its just when u type... if we don't refres it automatically logs us off😭
anushaarja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
updating/............ yappie.......
Sameenaas thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Di.. How cum U r updating at this hour of the day ?????
Its Ok.. Update soon AND PLEASE UPDATE DEEWANGI ALSO..... IT IS A HUMBLE REQUEST..... PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ!!!!!!!
ITS BEEN YEARS.....
nisharoyce thumbnail
darling u r still updating
not fair yaar
now dont tell me that u r sleepy sleepy
swetu.crazy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey diii..........plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz plzzzzzzzzzzzzz plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz update deewangi n khamoshi also plsssssssssssssssssssssssss di plssssssssssss
nonabebu thumbnail
meee waiting pls cont soon
Sameenaas thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank God U r there... I thought U slept..... Update sooon.... N go to sleep or els U will fall ill..... N then update DEEWANGI ALSO...PLEEEEEZEdited by Sameenaas - 13 years ago
sanu3108 thumbnail
u r back  
u r back
u r back
u r back
u r back
u r back

yippeeeee   

me waiting
muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

~Kashish~
part 31

hum dono anjaan the, ek doosre se bekhabar,
phir kaise achaanak kismat ne jod diya hamen iss kadar....
aapne-apne sapnon ke peeche bhaagte hue,
shaadi ke pavitra rishte se me jude.....

zindagi chalti rahi, hum door-door rahe,
par kismat ke haathon hamesha majboor rahe.....
jab ham mile toh kaisi thi woh kashish,
ek baar ki mulaaqaat bani baar-baar milne ki khwahish....

ek doosre se bhaagte rahe, par uss ehsaas se kaise bhaage?
jo hamaare dilon ko jodne lagi, uss dor se kaise bhaage.....
jo pyaar panapne lagaa tha dil mein, uss pyaar se kaise bhaage,
jo kashish basi thi zehen me, uss ehsaas se kaise bhaage.....

tumne muh mod liya,  mera dil chalni kiya,
maaana koi wada kabhi hamne nahin kiya....
par woh ankahi baaten, woh mulaquaten,
kya woh kisi waade se kam thi??

maine apne dil se ladna chod diya,
maan liya ki dil tumhe de diya...
par kya tum bhi kabhi ye maan paaoge?
dil de chuke ho mujhe, kabhi yeh jaan paaoge?

jab socha ki alag ho gayen hain raaste...
toh kismat ne phir bana diya hamsafar.....
jab socha ki shayad dil door ho paye tumse,
toh khuda ne tumhe mere paas bhej diya!

muh se chaahe kitna hi mana kar lo,
pehle apne jasbaat to kaboo me kar lo...
dekh sakti hun, pyaar hai tumhe bhi mujhse,
phir bhi kinara kar rahi hoon tumse...

chaaha ki door chali jaun tumse..
phir kyun nai dekh payi kisis ke saath tumhe?
kyun aaye tum mere peeche, kyun diya pyaar ka woh dard mujhe?
haan, aaj maan liya tumne mohabbat hai tumhe bhi,
dekhna hai kismat kahan le jaati hai ab hamen....

~ Poem by Swati ~

He leaned forward & cupped her face in his palm. She leaned in with a complaining baby face. He suppressed a groan. Damit I don't deserve u. 
she looked away he turned her face to look at him resting his forehead on hers I really don't know wat love is.. I know I don't deserve another chance.. kya tum mujhe pyar se rubaro karva vogi?

She fluttered her eyes couple of time painfully knowing the exact meaning of his confession, but the thought of him with another women hurt her deep in. how could he, did their relation mean anything to him she thought. The hurt was too deep in, hurting her. She didn't want to face all this. She refused to be part of such emotional kiosk. She painfully turned to leave. He fell on his knees & hugged her from the waist. 
Meera aur main
she tried to move away mujhe kuch nahi sunna.. in a crackling voice
he buried his face in her waist nahi tumhe sunna hoga... he pulled her closer, her nails dipped into his arms trying to let her loose.
U have to listen to it, we were together for 3 yrs
she tried jerking I know that
we thought we were in love,
he said it sadly still holding her close & hugging her tightly.
she relaxed a bit, but the urge to get away from all this was pushing her with in.
there was not even a single moment passed by when out closeness didn't turn into a wild act.
She didn't want to hear all that now she turned her face away there is no point discussing this Maan she said it sharply
he continued like he didn't even hear her - every thing was perfect she knew me well, I knew her well, nothing about her displeased me nor did I hurt her.
Geet was now bit keen to know then wat went wrong, though she had no intention to show her curiosity, he was no where near to know or wait for reaction he just poured out wat he felt. He was not giving any explanation here, he knew it never mattered between them. She never asked him for any explanation neither did he ever asked her, they just plainly accepted each other as they were. She still weakly trying to move away, his grip only seem to hold her tighter.
She wanted to go to US to for her job. We didn't seem to mind; queerly we both were excited for her.  Strangely it didn't even hurt, Geet looked at him in shock. We realized it was just kashish we shared. A intense attraction towards each other. Geet felt odd with that word, she was uncomfortable..  something wat they seemed to share, though both knew it was way to deeper than that.
We just moved on with our respective life, leaving behind wat we had between us. We never broke up, we never needed to, because we never committed at the first place. We still could never refuse each other that was the relation we always shared.
She closed her eyes ..with tears flowing... well...he now expects me accept to be with him to live with a fact that I should be ready to accept his relation with her...perfect... Geet u can't handle all this leave now.. marriage, relation.. husband.. is not for u.. just leave.. she turns to leave
until now... he said in weak tone..I couldn't refuse her until now!!! Geet could feel a wet sensation on her waist now.. I don't know wat is it now, even if I want I can't !!! I just can't ' my mind, body soul every thing just refuses to think, feel anything but u... everything seems perfect with u, I cant live a day without you, I want to be with you forever. Almost everything you say and do makes me so happy and you know its true. When I am with u I feel so complete. No one else can do this to me.. I know that sure for now. I feel u give me reason to be on earth, u don't have to give me reason to smile.. just ur mere  presence fills my day with happiness. If you left me one day, my life wouldn't be worth the while
he made a baby face & we didn't have sex now.
She snapped right u were playing foot ball I saw that.. I hate u she hit him & hugged him closer into her stomach. But I love u.. he placed a soft peck on her belly
I thought u didn't know wat love is!!! she taunted
until I met u!!
seems like u r quick learner almost 2yrs..not bad
his soft, warm lips were kissing her skin near the belly & then slowly rising he kissed her all the way until her reached her lips. She gasped as he began to explore her body, using his hands his eyes, his mouth, his tongue and even once or twice his teeth. He teased and tormented her until she could not take it anymore and was practically begging him to be hers. Maan leaned over her again to smile down lovingly into her eyes. I want to make love to u he whispered she nodded blushingly. He tenderly slipped between her legs, and began to slowly & into a passion of their own. I want our baby he cried, moving dearly into her deeper & deeper. Tears teased her eyes, he kissed them away dotingly. the every movement they just moved deeper in making love to each other.
Pyaar ki kashish ko samajh na payen
kashish tho samjhe!!! ..magar yeh na samjhe ki who unke pyar ki hi kashish thi jo unhe us rishtey main jode jaa rahi thi.. jo rishtay nibhaney se katra rahen the.

THEY LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER PYAR KI KASHISH

-PREV PART 30-

Thanks guys for all ur love & support...
hope u like this update as well
Please please do comment
Love
muskan

~fairy tail ending to reality~

Edited by muskanp - 13 years ago
sanu3108 thumbnail
ME first !!!.....  yipeeeee  ......  woo hooo....... ballle ballle .. shaawa shaawa ... 

sorry for the madness  ðŸ˜³  

coming to the update... it was awesome .....   such an honest confession .... simply wwoww..... such simple words with such deeper meanings and emotions.... 

no precap?

continue super soon 

thanks alot for everything ... love ya ðŸ¤—

Sana
Edited by sindu555 - 13 years ago