Posted: 13 years ago
wowwwwww yaaar lovely os.........
do continue it.....
Edited by adeelakhokar - 13 years ago
samriddi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
part2
shan was roaming here and there thinking what happened to him when he heard khanak name why he want her to cum as soon as possible why? why?
khanak was very nervous and leaning to the door of shan office as shan want to meet khanak so opened the door with jerk and khanak loose her balance and fall on shantanu and the dor closes there was a eyelock between them and they were disturbed by a khowk they cum in reality both stood up shan go sit on the chair and say srry to her and the person standing on the door knck again and khanak sits on the chair front on him
shan:cum in
pune:sir these r the file which u hv said to bring
shan: thangs u may leave
pune leve shan kept the file aside in order to take khanak interview
shan:so we start the interviw
khanak:yes sir
shan:so ur name is khanak mehta
khanak:yes sir and sir these are the file which contain all the document
shan:(flipping the pages of file) u hv completed the mba a year back nice bt why u wasted a year (in his mind:girls r like ths only) u cn get a nic job why u wanna becume a seceratory
khanak:sir i was sir i had completed my MBA a year back and iws searching a job from  year bu unable to get be cauzu u know abut the cruel boys they hire me nt becuse of my qualifucation they hire me beauze i am a girl
shan:why the job is imp. for u
khanak: (feelimg sad) sir ths job is very imp. for me my full corire depends on ths job only if i ill nt get job here also thn i will leave all ths to god and ...........
shan:  (to make her happy as he seneshe is feeling sad) i am also a boy if i wanna do...u know na
khanak:i know u will not do as i fall on u u didnot do any thing with me
shan :oh!!
ok u may leave khanak leaves and shan was lost in his thouht tht if she is feeling sad so wht happened to me why i want her to feel good and second fall i have not talk to any girl this much why i wanna talk with her for long time meanwhile a office person(of) cum
OF:sir so whom do u wanna appoint ur seceratory
shan:frm his mouth word cum is khanak
OF:f9 sir i will inform her she is waiting outside only
OF leaves
OF: who is khanak
khanak: i am here
OF:congrulates u r appointed as sir seceratory
while listening she finnaly got a job she couldn't control her emotions and run to shan office shan on seeing her stand frm the chair she go and hug him tightly and shan also hug tightly and the happinness tear came out of her eyes and fall on shan shirt shan cud feel her tears on his shirt after sum time they cum in reality and khank said hi soory for huuging and saidher she couldn't control her emotions and she left frm there as she will join the office frm tommorrow
at night
khanak was so happy tht finally i got the job after so much struggle and my boss is also very nice and she culdn't sleep wholenight and just waiting for tomm. to cum and 1st day in office ans same is ths with shan he was thinking abut the day wht had happened he never hug a girl and why he allow her to hug and why he agve her the suuport to share her happiness with these thought thinkink he felt sleep........

plz ignore mistake
guys plz keep posting if u r liking my update or not
Edited by samriddi - 13 years ago
destinylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey samriddhi dear I read both parts simple and sweet So khanak is the first one to hug !! great!!! Edited by sshriyaa84 - 13 years ago
angel_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Samriddhi..............
loved the update...................
khanak got the job & she hugged shan................lovely............
they both can't sleep.............thinking about each other........................
loved it............
continue soon.............
k.krithika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Samriddhi
Cute update 😊
continue soon..

RB81 thumbnail
hai,
loved the update..just read both the parts..its good..if time permits just go thru ur update 2nd time so tat u can minimise errors..dont take it in a bad way..once v start reading v ignore the mistakes if any..its not a big deal..by the way is it a OS r FF?continue soon..ur story line is good..
luv,
ramani
shiksha_03 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
its realy nyc pls continue soon
samriddi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
PART3
this happened 1st time shan woke up late and he is already late for office shan ate the breakfast very quicky as hi is going to leave dadi met him
dadi:shan u r here till now u
shan:yes dadi actually i woke up late this murning
dadi: hum cum this happened its 1st time when u r late u were like this 5 yr ago
shan :(angrily)dadi how many time i need to remind u don't talk about about tht days
and shan leave angrily
dadi(in her mind)what happened 5 yrs ago whenever i talk about that days ho got angry
where as shan in car :i m very late tuday this happened 1st time and ths happened becauze of tht girl tht stupid seceratory khanak now shan u need to focus on work not girls and u know wht happened with u
shan reached the office and straightly go into his cabin khanak was already sitting there
kahank:gud morning sir
shan:gud morning
khank:how cum u r late sir tuday
shan:oh!hellow u r the boss or i am
khanak:u
shan:so why r u asking questions to me
khank:aise
shan:(irritated)anyway i am dictating u notes plz .......... write down
khank take out notepad and pen and start writing after shan dictate the notes
shan: have u written it
shan:show to me
khanak:why sir
shan :again u r asking me questionns
khaank:sir i hv written it and i will give u in fair
shan:i sais just show it to me
shan snached notepad frm her and amazed to see tht she was not writing but drawing
shan:whs ths
khank:drawing
shan:very funny. why u hv nt written wht i am dictating so whtever i am saidis worthless
khank:no sir. sir phone is there and i hv recrd whatever u hv said sir look this is called intelligence
shan{angrily}go and write ths notes write now and give me in 1 hr do u understand
and khanak leaves
and standing outside the door
said sadu boss samajta kya hai apne aap ko 2 hrs ka lecture diya aur khe raha hai 1 hrs mein fair karge do
whereas shan in his cabin talking to himself what she is ,she is ready to fight everymoment and so talktative after sumtime he hear a khnk and wish plz. this shud not be khanak but khank was there
shan:now wht khanak
khanak:sir look i hv fair down in half an hr
shan was surprised
shan:how cum u can write so fast
khanak: its becauze of technology
shan:oh!god how much u r dependent on technology
khank:sir technology is made for us to make our work easy
shan:(in his mind) yar yeh phir ladhne pe aa gayi wht shuld i do to make her busy
khanak: sir did u say anything
shan:no anyways these are sum 10 files plz. check it
khanak:sir these r not sum these r many
shan:so wht u r hrere to do work not to sit free
khanak:but sir so much work on 1st day
shan:u r checking there file or not
khanhk:if i will nt check it thn wht u will do
shan:wht can i do i am ur boss and u know i can dismis u
khank:yes sir
khanak take the file and eas going to her cabin shan interpur her
shan:khanak plz. . don't use any technology
khanak:sir u want these file to be check then u will get it check
shan :do 1 thing u sit in my cabin and check thse file
khanak:sir in ur cabit no ways
shan:you will check these file in front if me
is tht clear
khanak:(no choice left) yes sir
and they together move to shan cabin
guys plz. give me lonf views whether u r liking or not because i am not getting good respose so guys plz. write ur viws   

Edited by samriddi - 13 years ago
RB81 thumbnail
hei,
tats nice..so shaan is having an eye on khanak..just a day is not enough for his distractions it seems..he is keeping her very near to him..wat happened 5 yrs ago?do continue soon..
k.krithika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Samriddhi
Nice update 😊
continue soon..