Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Pooja should leave Akshay With Manjari. and Go Back Home. Akshay never loved Pooja Right?
frenz4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Really want a good confrontration between all three of them..........so that it cleasr out everything !!!!!!!
And Puja goes out of AKSHARI way!!!!!!!
frenz4u thumbnail
i cant bear Puja , she is too much. . .😑
i hated the way she ws talking to Manjari. . . i feel like banning TO BE HUSBAND phrase. . .🀒. . . She had said it dozen of times since she came. .
ronnie85 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yaa.... she is so irritating!! after mallika nw manjari has a new enemy.. her own sister!! looks like pooja is gona seek revenge on manjari for falling in love with akshay... hard times for akshari agn!!πŸ˜” akshari fans wil hav to wait for some mre time to see them together..
frenz4u thumbnail
Exactly I am hating her...how she can do like this.........
Any ways WELCOME TO AKSHARI CC 2.....πŸ€—....which is under construction still..........πŸ˜”
We finished off one AKSHARI AT..........πŸ˜ƒ. . . But this AT is moving too slow. . . . . .
Edited by frenz4u - 13 years ago
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

I used to always like Akshay Manjari as a couple , but when I saw the initial epis and saw that its not gonna be Akshay-Manjari, I was too heartbrokenπŸ₯Ί So I left watching the show.. But WOW!!!! I just happened to see one of the promos and I got the shock of my life that Manjari has feelings for Akshay(Akshay liked her was evident from epi 1πŸ˜†) Im so happy for them.. And I have started wathcing this show again..πŸ˜ƒ ❀️ I have watched most of Akshay-Manjari scenes uploaded on youtube, someone is doing a real good job uploading themπŸ˜ƒ

Comin to the current track, looks like Pooja has turned negative...πŸ€” I really want Akshay to confess his feelings for Manjari in front of Pooja.. That wud be a great answer to herπŸ˜†
frenz4u thumbnail
oh wow. . i m glad to see another AKSHARI fan. ,πŸ˜ƒ
I M AKSHARI fan from 1st epi and always believed that they would be together since AKSHAY love for MANJARI was very true and genuine. . .and the AKSHARI track is too good. . .
Yes, on YT sumone hs done a gr8 job of uploading all AKSHARI scenes from first epi . . .
Welcome . . . .😊
mishti_17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: frenz4u

oh wow. . i m glad to see another AKSHARI fan. ,πŸ˜ƒ
I M AKSHARI fan from 1st epi and always believed that they would be together since AKSHAY love for MANJARI was very true and genuine. . .and the AKSHARI track is too good. . .
Yes, on YT sumone hs done a gr8 job of uploading all AKSHARI scenes from first epi . . .
Welcome . . . .😊

Thanks a lot.. Even I had the feeling it wud be Akshay-Manjari but after seeing the initial epis and Ajay thing my faith went down😭 And like u know how the track goes on in daily soaps, the creatives just turn the track the way they want so I had this bad feeling that it wont be Akshay Manjari but all things have exceptions.. I cant believe my good luck that they are together.. I so love them❀️😍
frenz4u thumbnail
ya nw since AKSHARI love hs turned 2 sided . . . I dnt care about Puja or anything else . . . Just love AKSHARI too much . . .
U saw recent Valentine Day epis. . . they were awesome . . Dance . . rain scene and all . .❀️😍
mishti_17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: frenz4u

ya nw since AKSHARI love hs turned 2 sided . . . I dnt care about Puja or anything else . . . Just love AKSHARI too much . . .
U saw recent Valentine Day epis. . . they were awesome . . Dance . . rain scene and all . .❀️😍

I hate that Pooja..🀒 Kabab mein haddi in AkshAri..
I saw all the epis.. Awwwwww too cute.. Rain wala hug was awesome......☺️😍