Open invitation to moderator to ban this article.

Posted: 13 years ago

Dear Moderator this article is also there to ban,I have written my feelings for series Geet and how it changed from love to hatred,if u wanna prove that only praises are allowed then ban this article as well,becoz I have written how I changed from praising to bashing the series...

I am the one who wrote " Drashti Dhami is my superstar" which is now titled as

"U agree"Drashti is my Superstar"read it if yes"

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1541028

The article was all in praise for Drashti Dhami,if you did not block that article,then I hope you can understand I am just expressing my angst and dissatisfaction now in this article.

Neither am I asking anyone to agree with it or think bad about Drashti Dhami,I am just expressing how my perception changed from Love you Drashti Dhami alot to hate to Drashti Dhami alot.

It hardly matters,to her and so does to fans like me,but at the end of the day,if anyone reads my earlier articles in favour of Drashti wud be surprised to feel the change...and hw many like me no more respect her...

Dear moderator,This time if you decide to block the topic,I wud request you to ban and block my account for writing what I really feel,neither am I interested in writing on forums which curb voice of fans and expect only good things to be written about actors.

Here is my journey with Geet,which started with "Love you Drashti Dhami alot,to hate you Drashti Dhami alot.

An article by die hard Drashti Dhami fan,who likes her acting skills but no longer respects her as an individual. 

July 14th 2010,Wednesday, I guess,Jesus I got so crazy for the series I cant imagine,boy I remember the dates too..sad...

Anyways,It was dhaba scene,but the series won my heart in the first few seconds when highlight of the past episode was shown...

Geet aka Drashti Dhami dancing to tunes of Bhangra and Maan looking at her,forgetting himself and dancing with her...

Both looked just perfect together and the first feeling which came in my heart,

"Hope they are real life couples too,it feels they shud never ever get seperated."

The show began and began the rain sequence with "Behne de" as the background score,just perfect and the moment Geet hugged Maan,my expressions were..

"Boyyy these two are simply the best,their chemistry rocks and this is what I wanted to see since years"

The treatment was indeed different to the show.....

The episode ended and the first thing I asked my bhanja..

"Iska repeat telecast kab hota hai?"

He smiled and told me the timings,and I watched the show atleast thrice...on that day..

My first experience of Maaneet effect...and as my natural liking goes..

I wanted to see Drashti Dhami more and more with Gurmeet,becoz they gave some good  feeling when together...

Drashti Dhami became my Superstar,becoz after Madhuri and Kajol I saw the spark in her eyes...and never the less
,she reminded me of Kulraaj Randhawa,the Kareena Kareena fame from Zee tv,the show which i loved to watch whenever it was possible for me..but to y surprise the show ended abruptly and I missed the show alot.

Such was the agony that I forgot the name of the show and the actress as well and after watching Drashti,I kept confirming if any one remembered the name of the show and the actress who worked in one of the shows on Zee tv...
Edited by Vikrant_Khatri - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

happygolucky thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yaar how can u write such a lengthy post all the time? Topic is long samaj mein aata hai par replies toh uska bhi baap hota hai.πŸ˜† Thoda short mein vichar rakhen πŸ˜‰
Preethi-Premi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: happygolucky

Yaar how can u write such a lengthy post all the time? Topic is long samaj mein aata hai par replies toh uska bhi baap hota hai.πŸ˜† Thoda short mein vichar rakhen πŸ˜‰

πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯± Avi haye mere muh se bath cheen le aapne.... I dozed off! zzzzzzzzz!πŸ˜†
aanyakunat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
 at the title... don't have the patience to read the rest of ur 'article'... 
mgdg_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
HmmmπŸ˜•wht is the reason of this hatred......πŸ˜•
happygolucky thumbnail
Originally posted by: kunataanya

at the title... don't have the patience to read the rest of ur 'article'... 

Topic padh liya yehi kaafi hai dostπŸ˜†
happygolucky thumbnail
Originally posted by: mgdg_2010

HmmmπŸ˜•wht is the reason of this hatred......πŸ˜•

Did u read the entire post?πŸ˜† How can u?πŸ€ͺ
mgdg_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: happygolucky

Did u read the entire post?πŸ˜† How can u?πŸ€ͺ

I'm confused with the titleπŸ˜•...so read it......but become more confused.....🀣
hello avi dear.....πŸ€—
July 14th 2010,Wednesday, I guess,Jesus I got so crazy for the series I cant imagine,boy I remember the dates too..sad...

Anyways,It was dhaba scene,but the series won my heart in the first few seconds when highlight of the past episode was shown...

Geet aka Drashti Dhami dancing to tunes of Bhangra and Maan looking at her,forgetting himself and dancing with her...

Both looked just perfect together and the first feeling which came in my heart,

"Hope they are real life couples too,it feels they shud never ever get seperated."

The show began and began the rain sequence with "Behne de" as the background score,just perfect and the moment Geet hugged Maan,my expressions were..

"Boyyy these two are simply the best,their chemistry rocks and this is what I wanted to see since years"

The treatment was indeed different to the show.....

The episode ended and the first thing I asked my bhanja..

"Iska repeat telecast kab hota hai?"

He smiled and told me the timings,and I watched the show atleast thrice...on that day..

My first experience of Maaneet effect...and as my natural liking goes..

I wanted to see Drashti Dhami more and more with Gurmeet,becoz they gave some good  feeling when together...

Drashti Dhami became my Superstar,becoz after Madhuri and Kajol I saw the spark in her eyes...and never the less
,she reminded me of Kulraaj Randhawa,the Kareena Kareena fame from Zee tv,the show which i loved to watch whenever it was possible for me..but to y surprise the show ended abruptly and I missed the show alot.

Such was the agony that I forgot the name of the show and the actress as well and after watching Drashti,I kept confirming if any one remembered the name of the show and the actress who worked in one of the shows on Zee tv...
Edited by Vikrant_Khatri - 13 years ago
Few episodes later after the chemistry really flourished between Drashti and Gurmeet,I decided to watch past episodes of Geet..I started watching from the office plot when Geet came to Delhi and the fun began in Khurana Constructions.

But just when I was keenly watching past episodes on Star Player,the live episodes showed Maan fighting with Geet and Geet leaving the job..I felt bad,becoz the office fun was really refreshing and Maan and Geet's nok zhoks were actually fun to watch...

Beisdes this my personal liking for shows and plots involving office scenarios...like in one of my fav shows on SAB TV "Yess Boss"

I felt bad thinking the show might be similar to other shows,but to my surprise Geet landed in the outshouse and the way build up was created excited me and excited me so much that I started waiting for the show from 9.15 pm.

15 mins prior to the official timings...many friends of mine were surprised,becoz they knew no one hated daily soaps more than me in my group.

The first scene in outhouse where Maan and Geet confront each other made me a hardcore loyal of the series.