Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Hope Manjari Also tells Him Her feelings too. Iam Great by the way.
frenz4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
I m waiting very badly to see today epi . . .😍
frenz4u thumbnail
thanks for the pics dear...awesome pics.........but why dint u posted in pic gallery ......anyways no problem,...
Edited by frenz4u - 13 years ago
frenz4u thumbnail
Why is this place gone so back?πŸ˜•
where r the AKSHARIANS? why dont new AKSHARI fans join in here to discuss about AKSHARI anytime. . . .😳
Swetha-Sai thumbnail

today's horrible news from starone.....😑🀒

Manjari and Puja come face to face

Manjari's problems are not yet over in STAR One's Yeh Ishq Haaye, as her elder sister Puja has landed in Mumbai and is looking for Manjari and Akshay.

Puja is shocked to know about Akshay's love for Manjari and just when Manjari decides to confess her love to Akshay, Puja will make an entry to their house. This will create further tensions between the two sisters.

A STAR One.in source discloses, "Puja will re-enter the show and this would create problems between the two sisters. Puja thinks of Akshay as her would-be husband and feels that he belongs to her. In the coming episodes, Puja will be vocal and very much against Manjari and Akshay's relationship. She will get bitchy and this would lead to a major confrontation between Manjari and Puja."

Akshay aka Raunaq Ahuja says, "Yes, Puja is back in our lives to create more difficulties. I never proposed to Puja for marriage. Moreover, she assumed I am in love with her. I am not bothered of anyone as I will continue to support Manjari as I love her."

Puja aka Neetu Singh too has her say, "I am back after a really long time. I have come find answers to questions that are still unanswered by Akshay and Manjari. I am going to tell Manjari very clearly to be a good friend of Akshay as he is my would-be husband and from now on, I would be taking care of him."

Negativity and misunderstanding in love and relationships only give rise to hatred as is the case with Puja and Manjari.

Will Puja separate Manjari-Akshay? Or Will Puja sacrifice her love? Or what would be Manjari's reaction?

To know the answers to all your doubts, don't forget to tune into Yeh Ishq Haaye every Monday to Saturday at 8 pm only on STAR One.

Dhanashri Kulkarni/Hill Road Media
Thursday, April 07, 2011

You have already voted on this!
  0  LIKE  | 
http://starone.in/news/1577/manjari-and-puja-come-face-to-face.aspx

do press the like button....
frenz4u thumbnail
Let puja cum, she cant seperate our AKSHARI now. . . .After lots of difficulties AKSHARI will be one😊
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Originally posted by: frenz4u

Let puja cum, she cant seperate our AKSHARI now. . . .After lots of difficulties AKSHARI will be one😊

oh reaaly....!!!!! farhin... she will be bitchy towards Manjari n ur ok with it......πŸ˜•?
hate is puja n this so called twist.....😑
dis puja doesnt deserve akshay....🀒
akshari forever😳😍
frenz4u thumbnail
Hi dear, after a long time,
Ya, i dint like Puja since she starTed falling for AKSHU and nw i wil hate her. . .But dont why I knew that sumthing like this would happen.
But I trust AKSHARI 2 sided love nw. . . so no one can seperate them. .😳
frenz4u thumbnail
Hey friends chk out the new beautiful AKSHARI siggy in creation gallery . . 😍