more than Kabir now a days so it's obvious Kabir that u can react like this. But just because of professional rivalry u can't say confidently that he can be a murder. Yeah i know he was fighting with Shanaya but it doesn't prove that he can murder anyone.

Have u forgotten Kabir that he has saved Misha and Tracker too?

I just love Pia and her comments yesterday, she proved once again that how much she trusts his Abhay. She was wonderful when she scolded Kabir once and again when inspector was already there asking Kabir about Abhay's conduct  in college. Her statement gave a solid proof that Abhay can do a murder and now he is released on bail.

But my question is "U all saw that Abhay got arrested before and Shanaya got murdered after that exactly in the same way as two girls got murdered, so how can be Abhay a murderer? If he was in lock up that time so how he can murder her?"

What u ppl think about it?
πŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~Serendipity~ thumbnail
yaar..agar angad hota toh kbhi aisa nahi krta...after all piya ki voh saari baatein manta hai..too cute....unka baby bhi kuch aisa hi hai..unka name hai angiya...aur i am depressed wid misha's behaviour.....usse abhay ko bachana chahiye tha...after all voh uske bache ki maa hai...unke baby ka name hai abhisha...they have two more frnds...auro and jadoo..πŸ˜‰..lolzzz
.Mehak. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OOOO...😊.. thats true, he was in jail when shanaya got murdered πŸ‘πŸΌ .... this could save him hopefully.. so he can keep a eye on piya 😊
angel_KSG thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
why kabir is doing all this????..i liked him n now hez turning -ve........
--sunshine-- thumbnail
as if CVs hav gone out of dere logics
so i am also goin out of logic by sayin

misha pairing up wid abhay and havin child abhisha
pia and angad already havin child named pingad

and moreover dey hav besties called jadooo and auro

poapaopaopa
varshita thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanjna4

as if CVs hav gone out of dere logics

so i am also goin out of logic by sayin

misha pairing up wid abhay and havin child abhisha
pia and angad already havin child named pingad

and moreover dey hav besties called jadooo and auro

poapaopaopa

What's this i mean who is making Abhay & Misha's pair n this Angad n Piya immpossible. 😲 😲
--sunshine-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: varshita

What's this i mean who is making Abhay & Misha's pair n this Angad n Piya immpossible. 😲 😲

i know bt dis is contest goin on
hav a look
Vartika07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: gurmina_devina

yaar..agar angad hota toh kbhi aisa nahi krta...after all piya ki voh saari baatein manta hai..too cute....unka baby bhi kuch aisa hi hai..unka name hai angiya...aur i am depressed wid misha's behaviour.....usse abhay ko bachana chahiye tha...after all voh uske bache ki maa hai...unke baby ka name hai abhisha...they have two more frnds...auro and jadoo..πŸ˜‰..lolzzz

Oh goddddddddddd tum sab bhi CV's ki tarah hi sochne lage ho mujhe lag raha hai. Aisa mat karo pls, CV's have lost there brains at least tum sab to aise horrible mismatches mat banao.
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Vartika07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mehak.

OOOO...😊.. thats true, he was in jail when shanaya got murdered πŸ‘πŸΌ .... this could save him hopefully.. so he can keep a eye on piya 😊

This can prove him innocent i think, Yeah now he can when he is out. 😊 😊 😊
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

i am really angry at kabir , sorry to kabir fans

but its innocent till proven guilty yaar, how can kabir say like this, maana he does not like abhay
but jumping to conclusions and saying i am glad abhay is arrested😑.
and abhay has saved misha , ruhi and piya .
loved misha , she is supporting abhay πŸ‘ 
and piya kaa jawab nahin πŸ€—piya love u
Edited by intruderfast - 13 years ago