amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
is rashi's only aim in life is to torture n insult gopi????.........come one rashi....think about YOUR husband n family.....stop indulging in petty things......n even if u want to insult gopi then try some better tricks rather than hiding nani's dentures n then acting as if u were the first to find them.....adding water to rice mixture so that gopi is not able to make the idol properly....acting as if u really fainted in the match...or hurt ur foot while dancing in garba.....just accept that ur r not as good as gopi

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with you - Make sure jake does not find out - he loves rashi
shaffa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
unfortunately Urmila never taught her to grow up but she did how to be evil.selfish,greedy,heartless and no respect for anyone need I say any more
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
nothing can be done about her insecure n jealous nature.....even if she wants to insult gopi infront of the entire family then she atleast try some better tricks n techniques rather than childish tricks that she normally indulges in like adding salt,spice in gopi's cooked food, fainting drama n all.....these tricks r too lame
sonya_rox thumbnail
😊we allllllllllllllllllllllllllll luv rashi and i know she will be changed😊 Edited by sonya_rox - 13 years ago
MARHABAA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonya_rox

😊we allllllllllllllllllllllllllll luv rashi and i know she will be changed😊

dont think we ALL love her ðŸ˜›

some of us wouldnt want anything to do with her and a leopard  never changes its spots !
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Originally posted by: MARHABAA

dont think we ALL love her ðŸ˜›

some of us wouldnt want anything to do with her and a leopard  never changes its spots !

i love ur reply
Paramore thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
well maybe she might grow up if the production house wants her too but at the pace in which this serial is going its a big MAYBE😆
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
These type of soap opera's a baddie is always required, in this case it's Rashi, she is omnipresent and knows everything that is going on, these Modi's are happy today, but you will see how fast they turn on Gopi when they want to. They will send her back to Urmila's with no problem when Naani leaves you watch.
gia_k thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Emm we all love rashi I don't blinking tink so I hate the b****h hope she gets her comings falls flat on her greedy selfish face hope her n her mother get punished in a big way then then there will be justice coz tinking of pouring water over gauri maa idol how sick the sick witch n her mother got no respect for god this show constantly has rashi doing unholy tings n no respect for god prayers elders traditions why are they showing this I mean is rashi n her mom an atheist ? Hate her arghhhhh so no we don't all love the witch