iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Hey ya !

Don't get me wrong ! πŸ˜‰ I'm not that much depressed from the MC track and their tears ! It's my own little reason ! πŸ˜†

Getting bored ! πŸ₯±

I don't wanna say much, coz my love for MAANEET is so divine and natural that, looking both of them in pain, i'm sick ! I'm on bed rest and down with vomiting and diarrhea ! 

Last episode was fantastic, emotional, torturing ! ( still i did not cry ! LOL ! ) and I was awake, almost whole night ! 

And i did not cry, thats why,  i'm suffering from sickness ! soon i will be hospitalized ! LOL !

well, bed rest (It's not possible for me ! ) is the most boring thing in the world ! but no one can stop me from surfing the GF ! Ha ! Not even my doctor ! πŸ˜‘ How can some one take rest, when he/she is suffering from disease called MAAN Faver and MAANEET mania ! πŸ˜†

here is the pic of my fav scene ! 

WOW ! It was not gradma-grandson talk ! It was a mother and son talk ! I felt very bad for both of them ! πŸ˜­

And Dadi's line was magical and so true ! i never thought i will see MSK crying like a small child in his dadi's ( Mother is an appropriate word !) embrace ! 

And another fav scene is that, maan lying with geet on hospital bed ! but did not found pics ! πŸ˜” Hayee ! Just like i imagined in my OS ! Will my OS come true ??? πŸ˜‰

It was a tremendous perfomance by all the main stars ! GC ! DD ! AM ! Great ! πŸ‘

Sick n on bed rest (which i'm not doing ! LOL !) Maddy πŸ˜­

Edited by maanddy - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mg777 thumbnail
You know nothing is better than getting a little sick.....

Don't throw juttas and chappals..
pahle puri baat to sun lo..

If we get a little sick, and the doctor advises bed rest, that's the best thing.
I just keep on hovering on GF....and the best thing, no one is gonna tell me, go study girl...he he he he he he.....
And over that....

Mum floods me with glasses of juice and other like that stuff.....

And now...
I am repeating for the nth time, that GC was at his best yesterday. In all the scenes he stole the show.
and so did DD and AM...

But, GC rocked the whole screen in the sofa scene.
The way he was sitting whole broken and then he raised his face and o my god.....brought tears into my eyes........

I can't have a word for him now.
9staroneserials thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: maanddy

Hey ya !

Don't get me wrong ! πŸ˜‰ I'm not that much depressed from the MC track and their tears ! It's my own little reason ! πŸ˜†

Getting bored ! πŸ₯±

I don't wanna say much, coz my love for MAANEET is so divine and natural that, looking both of them in pain, i'm sick ! I'm on bed rest and down with vomiting and diarrhea ! 

Last episode was fantastic, emotional, torturing ! ( still i did not cry ! LOL ! ) and I was awake, almost whole night ! 

And i did not cry, thats why,  i'm suffering from sickness ! soon i will be hospitalized ! LOL !

well, bed rest (It's not possible for me ! ) is the most boring thing in the world ! but no one can stop me from surfing the GF ! Ha ! Not even my doctor ! πŸ˜‘ How can some one take rest, when he/she is suffering from disease called MAAN Faver and MAANEET mania ! πŸ˜†

WOW ! It was not gradma-grandson talk ! It was a mother and son talk ! I felt very bad for both of them ! πŸ˜­

And Dadi's line was magical and so true ! i never thought i will see MSK crying like a small child in his dadi's ( Mother is an appropriate word !) embrace ! 

And another fav scene is that, maan lying with geet on hospital bed ! but did not found pics ! πŸ˜” Hayee ! Just like i imagined in my OS ! Will my OS come true ??? πŸ˜‰

It was a tremendous perfomance by all the main stars ! GC ! DD ! AM ! Great ! πŸ‘

Yup agreed..................Both d lead actors r flawless in deir acting dear.......D episode was just truely fantastic though sad...........Ur & my attitude is d same.................Even i had fractured my leg & cudnt walk still i sat in front of my PC d whole day surfing manneet.................πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
iMadz thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mg777

You know nothing is better than getting a little sick.....

Don't throw juttas and chappals..
pahle puri baat to sun lo..

If we get a little sick, and the doctor advises bed rest, that's the best thing.
I just keep on hovering on GF....and the best thing, no one is gonna tell me, go study girl...he he he he he he.....
And over that....

Mum floods me with glasses of juice and other like that stuff.....

And now...
I am repeating for the nth time, that GC was at his best yesterday. In all the scenes he stole the show.
and so did DD and AM...

But, GC rocked the whole screen in the sofa scene.
The way he was sitting whole broken and then he raised his face and o my god.....brought tears into my eyes........

I can't have a word for him now.

Oh ! Yeah ! The Transition was good ! and brilliant ! From a broken man to helpless husband to innocent child and then, again a determined and brave husband !

I loved it !

Oh ! Yeah ! me and sick ! nothing new in it ! I'm little weak girl ! Bachpan me bornvita kam piya tha ! πŸ˜†

The only thing, good about being sick is that, you dont have to study ! LOL !

saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
whay about ur exams ?? r they going well?
that problem of urs is really painful yaar and uper se maneet in pain how can we control πŸ˜­
AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I am one of the earlier Geet viewers who banned the Show for more than 3 months because it had become too boring for me to watch. I saw the episode where Geet lost her baby and I was like... At lastπŸ˜†! Actually the always 2 month Pregnant Geet was really becoming disgusting to watch...not to forget the numerous accidents and incidents which still did not lead to a miscarriage... I know it is not the CT's fault but the Actress who did not want a Pregnant Belly. But what was stopping the Producers from replacing the Actress with another one instead?

I know many will throw rotten tomatoes at me for saying this... But this is my take on GEET
..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Hey ya !

Getting bored ! πŸ₯±

Oh maddy i feel soo bad for MSK yesterday. The way he cried like a child t Dadi ma was excellent. Sickness can never stop us from surfing GF or drooling on GC. WE are Maandroolians dear
Mg777 thumbnail

Oh ! Yeah ! The Transition was good ! and brilliant ! From a broken man to helpless husband to innocent child and then, again a determined and brave husband !

I loved it !

Oh ! Yeah ! me and sick ! nothing new in it ! I'm little weak girl ! Bachpan me bornvita kam piya tha ! πŸ˜†

The only thing, good about being sick is that, you dont have to study ! LOL !

Who says becoming sick means no study?

DOn't we keep studying GF to the core and Maaneet too?🀣🀣🀣🀣
iMadz thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanjh1234

whay about ur exams ?? r they going well?

that problem of urs is really painful yaar and uper se maneet in pain how can we control πŸ˜­

Sanjh, exams in may ! Still have got time !

Par aisa kabhi hua hi nahi, ke exam time par maddy bimar na pade ! Setting he, meri GOD ke sath ! πŸ˜‰

This stomachache will kill me one day ! Actually its a childhood problem, born defect ! I cant help it ! πŸ˜­
iMadz thumbnail