Sabki Ladli Bebo

we want sabki laadli bebo

mehwish.kanwal thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi,i m from pakistan  n big fan of SABKI LAADLI BEBO,i never been that much interested in watching serials until I started to watch 'sabkilaadlibebo' which used to air on star plus TV channel. Its concept, story, acting by the whole actors r superb and excellent which attracted me to watch every single episode that was shown. I never missed any episodes and not even the repeat telecasts...SHIVSHAKTI SACHDEV who plays the role of bebo(leading role) I m really really impressed with her expressions and acting ability...n ANUJ SACHDEV(as amrit) r outstanding, excellent, mind-blowing and awesome. I have never seen such a cute, fabulous onscreen couple in my entire life. Their acting was so real, natural and original that I have never felt that they are only acting...THE BAS OF THIS RELATIONSHIP IS FRIENDSHIP... They shared a mind-blowing onscreen chemistry and  After watching sabki laadli bebo and awesome acting of ALL, my whole definition of dramas and acting has changed; I didn't want to miss this wonderful drama and superb acting  everyday. Now my only request to production house,n star plus plz continue this serial so that we could get some happy moments,

Through this page I am pleading to all star plus, production house endemol plz continue this show they could continue the magic,i wrote this with big hope that my voice will be hear... also their fans want to see them...PLZ CONTINUE THIS SHOW...plz convey my  heartfelt request to the production house (endemol) and the channel Star Plus for continuing this show...!!!

Thank you

Sincerely,
mehwish

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Thanz Hope This Works
Ambofan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi Mehwish, so nice to see you joining this forum for the sake of saving SLB. Welcome dear... 😊
And I fully hope that your request reaches the CVs thru this forum and you can also try the email ids n feedback links that have provided on the forum.
Hope to see you here.
fanbebo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yeh....... we all are with you...........
god will defiantly listen our prayer...........
so keep prayer........
lakshmi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MARHABAA

is the show finishing ??/

We haven't got any official confirmation. There are many rumors about ending of the show. Just praying that all the rumors are false.
Edited by lakshmin42 - 13 years ago
-Afeelicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i don't think the show is ending...
sinhactnt thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Everyone keep sending emails.  They will hear us.