khushi_4ever thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: sanjh1234

no  no  no its for maan 

for u
Nishana jo le wo SURVIR,
Nishane pe jo lag jaye wo TIR,
Dil me jo utar jaye wo TASVIR,
Mere Jaise Dost ki saath mil jaye wo ACHI TAQDIR...

🤣🤣🤣 wanna kick me!!!
🤣🤣🤣

Tasveer ho gaye hun tasveer dekh kar..................
rukhe luti hai yaar ki sayeeri dekh kar..............😭
😭 😭 😭 😭
khushi_4ever thumbnail

Thank u..............🤗
saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: khushi_4ever

Tasveer ho gaye hun tasveer dekh kar..................
rukhe luti hai yaar ki sayeeri dekh kar..............😭
😭

don't cry me joking itna to haq banta hai 😆
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanjh1234

don't cry me joking itna to haq banta hai 😆

Haq ki bath karte hai jo haq se haq chinte hai.....
haq hai toh samne aajye toh haq se unko thodha sahela du.......

Amoureux thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks AZ............ any new hot sizzling news other than our DD and GC making us drool with our mouths open..............(seen the whatssup tv segment  simply wow!!!!)

Nothing much a do right now apart from the holi segment... But i guess that one segment is enuf for some ages to come 😆 😆 

Oh Man i just hope not to see a very edited song... .
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: Azmatazz

Nothing much a do right now apart from the holi segment... But i guess that one segment is enuf for some ages to come 😆 😆 

Oh Man i just hope not to see a very edited song... .

HOOO AZ do u think they have done something more than what we saw on the wassup segment which needs editing??? (we will take the raw deal anytime)just joking.... really yaar why do we have to see what we want from Maaneet in different venues and different shows..........first in the V-Day celebration and now i this show in wholly different channel.............anyway we all are going to lapp that up.....
Amoureux thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

HOOO AZ do u think they have done something more than what we saw on the wassup segment which needs editing??? (we will take the raw deal anytime)just joking.... really yaar why do we have to see what we want from Maaneet in different venues and different shows..........first in the V-Day celebration and now i this show in wholly different channel.............anyway we all are going to lapp that up.....

😳 😳 😳 😳

I wish.... 😆 
Nahi baba by editing i mean the actual song that would be telecast on Zee on 18th March. It usually happens that we see things too much in these segments and too little is shown in final output...

About different venues and different shows i agree... We should get all in the show however i'm happy here because i think this would turn out to be good publicity for the show... Zee has a huge veiwer base and once people realize what they are missing on after watching these two perform 😳  i'm sure the show would get a definite boost... 😉  Besides its also good for GurTi na... I take pride in saying that they are the only celebrity couple from a different channel appart from all the zee leads who were asked to performed for this event. That shows how popular they are 😉
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: Azmatazz

😳 😳 😳 😳

I wish.... 😆 
Nahi baba by editing i mean the actual song that would be telecast on Zee on 18th March. It usually happens that we see things too much in these segments and too little is shown in final output...

About different venues and different shows i agree... We should get all in the show however i'm happy here because i think this would turn out to be good publicity for the show... Zee has a huge veiwer base and once people realize what they are missing on after watching these two perform 😳  i'm sure the show would get a definite boost... 😉  Besides its also good for GurTi na... I take pride in saying that they are the only celebrity couple from a different channel appart from all the zee leads who were asked to performed for this event. That shows how popular they are 😉

Sorry for the delay in answering.....but is it a fact i didnt take time out to check out the other couples performing.. are they the only ones as guests from star one??/ WOW!!!! big WOW!!!, just goes to prove that how much these channel walas are aware of their (Maaneet's) fan base and know how these two can pull up the viewership............so it is actually a two way process, not only will the zee viewers see them and love them but they will also increase the TRP of the show for that particular day with their own fan following.................👏 👏👏
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: volojuswathi

welcom

Thank u................