Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
in begining when i was reading first two lines i thought that you r rashi's fan and supporting rashi but when i red your whole post i realize that i was wrong. yes is not better than not better than gopi and that is why she hates gopi. she think that gopi is responsible for obstacles and hurdles in her life. that is her jealousy. actually there is bit influence of urmi in her
whatever urmi teaches her she do same to let gopi down

amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: gia_k

Emm we all love rashi I don't blinking tink so I hate the b****h hope she gets her comings falls flat on her greedy selfish face hope her n her mother get punished in a big way then then there will be justice coz tinking of pouring water over gauri maa idol how sick the sick witch n her mother got no respect for god this show constantly has rashi doing unholy tings n no respect for god prayers elders traditions why are they showing this I mean is rashi n her mom an atheist ? Hate her arghhhhh so no we don't all love the witch

i hope so........urmila n rashi dont fear god......n on the other hand urmila prays that "thakur ji mari dheekri ni rashka karo"
_Rashmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
agree wid u but if rashi growsup then the spice of the will b lost