Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maaniqra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
SUPERBBBBBBBBBBB,AWESOME MUSKI BOHAT HE ZYAADA ACHI THI PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ UPDATE SOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
Mrs.MSKForever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: indepgal

ok..i am shocked!! so maan goes and sleeps with meera and then next instant comes and professes his love to geet and SHE ACCEPTS????? is she so totally lacking in self respect...???? i shall quit this FF if u make her accept maan so easily...no way!!! she needs to have an affair too before they can level each other...more so after being cheated upon in such a blatant fashion ...

utterly disappointed...

I dont think geet needs to get down into the muddy business of having an affair just to be equal with him...the poor woman loved this guy with all her heart, n the man had teh audacity to not just cheat but flaunt his promiscuous ways infront of her and very openly infront of his family and friends thus humiliating her in every possible way... she had to abort her baby coz maan cudnt control his stupid instincts  all because she didnt want the child to feel unwanted or maan to think she trapped him in an unwanted relationship...n then this guy comes shows all caveman activity of grabbing her and then gives a near-confession of love... what does he think she will not cringe to go anywhere near 1 foot of that crappy bed where maan lay with that vile woman? what does he think she will not get creeped when he touches her intimately thinking she saw him like that with Meera? Meera is at fault but probably she doesnt know he is married... but Maan hasnt yet had any amnesia... he did the heinous crime of getting another woman in their bedroom n then doesnt even say sorry for his act.. instead wants to be introduced to love.. well Mr. you are lucky! Had I been in Geet's case I would have introduced you to my lawyers for mollesting me when u held me like that AFTER I had seen u with another woman on my bed!!!
Plzzzzz Muskan dont make Geet forgive this stupidity... it makes me feel she is making fun of the institution called marriage coz Maan already made fun of it after being so openly seen with so many women... she hasnt yet objected to his behavior coz they didnt live together nor did they have any relationship either socially or physically... but now the guy has taken liberties a little too far.... he needs to be punished!!!
ytanuja thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Muskan thank u dear for the wonderful update👏, so finally both spoke up but poor couple still in confusion ,arrey bachoo tum dono kho pyar hogaya hei samja karro😉
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Muski am still pissed wid maan... he dint do anything wid meera but he dint push her away either.... but what else was he expecting when he got meera back to the house n his bed room??? he kissed her back when she kissed him so what was he expecting??? he really does not deserve Geet
ammu5 thumbnail
wow that  was greaaaaaaat update u rock muskan
CrystalSaya thumbnail
ITS BEEN AGES I READ UR KASHISH FF............. I WAS SEARCHING ITS LINK BT DIDNT FIND IT.....I JUST FIND IT 2DAY............ND JUST REALIZE DAT I MISSED 4 UPDATES IN A ROW...............SORRY 4 LATE COMMENTS............LOVED IT....................WAITING 4 NEXT'S...............
Mrs.MSKForever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: muskanp

they didn't make out.. meera was forcing herself

she felt he was not arroused when she tried feeling him in her..
thats why she said maan.. look at me...!!!
basically he didn't do anything
he didn't push her away either
😡

I am STILL confused.. did they get physical or not??? I dont care if he was aroused or not.. it doesnt amke a difference.. the guy is still guilty coz i dont think he was inebriated...he was in his senses...n he is much stronger than the woman if only he wanted to stop her...
Ramhari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Superb update. Thank you
Also for patiently clearing our confusion regarding
Maan's making out with Meera
and meaning of Rubaroo.
There is so much of attraction between them.
Geet's reaction anger and pain were beautifully described.
Maan also finally spoke out.
Hope they clear out the confusion soon with Muskan's help .
Waiting to read the next part.

sweet cherry thumbnail
omg he jst cheated on
omg no way should she give him a chance
4get slapping him she should of beated him up
she need to stand up 4 herself
do continue
maan sone wrong so many tym
paponecon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail