Changa hai ji....changa.....heheπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Maaneet_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
yippeeee ...... finally u updating kashish.... me can't wait!!!! πŸ˜
Sameenaas thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hurrayyyyy !!!! U r updating finally after a longggggg time..... Huhh Thank God !!!! Plz update Deewangi also.... Behannnn !!!!
princess.rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
waiting..............plz update soon😳 Edited by princess_aakshu - 13 years ago
Ramhari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
waiting waiting waiting
vinsh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
w8ing...jaldi plzzzzzzzzzzz.....😍
blueopal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
waiting...........................
muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

~Kashish~
part 27

Maan touched her forehead - tumhe kya huwa hain? Why do u need acheck up?
Geet instantly knew wat they spoke about. She weakly said kuch nahi & went to the room
he sensed something odd. He didn't quiet understand but felt sad.. he was restless.. Maan Singh Khurana was restless. He tried to ignore it & went for the meeting he was due to attend.

He couldn't concentrate even for a minute.. all he could think about was Geet..she needs medical attention.. well she is grown up enough to take care of herself. Then why did he want to be doubly sure.. Geet also didn't look that worried..she was cool, then why was he so tensed. He left his meeting half way. as he walked in to the mansion his eyes looked at the ladies sitting in the living room & giggling..while selecting the sarees. He walked straight to Geet.
Maan - I have to talk to u
he lifted her arm & pulled her closer.
She was little conscious. Even anni was feeling little odd with maan's behavior.
He didn't care ..he had to talk to her.
Geet said it softly - aap challo main aati hoon
Maan - now  he insisted
he really looked worried, Geet could read his face.. but rest present in the hall assumed it otherwise.
Daadi - tum javoo hum select karten hain
Geet straighten herself & went along with him dipping her head in embarrassment

the moment the walked in Geet shouted - aise bhi kya baat thi that u couldn't wait
he hugged her tightly, she was taken a back. She felt almost chocked in that hug.  His heart was restless she could feel it when her ears rested on them. He cupped her face ..& hastily asked her
Maan - hum ek bar dr pass challen
she fluttered her eyes & looked at him
Maan - ek bar dr kah dega ur fine I will feel better.. his hand now held her wrist, dragging her to the door. She didn't move. He looked at the grip & her face. She looked reluctant
Maan - I know its ur personal life I don't have any right, just that jab se baat suni hain.. pata nahi kyun main bahut restless feel kar raha hoon. I have never felt this kind of wired feeling..
Geet - main teehk hoon
he cupped her face ..looked into her eyes & held her close.. kissed her head.. are u sure?
Umm
phir mujhe itni tension kyun ho rahi hain...
she giggled.. they were talking about pregnancy
he knotted his brows
she laughed it away.. they think I can't be pregnant
wat rubbish!!!
arre baba
she puled his cheek.. its been 2yrs of our marriage na .thats why all this..
then tell them u can be pregnant
she looked at him..does he even know wat is he saying
u just were ..he couldn't complete it the guilt ate his words, he turned away
family gathering main yeh sab hota rahta hain.
Don't take it seriously.. mazi ki baat yeh hain.. they don't know about us.. they feel everything is fine. Thats cool na
he looked at her left eyes then to right.. he was hurt..
he just left from there.
He went to the pool & swam across madly. He hated the feeling that was creeping into him. He didn't like anyone saying anything about Geet, even though she didn't mind it at all. She was cool..but still he hated it. He couldn't even think in the line of the baby. It was painful. He continued to swim whole of the evening .. till late at night.

Geet had not realized where he was until mid night when she finally saw him from the balcony. She was surprised wat was he doing there at that hour may another crazy act of his!!!. He had not even joined them for dinner. She wondered wat happened to him. Her thought was disturbed when anni knocked at the door she turned to meet the person. she smiled at anni & then looked at the time
Geet - sab teehk hain na?
Anni - Geet aapki aur bro ki fight huwai hain kya
Geet - nahi nahi .. oh tum shaam ki baat ko lekar pareshan ho
anni - nahi Geet.. bhai sham se swimming pool main hain, dinner bhi nahi kiya.. main ne kabhi unhe itna pareshan aur gussa main nahi dehka
Geet was shocked shaam se.. she immediately ran to the pool, she yelled - wat is wrong with u
he didn't listen.. she jumped into the pool & blocked his way. His eyes where blood red & his face was burning, all his muscles were strained, he panted furiously & pushed his hair back of couple of times looking every where else than her.
She softly tried to console him
he snapped.. he was furious..she had never seen this side of Maan..angry, frustrated.. she was used to him as romantic, wild, passionate.. wat she was seeing now was totally different wilder sexy devil.. she loved him anyway..now seeing him so vulnerable was driving her to the edge.
He swept his hand threw his hair and swore softly to himself.
Maan - I am sorry Geet , I have a lot on my plate at this moment, and this is something I need to work through on my own
Silence fell between them and geet dearly wanted to know what he was thinking. Maan had turned away from her for a moment, but now he turned back, and his eyes were gleaming with a kind of desperate hope that took Geet's breath away.
Maan began earnestly I don't know why I am taking every thing related to u very personally..
oh Maan..
she kissed his lips.. don't do this to urself.. she closed her eyes & took his lower lip in kissing him passionately. Her hand slipped on his bare back to his neck.. soothing his stressed & strained muscles. He hugged her tightly... I don't like this feeling..
Geet - of  hugging me!!!?
his grip was went tighter..almost crushing her bones.. this rubbish talks.. the meaningless things about u
she kisses his chest.. its all shallow talks.. I don't care
he held her hair & looked deep into her eyes.. then why does it bother me!!
she knew the answer ..but didn't want to believe it yet.. she preferred it to be their kashish.. she unknowingly began to lick the side of his neck, or nibble on the lobe of his ear. She could feel him hardening under her touch. He slumped down over her, trying to support himself a little, so that he wouldn't lose himself without her will, but feeling so devoid of energy that even that little effort seemed to be almost too much to handle.

She silently cursed her nature, especially around him and the fact that an attractive muscular sexy devil of hers would always turn her on. And she would become like a cat in heat. Don't even think about it she chanted silently. Like he read her restlessness. He just moved away placing a soft peck on her forehead. Which was more killing than being his hold.. she wanted to be in his arms..

precap.
did they get closer!!

-PREV  PART 26  NEXT   PART 28-
Thanks guys for all ur love & support...
hope u like this update as well
Please please do comment
Love
muskan
Edited by muskanp - 13 years ago
PaintedSky thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
yay .......... let me read 1st πŸ˜†

They are in love.. but they are not confessing it to themselves...what a "ajib' situation πŸ˜†
Edited by PaintedSky - 13 years ago
maansee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

great update.πŸ‘............... tried my level best to be first one  to comment but .................... no probem second he sahi................ loved the update.......................... maan start feeling about geet............ hope he will comes to know about his feeling for her very soon.......................

Edited by maansee - 13 years ago