Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
i just realized i know someone  who is well educated was married
almost😉 as a child
grew up fell in love with another girl.....
1st wife had no prob so second marriage...
second wife died so 1st wife took care of kids from 2nd wife......

phew!!!!

and in rajasthan people at highER posts like IAS , DC, etc etc also have done the same thing as JAGS OR the aadmi i mentioned above...

its existent peeps.....they r not showing anything OUT OF THE LINE

. mihir virani is allowed to have an extra marrital affair plus have a child but not jags????we were ok....n watched the saga like forever...
hypocrite us😆....(atleast i watched...eeww!!)
ATLEAST COS OF J's DEEDS ANANDI IS STUDYING😆

Edited by tvdekha - 13 years ago
Sargesh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@ tvdekha yes u r right it is observed in rajsthan wher marriages r done in childhood. When they grew up and became mature. They r not satisfied with ther spouse. But wat to do of those ppl who say it is unrealistic, showing unminded things. BV is showing reality only and thanks a lot to cv's in all this melodrama,at least anandi grew up and wanted to study.
sudss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yes yes... after sooooooooo much of EFFORT 😉  all he got is gaaliyan
shalgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sar56gesh

Bechare ko kya mila ye sab karke IF members se gaaliyan. You opened our eyes yaar. Burai ke peeche chipi Achchai ko koi nahi dekhta. Jo hota hai achche ke liye hota hai.

aur nahin to kya...imagine agar jagya ye sab nahin karta to gauri aur anandi dadisa ke liye chai banate or ji dadisa karti rah jaati.... ab dono dadi ki kaid se mukt ho gayeen.....
Sargesh thumbnail
Now i recently go through geeta it was written jo hota hai achche ke liye hota hai. Karam karne wale ki neeyat dekhi jaati hai.
Jaggya ki to neeyat hi kharab hai. Aur usne to bas anandi ko ek condition di hai. Aage kya karna he it was in anandi's hands. And we shud proud of her that instead of tearing buckets like parvati, tulsi and prerna she prefer to grow herself and tok desicion in favour of her future and we shud proud of her.
Sargesh thumbnail
Now i recently go through geeta it was written jo hota hai achche ke liye hota hai. Karam karne wale ki neeyat dekhi jaati hai.
Jaggya ki to neeyat hi kharab hai. Aur usne to bas anandi ko ek condition di hai. Aage kya karna he it was in anandi's hands. And we shud proud of her that instead of tearing buckets like parvati, tulsi and prerna she prefer to grow herself and tok desicion in favour of her future and for that she make proud womanhood.