•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
I am not getting this... i like the way Giaa is getting importance we have pics of her from Spa.. and also in video.(though i am not sure..) but what i feel Nazim was always left out... normally its a couple who gets promotion... but here what we can see its Gopi only... Ahem is no where.. even if we look into sbs interview.. they mostly take giaa's interview... Is Nazim so shy to give interview... if we talk of recent interviews cricket one was big issue.. the man who remain on field from start till end was Nazim but there was not a single bite of his take why so....He is the only lead uptil now if we google for his offscreen interview we get none.. though he is a male lead of number one serial ..Please want more of nazim now... This forum is full of Ahem but when it comes to other things Ahem is no where...
Sam I love you - that is what I want to see  also   AHem and Gopi doing interview   - And just Ahem by himself  He is sooooooooooo   #@$%#$
That's true. Always the importance is given to Giaa. Since Giaa and Nazim are the main characters, the importance should be given to both. We don't get to see interview with Nazim or he comes in any promo advertisements in star plus. they should give him a chance to show his talent I am sure he is equally good like Giaa.
Because the story is given from a young girls perspective, Gopi is everything. We have all fallen for Aham, and definitely i agree in the serial since Kinjal/Dhawal wedding we have been seeing more screen space for Aham previously it was Cat and Mouse games of the ladies only.

Cricket he did stay in the innings and batted the whole time and he deserved an interview. We should put this question to SBS and U Me Aur TV people and see what they say.

i will second you...We Want More Aham
Edited by Nafisa_blossoms - 13 years ago
i agree Nazim is the main lead he should get more promotion actually GiNa together because seperated seems soo weird 
I completely agree... I was so #%$# mad that Nazim wasnt in the SPA song wit Gia (only a bit in the end where we cudnt even see him properly) and then his not there in the SBS vids as well...
but maybe he had his own schedule and things to do and like you said he was always on field so he might've been taking some time off