Uttaran

PRECAP- will veer be listenin tapu bash to ichaha-

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Nope ....... he wont . and when icha will go in crying mode , he wont bother asking anything 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dreamz12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Veer babu will be sleeping.......................the scene is just one more Ichcha's humiliation and nothing more will come out of it. 
Just J - are you taps party that is why popping up and supporting my negativity to ichah
mitturaju thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
No Way - Veer will never do such good mistakes - and also our cv's will not show such interesting things to us in our favorite bakwass show  "Kya Hotiiiiiiiiii Uttaran"
neenu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
no way

veer must be busy with cotton sarees ,matching blouses and jewellery

or he must be preparing rat dum biriyani for tappu
ruchira23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: neenu55

no way

veer must be busy with cotton sarees ,matching blouses and jewellery

or he must be preparing rat dum biriyani for tappu

๐Ÿคฃso true neenu๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† now he has stop supporting ichcha and started chamchagiri of tappu๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
rgattu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@bipasha23... i had posted something similar in anotherr thread...great minds think alike ๐Ÿ˜†

the only saving grace was him handing it to Chanda rather than going to Tappu and saying :

'yeh lo Tapasya, maine tumhaari Ichcha poori ki hai ...aur kuch chahiye tho zaroor bataana, petticoat etc tho hai na...blouse ke liye tum baahar mat jaana...mai tailor ko ghar par hi bulvaa doonga

aur kisi cheez ki bhi zaroorat ho tho bas Ichcha ya Chanda se phone karvalena...tum apne naazuk ungliyon ko taqleef mat dena...varna tumhaare Papa ko bahut kharaab lagega ...main unki bahut izzat karta hoon...'

mahmansma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think we are all so frustrated with Iccha now. My heart bled when she cried out to her ammo. 

If Taps cries, all and sundry (read Nani and DIvya) arrive at her doorstep to help her. But Iccha - she has to fight her battles alone. 

I wish that Icha (rather than ask Ammo to come) had just taken Veer and Ammo and gone for a vacation. Can't these people go for vacation or something? Taps has Mai, Nani, Chanda etc to take care and anyway, it is only the 5th month. 

This is such a DEPRESSING serial. 
MAHMANASA - YOUR NAME SOUNDS NEW, ARE YOU NEW TO THIS FORUM
ANYWAY WHAT U SAID IS CORRECT WHEN SHE CRIED OUT I FELT BAD, WHY THE HECK SHE DOESNT DO THIS CRYING LOUDLY AND WIDELY AND TAK ETHE WHOE BUNDEL HOUSE ON HER EHAD INF RONT OF DADAJI, VEER, MAI, UED AND ALL OF THEM

KYA ABHEE KOYEE BHEE HALKAT HARAMKHOR KYA SAB CHUUA KHAKEY SO GAYE THEY JAB WO ITNA LACHAAAR HOKE JHOR JHOR JHOR SEY RO RAHEEE THEEE AND HOW CRUEL WAS DAMINI THNE

WHY THE HELL NOW SHE CANT TELL BLOODY JOGI
Flame. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
veer is just useless...iccha dumb...and taps dracula...watta combination ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ and i agree mahmansma, y cant they go for a holiday somewhere out and spend some time together..there r soo many ppl to take care of tappu...the cvs try to fool the public soo much but always fail at it !