Srabon_Dhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Confused.. me too... 😕😕

Amoureux thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome girl awesome!!!

Okay firstly sorry for misunderstanding that Maan made out with Meera.. but again i did not even like  him being close to anyone else except his Geet... so thats why i got a bit carried away!!! 😉

So finally they are accepting their feelings for each other.. Loved it Muskaan.. You are too good .. Just too good.. 😊 do continue soon

chsweety22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
loved it yaar ...awsome one ..
-Veritaserum- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Superb update.... loved it
am_sweet_pari thumbnail
awsome .............loved it
janu_2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey
gr8 part..
cont.sooon
itsallabtGURTI thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
YaY .. Thanks for another update Muski.. love youuu and loved the update sooo much.. YaY they both have made some progress.. Geet finally showed some authority over her love for him.. and he is almost there realizing it too.. Yippieeee.. soo good Muskaan.. Keep updating this frequently.. I am always eager to read up more on this... besides Truly Magical.. Deewangi is amazing too of course.. but in that we have dealt with the major issues.. so i think i can wait for updates for that.. but Kashish and Truly Magical.. I want to read more and more of them everyday.. Please please please keep updating Kashish more often and Thank you so much for such great updates.. I love them truly..! :)

You Rock!

<3 Ya

Nikky
swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow beautiful update... luved their confusion.. geet's possessiveness and outburst was nice.. continue soon
Shimmerr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
awesome update...................

please continue soon...............
Rujul13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Firstly, the update was too short. so please please update soon.

Secondly, I didn't like that much as I wanted to see Maan get punished. Because even thought he and Meera didn't make out but he didn't stop her or pushed her away.

How can he go back to Geet and face. He does not have any shame left in himself.

And Geet how can she forgive him. where is her self respect now? I did not wanted Geet to let go everything so easily. This doesn't go with her character. if she can abort the child thinking consequences than how can she forgive Maan without even thinking once.

I am sorry but I didn't like the update first time. I like your other FFs. can you please update Deewangee, Khamoshi & Truly Magical too please? Love you.

Show main self respect ke liye Maan ko maaf nahi kiya aur yaha self respect ki dhajjiya udadi😆
Edited by adorableyosh - 13 years ago