Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

   
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

this way both d sgments of SBS will match... (Page 2)

teddybear66 Goldie
teddybear66
teddybear66

Joined: 27 September 2010
Posts: 1907

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by doot

i  hope this separation will bring them closer

hope so too... fingers crossed... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NiViren-Raj

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Joined: 07 February 2011
Posts: 26060

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
@teddybear66

You are right.

When we see the segment where Nivi is with dadi, she has the Sindoor.  Is she still married to Viren?

Yesterday pre-cap we saw her removing the magalsutra and placing it on the dressing table.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

teddybear66

teddybear66 Goldie
teddybear66
teddybear66

Joined: 27 September 2010
Posts: 1907

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

@teddybear66

You are right.

When we see the segment where Nivi is with dadi, she has the Sindoor.  Is she still married to Viren?

Yesterday pre-cap we saw her removing the magalsutra and placing it on the dressing table.


she will jus leave the house i dnt think she will sign the divorce papers... n moreover i thnk this separation track will be there for jus few days.... n rest lets see wht CTs will show us today who will nivi leave the house... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NiViren-Raj

neha_fan Senior Member
neha_fan
neha_fan

Joined: 02 February 2011
Posts: 432

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:10am | IP Logged
On one of the therads someone was talkign about a Maha episode on March 26. Is that true????

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

teddybear66NiViren-Raj

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Joined: 07 February 2011
Posts: 26060

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Don't know, but even if they have 26 March is a long wait.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

teddybear66

teddybear66 Goldie
teddybear66
teddybear66

Joined: 27 September 2010
Posts: 1907

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neha_fan

On one of the therads someone was talkign about a Maha episode on March 26. Is that true????
no idea... mayb tht person is wishing for a maha episode... bt lets see they might giv us this treat... will inform if any news comes up... Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NiViren-Raj

-Swetha- IF-Addictz
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Joined: 01 January 2010
Posts: 50226

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dyhardfan

i am also hoping this separation will bring them closer, just hope we get to see our nivren together soooon. hope CTs dont drag the separation track.......Confused 
 
ya....... i totally agree with ur point dearClap... else v... d audience will b cryin buckets n buckets of tears to see the torture of nivi-viren seperationOuchDead n if the CVs dnt improve the track... i'm sure the trps will surely fall......Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

teddybear66NiViren-Raj

teddybear66 Goldie
teddybear66
teddybear66

Joined: 27 September 2010
Posts: 1907

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sv003

Originally posted by dyhardfan

i am also hoping this separation will bring them closer, just hope we get to see our nivren together soooon. hope CTs dont drag the separation track.......Confused 
 
ya....... i totally agree with ur point dearClap... else v... d audience will b cryin buckets n buckets of tears to see the torture of nivi-viren seperationOuchDead n if the CVs dnt improve the track... i'm sure the trps will surely fall......Angry

totally agree with u ....  CTs have to unite nivren .... or else the TRPs will fall for sure... 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NiViren-Raj-Swetha-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index