Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
I Loved Last Night Episode. It was so cute. now I hope pooja goes back home. cause she is not needed here.
frenz4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
It was so good to see MANJARI happy for a while yesterday . . . . and loved the quick AKSHARI hug, .😳

wonder what will happen today?πŸ˜•
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Yup, Manjari has said that Akshay doesnt want to marry Pooja coz he loves her.. But things can get twisted... πŸ€”
frenz4u thumbnail
ya Manjari wil surely say sum twisted story and mite stop AKSHAY too . . Bcoz she wil not tell puja so easily , . . Hope AKSHU do sumthing . , . .
mishti_17 thumbnail
Yup, she wont lets Pooja know it so easily... Or maybe that devil Pooja will laugh it off and tell Manjari not to joke with her...πŸ€”
frenz4u thumbnail
Ya, sumthing liKe this wii happen sure, .
Puja. ,😑. . I hated a lot when she held AKSHAY's hand . . .How dare she ? ? I couldnt bear it. . . . Lolz, . .
Good AKSHAY removed his hand . , .
ronnie85 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hmm.... y did manjari say like dat??😲 dont hav any idea!! tonite's episode is going to be a thrilling one i guess...
frenz4u thumbnail
What yaar??? Why Manjari doing like this????? 😭....Worrying soooooo much about her Puja di happiness.......and what about AKSHU's happiness???? 😭
frenz4u thumbnail
Its great that Akshay is telling the truth to Puja that he cant marry her...............but he will not mention Manjari's name..πŸ˜”..lets see.........
mishti_17 thumbnail
Originally posted by: frenz4u

Its great that Akshay is telling the truth to Puja that he cant marry her...............but he will not mention Manjari's name..πŸ˜”..lets see.........

Yaa, I was so happy when he told Manjari that he cant marry her everπŸ₯³ Thank God, Manjari was not there. Or else she wudnt have allowed Akshay to tell him.πŸ˜’ Im glad he told Pooja..