Uttaran

Tapu's Audacity:Mod's note PG7 - Page 4

ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: souroj

What if it is a dream sequence of Iccha- Tapu coming and snatcing away Veer from her.
One thing good about yesterday's episode was any one having the slightest doubt that Tapu was raped and she is a abla nari will be cleared.

Blinds can never see πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This content was originally posted by: ankit111

Blinds can never see πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† letme correct  -Blinds can never
dreamπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£
farah007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
she is not at all an bla nari...

seriously what kind of character is tapori.. fail to understand.. she has no stress nothing of that night!! she is as happy as ever like she was when she raped veerπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
ankit111 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shon703

</div>

πŸ˜†letme correct -Blinds can never
<div>

dream🀣

Let me correct, blinds can ONLY dream πŸ˜† πŸ˜† for reference u can chk a particular thread πŸ˜‰Edited by ankit111 - 13 years ago
ankit111 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: farah007

she is not at all an bla nari...

seriously what kind of character is tapori.. fail to understand.. she has no stress nothing of that night!! she is as happy as ever like she was when she raped veerπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Yaar farah don't u know people can deeeeeeeeeep dive in her heart and find something, which she herself don't know. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† see she didn't know tht someone raped her, but people found it and ready to fight for woman exploitation πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
shivani9 thumbnail

Yaar farah don't u know people can deeeeeeeeeep dive in her heart and find something, which she herself don't know. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† see she didn't know tht someone raped her, but people found it and ready to fight for woman exploitation πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 Awesome observation🀣🀣🀣🀣
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

To be honest even I thought she may have been rapedπŸ˜”πŸ˜”...........however, I did find the fact that she had no feeling of something that may have happened to her the night before strange, which I did mention................I should stop watching the serial in mute mode maybe then I can analyze a bit better.............πŸ˜•πŸ˜• I also admit that I thought that she would be shown as not remembering what had happened that night by the CV's...........thereby negating the possibility of her taking part in the intimacy by mutual consent..............who knows anymore............?? I am tired of this show and more tired of always seeing the negativity this show inspires.

Flame. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
arey yaar...wat kind of a woman is tappu..for a long time she did not even know that she  has been raped by someone and now when she know's it she is more worried about losing veer....i mean if some girl comes to know that she has been raped she might not even be able to stand her own self, she must be feeling soo dirty abt her own self but in tappu's case its completely different..how can they show such things abt a woman's self respect huh?
ankit111 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: groucho

To be honest even I thought she may have been rapedπŸ˜”πŸ˜”...........however, I did find the fact that she had no feeling of something that may have happened to her the night before strange, which I did mention................I should stop watching the serial in mute mode maybe then I can analyze a bit better.............πŸ˜•πŸ˜• I also admit that I thought that she would be shown as not remembering what had happened that night by the CV's...........thereby negating the possibility of her taking part in the intimacy by mutual consent..............who knows anymore............?? I am tired of this show and more tired of always seeing the negativity this show inspires.

aditi jii, first of all i watch this stupid serial on net, only to discuss in this forum, becoz its more interesting thn serial itself. secondly i follow the simple principle, i assume only wht is shown and not try to deeeeeeep dive in any character as if i know thm personally (as many people doπŸ˜‰). these all characters r creation of CVs and we can criticize CVs for badly presenting a character or for wrong story line. but whn we analyze any character we sd concentrate only wht is shown. Rathore clearly told tht we both know the truth and thn next morning there was no any sign of rape in Tapu mood and she was enjoying gambling with Raghu, so how can we assume tht there was rape and Tapu was unaware abt it??? this all rape propaganda was only to defend Tapu (its not for u). to hide her sin, people started portraying her as victimπŸ˜†πŸ˜†, following the principle of attack is best defenseπŸ˜†πŸ˜†. it was planned since the article came. so i was not surprised, but it was expected. i just found it commedy whn people started giving lecture on morality on this basis and some people even started showing there knowledge, how difference between a man and woman rape.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. i must say some people never loose a chance to show there knowledgeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
jab tak sooraj chand rahega, tappu tera jaap rahegaπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

btw , i found it so stupid , woh 🐷sadak pe nikal gayi rathod ko milne,
aise koi milta hai kyaa, rathod koi raste ka bhikari hain