nivi's wrong decision

doot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
i think tat nivi had taken wrong decsion .......coz its a responsibility of a wife 2 take her husband in right  way.........n she did tat so hats off 2 her n now she is telling tat she had fulfilled her promise made by her 2 the family............why she is always at the back of her family...........nivi wake up its ur responsibility not ur job.........first viren belongs 2 uuuuuu then only 2 his family........she must realize tat only bcoz of her husband she got sood's parivaar loveEdited by doot - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-sweetheart- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
u are absolutely right dear.........
agree with u...........😳

VarshaLuvsArjun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nivi knows that viren loves her and also cares for her .she should have to understand that the divorce papers are also a drama of viren .
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Its absolutely true Dear, and Nivi has done the Duty of a daughter in law now its high time she does the duty of a Wife, Understand Viren and give him so much love and always keep him happy
-sweetheart- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: friendforall

Its absolutely true Dear, and Nivi has done the Duty of a daughter in law now its high time she does the duty of a Wife, Understand Viren and give him so much love and always keep him happy

u r right.......nivi should not leave...........😭
anuragtani4ever thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
It's a little confusing how the CTs have presented things but I firmly believe that both Nivi and Viren believe that the one they love doesn't love them back.

Viren thinks Nivi doesn't love him because he has done so many hurtful things to her so it's his own guilt that is making him think that she doesn't love him anymore because of that. This was solidified when Nivi changed their sleeping arrangements to the way it was before after she found out that Viren was the stalker. When Nivi had decided that she and Viren could sleep together, she was expressing that she had accepted him in her heart. But when she replaced the makeshift bed, she was expressing the distance between them and Viren took it as her losing love for him.

As for Nivi, she obviously loves Viren but she doesn't think he really loves her because all this time, he had been acting in front of her just to get revenge on Sid and family. After knowing that, she feels as that there isn't a relationship between them so that's why she brought the bed back. To Nivi, she was the means for Viren to get revenge on Sid and family. So by that logic, if she brings Viren back with his family, she no longer becomes part of the picture. Hence why I think she is going back home.

This reasoning is a little far-fetched but I'm trying to find logic behind what's going on now. However, instead of me assuming things, I'd rather the CTs make it clear for us instead of doing such a botched job.
neha_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree that Nivi has to fulfill her duty as a wife. But her husband denounced her as a wife long ago. He told her he does not love her and just used her. She is ready to forgive him but he is not asking for forgiveness. She has shown her love in every way. When she brought Valentine gift for him, he threw it away. She took good care of him wehn he was sick but he always signalled distance for her. Now that his revenge is over and he is back with his family, there is no place for her. She is looking for a spce where she can fit. CC does not accept her was DIL and Viren is not accepting her was wife, then should she stay back for more humilation. She needs to go and they need to realize her importance.
anuragtani4ever thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: neha_fan

I agree that Nivi has to fulfill her duty as a wife. But her husband denounced her as a wife long ago. He told her he does not love her and just used her. She is ready to forgive him but he is not asking for forgiveness. She has shown her love in every way. When she brought Valentine gift for him, he threw it away. She took good care of him wehn he was sick but he always signalled distance for her. Now that his revenge is over and he is back with his family, there is no place for her. She is looking for a spce where she can fit. CC does not accept her was DIL and Viren is not accepting her was wife, then should she stay back for more humilation. She needs to go and they need to realize her importance.

Even so, the separation doesn't make sense especially when Nivi explicitly stated that she will make the marriage work. Now she's just running away from her words.

CTs shouldn't make such big dialogues when they decide to change their minds later.
Edited by anuragtani4ever - 13 years ago