Will he....? or He will not...?

bhavika0611 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

I'll start this post quoting "ankita1605"

"Guys...Aarti will definately chose Chandar as her candidate...but have u given a thought, like what made chander leaving NNT's party and joining his arch rivals? Coz, Chander is not that career minded and he worships NNT like god! Now alka also binds him more strongly to her family. So..it has to be something very big...which will force him leave everything behind n move on to a separate path! May be the Union Carbide thing will play major role here...More solid drama is awaiting

PS : Did u notice when Chander hears about his candidature...he himself was damn shocked"

Earlier i thought that whole candidate thing is a set up done by NNT and Aarati, but as we saw that NNT had turn down the proposal of Aarati, She had offered directly to Chander.Yesterday we saw that Chander has also rejected it.WILL HE... OR HE WILL NOT ACCEPT HER OFFER.Is UNION CARBIDE is going to come in picture or something else like, Savitri telling NNt about Alka and Chander, or something of Aarati's past. Guys what you say?

Edited by FORAM123 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Pata nahi..its all too much suspense and I dont have any predictions in my brain right now..jab hoyenge tab batadoongi😆
aish77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: FORAM123

I'll start this post quoting "ankita1605"

"Guys...Aarti will definately chose Chandar as her candidate...but have u given a thought, like what made chander leaving NNT's party and joining his arch rivals? Coz, Chander is not that career minded and he worships NNT like god! Now alka also binds him more strongly to her family. So..it has to be something very big...which will force him leave everything behind n move on to a separate path! May be the Union Carbide thing will play major role here...More solid drama is awaiting

PS : Did u notice when Chander hears about his candidature...he himself was damn shocked"

Earlier i thought that whole candidate thing is a set up done by NNT and Aarati, but as we saw that NNT had turn down the proposal of Aarati, She had offered directly to Chander.Yesterday we saw that Chander has also rejected it.WILL HE... OR HE WILL NOT ACCEPT HER OFFER.Is UNION CARBIDE is going to come in picture or something else like, Savitri telling NNt about Alka and Chander, or something of Aarati's past. Guys what you say?

maybe something will happen that he may have no other choice than to accept aarti's offer, to save alka o/and her family from some harm done by aarti. its obvious that aarti and mrs. NNT shares some bond from past...and aarti has fire n hate in her eyes when he looks into the NNT family foto frame..
ozzyie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
arti knows everthing and also wants to know about the relationship of Chalka. from yesterdays epi , she got it, and will surely try to hit at alka's weak point.
-Anks- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I guess he will...coz in future circumstances will force him! And the reason behind it..hmmm..can't predict it fully but rite now I can think of only one thing...as far as we all know Chander he is very genuine person with lots of values...and he will never compromise when it comes to his duties...related to the society n common ppl...while Chander is honest , NNT n his party is corrupt, so an opposition has to arise  someday. Aarti is a smart player...who can frame the situation such a way that it would be Morality v/s Loyality for Chander... a tough call...but I'm sure he will survive😊

Edited by ankita1605 - 13 years ago
THE-FUTURE-LORD thumbnail
well i was the one to post complete analysis of AARTI intentions

which included this whole topic

and ms. ankita shared her views on that topic

what i wanna say is that if a thread is created its repeatation shouldn't be done .

CHANDER WILL REJECT it is predicable and evident
and i made the scenario too

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1634957

another crucial post by me https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1634316

ALSO FORAM 123 THE ABOVE TOPIC which i had created you had made

the greatest post of the week

well you deserve 5 stars for that post

hell you beat me and everyone else on the matter

and you made my own theories more accurate . but still i feel repeatation should be lesssoned

its really tiresome to read goo posts which are in different topic sections

and i am the lucky one that my created thread has  not my through analysis but your great post too.

well i can create topic into 2 lines mode but that is not my appreciated style

yeah AARTI INTENTION post should be made sticky FOR ONE WEEK or for MARCH MONTH

Edited by rajin90 - 13 years ago
bhavika0611 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rajin90

well i was the one to post complete analysis of AARTI intentions

which included this whole topic

and ms. ankita shared her views on that topic

what i wanna say is that if a thread is created its repeatation shouldn't be done .

CHANDER WILL REJECT it is predicable and evident
and i made the scenario too

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1634957

another crucial post by me https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1634316

ALSO FORAM 123 THE ABOVE TOPIC which i had created you had made

the greatest post of the week

well you deserve 5 stars for that post

hell you beat me and everyone else on the matter

and you made my own theories more accurate . but still i feel repeatation should be lesssoned

its really tiresome to read goo posts which are in different topic sections

and i am the lucky one that my created thread has  not my through analysis but your great post too.

Thanks for your appreciation.

"WHAT ARE AARTI INTENTIONS " and "ANALYSIS OF PRESENT SITUATION", of course your own creation, whole credit goes to you👏 is complex and lengthy post. What my effort was to read Chander's mind by asking simple question in this post.As i thought that Savitri could also be behind all this, another wild guess,  And this is how it works that from one topic you get the idea of other topic and we can keep our forum active.

So dear do not worry for repeation 😉because if it does so moderator will close the topic and You also  can ask to make your topic sticky , so that we don't have to search before postin anything related to this.😛

-Anks- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: FORAM123

Thanks for your appreciation.

"WHAT ARE AARTI INTENTIONS " and "ANALYSIS OF PRESENT SITUATION", of course your own creation, whole credit goes to you👏 is complex and lengthy post. What my effort was to read Chander's mind by asking simple question in this post.As i thought that Savitri could also be behind all this, another wild guess,  And this is how it works that from one topic you get the idea of other topic and we can keep our forum active.

So dear do not worry for repeation 😉because if it does so moderator will close the topic and You also  can ask to make your topic sticky , so that we don't have to search before postin anything related to this.😛

@Foram...simple question always works!😊 and the question was also open-ended...this kind of ques are best to get someone's opinion on a matter👏

Edited by ankita1605 - 13 years ago
Wrackspurt thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
May be Aarti will announce Chander's candidature on her own...without consulting Chander....i guess she will ask Chander first to join her party and he will refuse........but then she will announce it infront of media on her own to coax Chander to join her party....she will think that if she already announces it then Chander cannot back out....then offcourse there is the Union Carbide problem possibility which might force Chander to join Aarti's party 🤔

i know yaar its too much of suspense and i m literally luving it

inspite of worrying abt what will happen next

i m fultoo enjoying chalka romance in recent epis

waiting patiently;y for the story to unfold as each epi comes

but i must say the plot is getting interesting day by day