Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Open invitation to moderator to ban this article. - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
I am a Punjabi bussinessman by blood,a Corporate manager by profession,an astrologer and writer by hobby...
I beleive in time management and I am proud I do it well...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BluntlySpeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by jalparii_h2o

Vikrant aik he baat kehta hai angle badal badal ke 🤣🤣🤣
ab forum se mar na padd jaye sandal badal badal ke 🤣🤣

This content was originally posted by: indepgal

u said u wanted to talk to my boss,i gave u the number too..then what happened?

ha ha , vikrant claims to be an 1)astrologer...cant prophesise his own doomsday (which is fast approaching with the constant bashing he is getting from a lot of us on this forum) but is out to predict one for DD...what a joke!...2)corporate manager-who the heck hired a disaster like him??....would like to award that person the title of Loser of the year....3)businessman-he must be a failure coz flourishing businessmen hardly get time to breathe leave alone time to write lenghty nonsensical posts...4)writer-oh the less said about this the better!!!

Originally posted by indepgal

u said u wanted to talk to my boss,i gave u the number too..then what happened?

dont u understand simple english??? i have clearly written in that post i drop the idea coz of talking to ur boss coz if he fires u , we will be further tortured with all your nonsense....
TeriMalang thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
gawd!! this guy have all time in world..to write a OLD  post everytime with NEW TITLE  ..

my question ; dnt he get tired of writing things and being warned..

i must say guts used at the wrong place

JOBLESS🤡
Edited by sweetshab - 13 years ago
sanyu86 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Mr. Khatri exactly how shameless r u.... i'm a lawyer by profession and here's a joke in our profession in a quote style which goes ono say "That which a lawyer loves the most in the world is the sound of his own voice", but u take the cake and the bakery with it! i fervently pray that u r not a lawyer or i'll be most ashamed of my own line of work!!! there's a saying in hindi which goes" jiska kaam usi ko saaje aur kare to ullu lage' why don't u let the cv's and the actors do their job and why don't u mind ur own business.  Obviously u have the time to write such lenghty posts then i'd advise u to go thru them once too u'll realize what a pompous ass u sound in every single one of them, i've met more than my share of them n i hav this tendency to rate  them on a scale of ten but u don't hav a scale u r so far above them,n assuming u do not understand sarcasm i'll make it crystal clear that was most definitely NOT acompliment!!!!
mistyi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
guys stop being mean :] He has every right to express his views and the amount of words he has used shows his love for it. Please be kind.
iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I never read your posts ! Including this one, but this time i was so curious to know, after all, you are being famous for no reason ! Mods are closing your topic ! After all, i can not close my eyes ! LOL !

Poor mods ! They have to read your topic to close it ! I pity jyoti ! 😆 I doubt, who ever read your topics ? Who has these much guts ? I have to give them bravery awards ! 😆

The least thing, you are doing is, at least, cracking me up, after all this guys, bashing you, and you being, shameless, opening another topics, too ! WOW ! 😆

All i can do is that,

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
This content was originally posted by: sanyu86

Mr. Khatri exactly how shameless r u.... i'm a lawyer by profession and here's a joke in our profession in a quote style which goes ono say "That which a lawyer loves the most in the world is the sound of his own voice", but u take the cake and the bakery with it! i fervently pray that u r not a lawyer or i'll be most ashamed of my own line of work!!! there's a saying in hindi which goes" jiska kaam usi ko saaje aur kare to ullu lage' why don't u let the cv's and the actors do their job and why don't u mind ur own business.  Obviously u have the time to write such lenghty posts then i'd advise u to go thru them once too u'll realize what a pompous ass u sound in every single one of them, i've met more than my share of them n i hav this tendency to rate  them on a scale of ten but u don't hav a scale u r so far above them,n assuming u do not understand sarcasm i'll make it crystal clear that was most definitely NOT acompliment!!!!

dear,I am master of sarcasm..well,u may be lawyer by profession but I have the talent of being a lawyer by birth...I wont say much..

But imagine if I highlight few personally abusive comments written by you in ur reply  and send it some where...

Well as said...I never desired anyone to read my article,but u read and gave me feedback without analysisng what and who I am...I appreciate ur confidence and more over...ur effort to reply..

I am not joking and sarcastic..I loved the fact that u wrote something about me and gave me a feedback,which matters the most