Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khushi_4ever thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: sanjh1234

welcome back yaara we missed u so much .😊

Sanjh.....muah...muah....muah....muah....... abh kaha kaha lagana hai u decide............
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: Preethi-Premi

Kushi aa gayi kushi aa gayi! Forum mein kushi aa gayi!πŸ˜ƒ Welcome back! Kush!😊

U brought on a huge smile on my face Preethi...😊 😊 😊 😊 😊...........How have u been and what is juicy and hot now????
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: drdee142

Khushi my darling welcome back πŸ€— We really missed you, Sanjh and Bobby are online too so we can have some fun after a long time πŸ˜†

HAI DEE................ u know the saying is really so apt...distance proves love........... i have just a few minutes back wrote to Sanjh........how at times after a certain episode or two........ i had so wanted to cheat and logg in and talk with all of u but then i restrained myself........... REALLY DID MISS U THREE MOST AND THE REST OF THE FRIENDS HERE ON IF
khushi_4ever thumbnail

Khushi my darling welcome back πŸ€— We really missed you, Sanjh and Bobby are online too so we can have some fun after a long time πŸ˜†

Where are u three now???? which topic????
ps see the answer i gave to sanjh here in my topic..............she will be killing me....
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: khushi_4ever

Where are u three now???? which topic????
ps see the answer i gave to sanjh here in my topic..............she will be killing me....

I'm searching for Sanjh & Bobby too, where are you I'll come there😊
khushi_4ever thumbnail

I'm searching for Sanjh & Bobby too, where are you I'll come there😊

Iam drifting and searching for all of u and any post made on our Gurti for the holi song...........
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hey Khushi,welcome back yaar...😊....missed u so much......
Preethi-Premi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: khushi_4ever

U brought on a huge smile on my face Preethi...😊 😊 😊 😊 😊...........How have u been and what is juicy and hot now????

Gurti mein barsa paani! Kush! you have to see the Tip tip basra paani shooting videos all over the forum! πŸ˜ƒHaye haye mein mar java Gurti ke kathir! See that and if you are still alive let me know!πŸ€’πŸ˜†

Pertaining to serial😭
ramahesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
welcome back dear.....😊
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: bobby13rocks

Hey Khushi,welcome back yaar...😊....missed u so much......

Hai Bobby...........πŸ€— Missed u all too............. restraint kya hote hai i knew that these past 17 days......... now i really have a healthy respect for our Maneet's restraint those initial days after their marraige............that too on such a potent issue.............πŸ˜‰
ps why are u orange????