Gopi- Rashi on their SPA experience

Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago

Gopi- Rashi on their SPA experience

Gopi and Rashi of Saath Nibhaana Saathiya enjoyed a break from their household duties and had a blast at theSTAR Parivaar Awards that was recently held in Macao.  

More on STAR Parivaar Awards 2011Discuss here | Watch full episodes | Official Website

Describing her experiences, Gopi says, "I got the opportunity to compere a show for the first time. My co-host Ayushmaan is very experienced and helped me. I love dancing and enjoyed performing on the song Tum jo aaye zindagi mein with Aham and the finale song Tu Hi Tu with Rashi ben and other female sadaysas of STAR Parivaar." Rashi adds, "I performed on Prem Jaal with Jigar and truly enjoyed myself." 

As Gopi is a pure vegetarian, she faced a huge problem regarding food in a foreign country. "The vegetarian food was an issue, so I survived on ice-creams. Although it was fun then, now I am suffering from a sore throat," she smiles.

However the duo regrets that they missed out on the Gondola ride and shopping in Macao. Gopi rues, "We did not get enough time for shopping but somehow I managed to purchase two hand bags on our last day in Macao." Rashi too chimes in. "My biggest disappointment is that I missed the lovely and romantic Gandola ride. We were unaware of the exact time for the same and found out much later." 

Talking about their experience at the STAR Parivaar Awards, an excited Rashi says, "It was mind blowing and a dream come true as I always wanted to be a part of STAR Parivaar. Whenever I watched the ceremony on TV, I used to hope that one day I can also be part of the parivaar. I got along with other members from other shows of the Parivaar and it was just fabulous being with them."

Gopi narrates yet another interesting incident. "I was looking for something and felt truly blessed when I finally to found it." . To find out what Gopi is talking about you will have to wait and watch the STAR Parivaar Awardscoming soon only on STAR Plus.