Posted: 13 years ago
@ veena, darling ! I told you na ! no one can stop me, from drooling over my munda ! πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by maanddy

Hi ! Sanjana ! Can i make it sanju ? πŸ˜‰

Well, i'm maddy πŸ˜Š Studying maan in GF university ! LOL !

Sure...
Everyone calls me sanju.

Anyways..
You are geting the degree?
I am PhD in Maanology from GF university.
Get well soon dear.my best wishes r with u.GC was fantabulous yesterday yaar. Edited by ria_sengupta - 13 years ago
hehe
maddy you are sick ...chal enjoy kar 🀣
your Bf (MSK) stole the show again ...πŸ˜†
his grief stricken expressions were so heart wrenching ...i had tears in my eyes but i dint cry πŸ€£
dadi n msk scene is my favt too... ❀️

Maddy I agree it was so painful to see him break down. Two scenes yesterday just crushed me, one was when Geet asks him to bring their baby back, the hurt, pain and helplessness on Maan's face was just too much to bear.

And seeing him crying like a baby was the limit to my self control, couldn't stop crying myself 😭 

Everyone was at their brilliant best DD was heartwrenching and Daadi was too good in all the scenes.

Now enjoy you sick time πŸ˜† without the bed rest πŸ˜‰ and don't ghorofy Maan too much πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by drdee142 - 13 years ago
I have always loved maan and dadi's relationship. dadi is quite emotional because she loves her grandsons. But the bond she shares with maan is something else and that showed in that scene
Originally posted by Anamika1570

I am one of the earlier Geet viewers who banned the Show for more than 3 months because it had become too boring for me to watch. I saw the episode where Geet lost her baby and I was like... At lastπŸ˜†! Actually the always 2 month Pregnant Geet was really becoming disgusting to watch...not to forget the numerous accidents and incidents which still did not lead to a miscarriage... I know it is not the CT's fault but the Actress who did not want a Pregnant Belly. But what was stopping the Producers from replacing the Actress with another one instead?

I know many will throw rotten tomatoes at me for saying this... But this is my take on GEET

THE MC track can still be dealt with but wat you are suggesting is practically SUICIDE... but come to think of it  you cant be blamed since u've mentioned that u stopped watching it a couple of months back so you wont realize the importance of GC's and DD's acting and chemistry for the show ...  

I donot intend offence here .. but i found your suggestion of changing the lead actress pretty silly ...

_______
Sana
Edited by sindu555 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by jalparii_h2o

hehe
maddy you are sick ...chal enjoy kar 🀣
your Bf (MSK) stole the show again ...πŸ˜†
his grief stricken expressions were so heart wrenching ...i had tears in my eyes but i dint cry πŸ€£
dadi n msk scene is my favt too... ❀️

nigi, thank god, i'm sick now, i mean on weekdays ! sunday hota to mar hi jati, bina maan ko dekhe, me kese reh sakti hu?

my BF was so sad, and made me sick here, on the bed ! Damn ! Love my MAAN !
Originally posted by sindu555

THE MC track can still be dealt with but wat you are suggesting is practically SUICIDE... but come to think of it  you cant be blamed since u've mentioned that u stopped watching it a couple of months back so you wont realize the importance of GC's and DD's acting and chemistry for the show ...  

I donot intend offence here .. but i found your suggestion of changing the lead actress pretty silly ...

_______
Sana

so, true ! sana !

Removing the lead actors, is a SUICIDE ! she has lost it ! leave it na ! you enjoy the 'grief' LOL !

πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by drdee142

Maddy I agree it was so painful to see him break down. Two scenes yesterday just crushed me, one was when Geet asks him to bring their baby back, the hurt, pain and helplessness on Maan's face was just too much to bear.

And seeing him crying like a baby was the limit to my self control, couldn't stop crying myself 😭 

Everyone was at their brilliant best DD was heartwrenching and Daadi was too good in all the scenes.

Now enjoy you sick time πŸ˜† without the bed rest πŸ˜‰ and don't ghorofy Maan too much πŸ˜ƒ

Dee, i forgot to tell you, my doctor prescribed me at least 5 hours on GF, drooling over MAAN and whole day, dreaming about my BF MAAN ! I will get better, by these meds only !

but, on a serious note, still i'm suffering ! God ! πŸ˜­