Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zaqxsw thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Can I kill Meera Muskan please....
I just so hate her in this FF becoz she has spoiled her image by creating strange moments between Maan and Geet...
But I am sure my sweet sexy Punjabi Munda will manofy his wifey and now actually tell her that he loves her...😊😊😊😊😊😊😊

kareena32 thumbnail
I WANT geet to give maan a tight slap now
M_shithy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
For the first time ever you are successful Muski...

I HATE MAAN

I never dreamt  oif telling this.But now i am just nauseated...and about to vomit all my dinner.
How could Maan do that?
Now i want Geet to move on with another guy.
kareena32 thumbnail
geet must teach him a lesson now how could he do that to geet  i think geet must go away from him  for sometimes  then he will realise his mistakes
kareena32 thumbnail
UPDATE SOON THIS ONE IS TOO SHORT
Amoureux thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
😭  Not happy

1) Too short an update

2) Maan is an idiot. After how he felt for her the last time and how he was disturbed by people accusing Geet that he swam non stop for a long time... i did not expect this from him...

3) Feel bad for Geet... Want to cry with her and console her...  

You got to update soon....  😕
maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
heyy muskaan .... 

nice update .... 

want to see both of dem confessing der real feelings .... actually accepting d feelings dey hv 4 each other ...

continue soon ....
Rujul13 thumbnail
Originally posted by: preethia

i cant believe maan let meera to take over.............is he so weak..............i think he hurt geet more this time..............i wud prefer if geet just leaves him and moves on in her life............i just dont want her to feel hurt again..............maan is not trustworthy i guess................he has to suffer b4 he gets back geet with his love..............first of all he shudnt hv left the venue without geet and moreover he shudnt hv let meera come close to him.................i feel sick of wat maan did.................i just hate him more now..........geet deserves some one better than this sick man

I agree with you. He is too weak. If Geet forgives him this time than he won't do it again either with Meera or with another girl there no guarantee as he cannot himself. He is not trustworthy.
Rujul13 thumbnail
Originally posted by: zaqxsw

Can I kill Meera Muskan please....
I just so hate her in this FF becoz she has spoiled her image by creating strange moments between Maan and Geet...
But I am sure my sweet sexy Punjabi Munda will manofy his wifey and now actually tell her that he loves her...😊

What's the point confessing love now when he himself has ruined everything. such an Idiot Maan.
Rujul13 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nav2010

ohhhh feel sorry 4 geet prro geettttttttttttttt....

Oh No Don't feel sorry for geet, if you want feel sorry feet it for Maan - world's best idiot. as geet going to punch him for sure