Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

frenz4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
On holidays....cool....i just came back from my exam...nw 3 day break....

U missed sum really good epis i think....rite now its on a sad track......🥺 with AKSHARI frndship broken......btw........till where u hv actually watched????

Edited by frenz4u - 13 years ago
mjht_one thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
did ur exams go well?

um i am upto wen majari finds out that akshay loves her
frenz4u thumbnail

ya exam was ohk.........

ok so u saw the Valentine days epis.....they were the bestest AKSHARi epis..........😍...the dance.... the hug .....

Ya after that she also realises .....that .he is more than a friend for him.......he was always for him in her good and bad times and al....and .that she is in LOVE with AKSHAY.....too.......😳
frenz4u thumbnail

Akshay also read in her eyes that she also feels the same for him........but Manjari remembered her sis roka with Akshay..... and is backing out from accepting it to Akshay that she loves him too..........

Then Puja landed in Mumbai with turning completely negative .......😡......and now she is determined to saperate AKSHAY and MANJARi  relation anyhow......😡😡😡....hating Puja like anything......she is gone mad......

AKshay said to Manjari ...that he will say puja the truth that he cant marry her.......cant spoil both of their lives....but manjari stops him....
Still Akshay said to Puja that he cant marry her ever  since he loves someone else........

On which Puja shed some fake tears and did a fake suicide drama too.........bcoz of which Manjari is helding herself responsible for all this and broke the friendship with Akshay.......😭
Edited by frenz4u - 13 years ago
mjht_one thumbnail
woah pooja evil....i knew it she had to come between akshari can't she just be happy seeing her sis and akshay happy togrther
she so doesn't love akshay cause if she did then she would sacrafice her love for his happiness
frenz4u thumbnail
ya even i had expected Puja turning evil....but this much.....she is sooooo bad.......getting so happy on spoiling Manjari's happiness.....
mjht_one thumbnail
i hate pooja she should just bak out of akshari's life
frenz4u thumbnail
yes ....everyone r hating her....just when AKSHARi were about to get together....damn she came in between.......
Hope her track ends soon....

In a new article, it said that Akshay will be changed now.....from a concerned person ...he will change into a angry young man......lets see what happens further........

mjht_one thumbnail
i dn't want akshay to change...i felt so bad for manjari wen akshay left her alone in the store room
frenz4u thumbnail
ya actually....akshay's character is so sweet and lovable.....so if he changes then.......🤔
but still both the sisters r driving him mad yaar.........specially Manjari ....he made her and tried to confess from her that she loves her too.....but she is gone mad for her di's happiness......and hurted Akshay sooooo much.........😒
he should not care for her for tym being....then Manjari will relise.....its time for manjri to go behind him nw........😉Edited by frenz4u - 13 years ago