Poll Choice
Nahar Singh
Thakur Digvijay Singh Bhadoria
Ranveer Singh
Satya veer Singh
Abhay Singh
Login To Vote
Posted: 13 years ago
 The honest man - NAHAR SINGH (saat phere)
 The bestest thakur,evil , handsome ,romantic , devil  ever- THAKUR DIGVIJAY SINGH BHADORIA !!!!( bairi piya)
 The most dashing , smartest , handsome , with gr88 attitude the man with gr88888888888888888 looks - none other than - RANVEER SINGH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(bairi piya)
 The chekered smart man ,😉 the real Veer ,hero , who is not that much satya like his name - SATYA VEER SINGH !!!!(uttaran)
The evil devil -ABHAY SINGH!!! (sarvagunsampann)
Hey................................... Guys !! vote in this pole and also give the reason why u have voted for which character !!
Edited by sanjana2597 - 13 years ago
My vote goes to Ranveer Singh as i like this role the most of sharad !! As he look gr88888888888888888888888888888test in this !! i became a fan of him only b'cause of this role !! Edited by sanjana2597 - 13 years ago
 thanxx sanjana for a nice pole!! My vote also goes 2 none other than The Stylish - Ranveer Singh !!!! sharad was superb in this role !! i liked him 2 much in that role!!!!!!! just wanted hm to return in this kind of role !!!!
 Just agree with sonam and sanjana!!! Ranveer was the best role for sharad !!! my vote also goes to ranveer singh!! as i was crazy on his looks !!!!!!!!!!!
well for me its only thakur dv sigh becouse that was the maine reason to get hooked to this show hiw devilness his attitude just awsome that is the only role that atract me. this show was really interesting beocus eof dv  so my vote go fror dv 😉
Originally posted by uxghya

well for me its only thakur dv sigh becouse that was the maine reason to get hooked to this show hiw devilness his attitude just awsome that is the only role that atract me. this show was really interesting beocus eof dv  so my vote go fror dv 😉

Ya, me too Dv is sooo coool😛
Originally posted by Rukshana.C

Ya, me too Dv is sooo coool😛

Yeah, I so agree Dv is so Kewl😉
 WAKE UP GUYS NO ONE BETTER THAN DV ❤️❤️❤️
EAST OR WEST, DV IS THE BEST!!!!!   😉   ❤️
The one and only name DV 😃 👍🏼
😳