this way both d sgments of SBS will match...

teddybear66 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hey guys i was jus wondering there were two segments on SBS... one was last week... where we saw nivi at her place with her dadi n dad.... 

n now the recent yesterday one where she was happily celebrating holi wid everyone.... 

n in the earlier segment reporter said nivi's holi will be in tears n it was clearly mention she will make wet her dadi, her dad n viren wet in those tears.... 

i was highly confused after the yesterday's segment n episode of nivi celebrating holi with everyone...  

bt now both the things r matching ... 

i think she will leave the house after the holi celebration s per the pre cap... n this way her holi will be in tears... n this way she will return to her house back... n this way her dadi, her dad n viren will cry .... this is how both the segments will be linked... this is wht i think.... 

i knw this is a sad news bt i think this separation will bring nivren more close... 

wht say guys ????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I agree. This makes sense. Hopefully, the separation will not be a long drawn out affair.
dyhardfan thumbnail
i am also hoping this separation will bring them closer, just hope we get to see our nivren together soooon. hope CTs dont drag the separation track.......😕 
neha_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I totally agree. It makes sense now. Only thing is will viren stop her or he will be too shocked and under the effect of bhang loose his senses adn won't be able tostop. Or Nivi might not be able to say it to everyone and write a letter and leave quietly.
doot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i  hope this separation will bring them closer
teddybear66 thumbnail
Originally posted by: slmu

I agree. This makes sense. Hopefully, the separation will not be a long drawn out affair.

hope soo too... im sure this separation will get them more close... as no other track is left with the CTs so... till they plan more twist this will be there hope... bt i dnt think they will drag it ... 
teddybear66 thumbnail
Originally posted by: dyhardfan

i am also hoping this separation will bring them closer, just hope we get to see our nivren together soooon. hope CTs dont drag the separation track.......😕 

same here... i really hope this separation track ends in a week or two... 
teddybear66 thumbnail
Originally posted by: neha_fan

I totally agree. It makes sense now. Only thing is will viren stop her or he will be too shocked and under the effect of bhang loose his senses adn won't be able tostop. Or Nivi might not be able to say it to everyone and write a letter and leave quietly.

even i was thinking how will she leave she might leave a letter or something... bt i think she has the guts too say it in front of family tht she is leaving n the reason behind it.... n i soo want she to say her reason in front of everyone to make viren realize his mistake... 
teddybear66 thumbnail
Originally posted by: doot

i  hope this separation will bring them closer

hope so too... fingers crossed... 
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@teddybear66

You are right.

When we see the segment where Nivi is with dadi, she has the Sindoor.  Is she still married to Viren?

Yesterday pre-cap we saw her removing the magalsutra and placing it on the dressing table.