-kashish-maaneet ff THREAD 3 epilogue pg129 11ARL - Page 51

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by sana.saba7

maan  you  need  a  very  good  tight  slap.............from  sana  side  too.and  geet  you  also  make  it  out  with  some  one  else  also  so  that  maan  should  no  how  it  hurts.....

hhahahah

sana  bringing  disasters  here........

I do not want Geet to go that low to teach him a lesson.

She should use other ways to teach him a lesson. I think she should divorce him and moved on with someone else for sure and close all the way for him to get her back in his life.
[QUOTE=muskanp

nice update.

what will Geet do now?

I think she should leave him and lead her life the way she use to lead until she met him again. She deserves someone better than Maan who only thinks about sex and nothing else. I just hate Maan. Whatever he did in past was his past but now when he is with Geet and trying to woo her this mistake should not be forgiven.

It is not necessary that this ff is about Maan and Geet so they should be together no matter what. Maan should be punished like your other ff TM.

I hope he has used precaution as we don't want Meera to be pregnant with his Child. we only want Geet to be pregnant with his child and nobody else. make sure of this Muskaan😑

PLEASE UPDATE SOON.
Edited by adorableyosh - 13 years ago
Originally posted by niharika_87

Freaking awesome update.. of course saddening for Geet.. but I didnt think Maan would go to such extent after all that he shares with Geet.. then I guess for him to realize his love or the depth of their relationship he needed to feel that this way with Meera.. otherwise he wouldn't have felt or realized it on his own.. He would have taken Geet for granted.. Now I am hoping he will know her worth and find out that what they share between them is not just mere Kashish... its more than that.. what started off as Kashish has turned into deep love for each other..

Loved it Muski!

Keep updating this frequently... Please Please Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee.....

Thank you so much!

I am sorry but I do not understand that why Maan has to sleep with Meera to find out about his feelings for Geet. how?
Edited by adorableyosh - 13 years ago
Ahh...really now...is this the only way left for him to confess his feelings to Geet....sleeping with some random girl and then coming back to Geet to confess his love....this is sick....is he so powerless to control himself around other women with whom he don't want to be with.....that's such a horrible excuse to say that he himself don't know what he's doing with Meera while he's thinking of his past with Geet.....well lets see what Geet will do now....
i am guessing that the lines in bold..his feelings...he was thinkinga bout geet n not meera!

but whatever it does not excuse his making out with another woman...esp in their bedroom!!!
lovely update
love each part
pls cont soonnnnnnnnn
thank yu

wow GREAT update..!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

UFF, GEET's jealousy sayin' she's so much in love with her SESKI DEVIL her MSK..!!!😍😍😍

MEERA ki bachhiii, how dare you come in between *MAANEET*..!!!😑😑
i thot meera will help *MAANEET* in confessing their love..but i guess new twist is waiting for us..lol..!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

aawww poor MAAN, i hope he'll manage whole situation calmly..!!!😳😳

Update sooonnn...!!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
Can we expect another update soon.......I cannot  sleep thinking Geet is so hurt and in pain.......Please provide with a respite.....Pretty please....😳
OMG this is so heartbreaking
geet saw Maan with Meera
the pain she was fearing of came
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz updte jaldi kardena warna meri raton ki neend jo already ur chuki hai woh puri tarha chali jayegi
hope to see an update from u soon