Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: serenelove

Welcome back. have been waiting 4 U

Thank u so much............πŸ€—
9staroneserials thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: khushi_4ever

Hey how did u know know that???? Anyway all my friends call me khushi both in and out of net

Simple i saw ur name on ur profileπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰Edited by 9staroneserials - 13 years ago
khushi_4ever thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Azmatazz

Welcome back Khushi!!! 😊

Thanks AZ............ any new hot sizzling news other than our DD and GC making us drool with our mouths open..............(seen the whatssup tv segment  simply wow!!!!)

khushi_4ever thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bobby13rocks

Its alright dear,exams come first....u can call me anytime  Seen Maaneet's sizzling no....ek taraf mc ka dookh aur doosri taraf ye paani mei aag......kya kya jhele hum.....  Since those pics came out....so many topics were there in the forum.....check them out at leisure...ab toh 18th mar ka intezaar hai....          

MC was bound to happen, however much we hate to see them so dukhi, still this nonexistent baby track wasn't going anywhere and so was our frustrations......... have to say they telecasted the sequence of MSK coming to know abt the fall and him rushing and Geet lying on the hospital bed so perfectly........so was yesterday's episode....so heart wrenching and made more potent by both their acting skills...............
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: khushi_4ever

MC was bound to happen, however much we hate to see them so dukhi, still this nonexistent baby track wasn't going anywhere and so was our frustrations......... have to say they telecasted the sequence of MSK coming to know abt the fall and him rushing and Geet lying on the hospital bed so perfectly........so was yesterday's episode....so heart wrenching and made more potent by both their acting skills...............

Indeed Khushi,they have proved time & again that they r amazing actors.....power-house of talents must say..
Echoesofpassion thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Welcome back
You've gota watch friday-monday's episodes!
They were outstanding!
You'll love them..n i wont ruin it for u if u havnt watched them yet
saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
no  no  no its for maan 

for u
Nishana jo le wo SURVIR,
Nishane pe jo lag jaye wo TIR,
Dil me jo utar jaye wo TASVIR,
Mere Jaise Dost ki saath mil jaye wo ACHI TAQDIR...

🀣🀣🀣 wanna kick me!!!
🀣🀣🀣
saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: sanjh1234

no  no  no its for maan 

for u
Nishana jo le wo SURVIR,
Nishane pe jo lag jaye wo TIR,
Dil me jo utar jaye wo TASVIR,
Mere Jaise Dost ki saath mil jaye wo ACHI TAQDIR...

🀣🀣🀣 wanna kick me!!!
🀣🀣🀣

khushi_4ever thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: luv_harshad

Welcome back

You've gota watch friday-monday's episodes!
They were outstanding!
You'll love them..n i wont ruin it for u if u havnt watched them yet

Thanks so much....... i did watch GHSP episodes all of them in fact as i made it a rule to take my dinner at that time.........if i hadn't seen them i wouldn't have been able to concentrate in my studies..... u know i can't go a single whole day without seeing him...................