Manjari & Akshay Cafe Corner #2 - IMP Note Pg.1 - Page 21

Posted: 12 years ago
Finally I saw yesterday episode, and was surprised to hear new tune on Akshay Manjari...😲...
I mean from the soft romantic tune of hehehe..😍...now it when to dhadandhadan...😆...ekdum competetors wali...

And what Akshay Mnajri challenging each other for in the precap...i didnt got it too...
Were they challenging how much they can ignore or hate each other???? 😆
hiii farhin... u der?

yup i m there...saw yesterday epi..?
yaa... akshari fighting!! wht a pity na?

do u think pooja wil be going wid akshari to lonavla?

no i think Puja is going to tapkofy in between...Manjri was so rude to Akshay...😔...
hey i dint got the video properly yaar...Manjari just saw Akshay talking to Ranbir rite...she dint heard anything na then why she was saying in the end that Akshay told Ranbir...???? Edited by frenz4u - 12 years ago
i agree wid u.. manjari was so rude the other day also whn she said dat she no longer wantd to be friends wid akshay.. why is she nt trusting him?? afteral they r or rather they wer best friends na.. bt stil she is blindly believing her sis who is playing foul game wid akshari.. anyways, akshay did the rite thing by breaking friendship wid manjari.. he has had enough of it.. he cudnt take it anymre..
Originally posted by frenz4u

hey i dint got the video properly yaar...Manjari just saw Akshay talking to Ranbir rite...she dint heard anything na then why she was saying in the end that Akshay told Ranbir...????

no..she didnt hear anything.. bt she just imagined that akshay was convincing ranbir to take manjari along wid him.. she is simply blaming akshay for no fault of his..
Originally posted by ronnie85

i agree wid u.. manjari was so rude the other day also whn she said dat she no longer wantd to be friends wid akshay.. why is she nt trusting him?? afteral they r or rather they wer best friends na.. bt stil she is blindly believing her sis who is playing foul game wid akshari.. anyways, akshay did the rite thing by breaking friendship wid manjari.. he has had enough of it.. he cudnt take it anymre..
Thats the main thing...Manjari is not getting her sister's crocodile tears...
ANd i think she was getting purposely rude to Akshay ...so that Akshay hates her ...and goes with her so called Di

Btw I loved Akshay's dialogue when he said..." TUMHE APNE BAARE KUCH GALATFAHMI NAHI HAI" 😆..