Vivian the vampire ....Article - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
this one was in todays t2!
nd today vivz is in kolkata..omg itz really great..

I woke up in d morning saw this interview in the papper(i still hav it in my hand) and startd jumping up and down mch 2 my moms irritation 😆..love him so much..loved the part abt keeping poker face..hw i wish i was tat girl.
Originally posted by MyArchangel

I woke up in d morning saw this interview in the papper(i still hav it in my hand) and startd jumping up and down mch 2 my moms irritation 😆..love him so much..loved the part abt keeping poker face..hw i wish i was tat girl.

Titli..it was in TOI is it..in Kolkatta..>??!! WOW..nice to see like that na..??!!  I will always be waiting for those things..!!
thnk u 4 sharing d article

awww...

dts my sooo vivian..!

he s such a darling!

This is awesome. So Vivian took inspiration from True Blood huh. Well that show is a little X-rated and has a lot of nudity. But the vampires there are alot more well like vampires hehe. I already knew Viv would take some parts of Edward/Stamon of Twilight/The vampire Diaries.
thanxx a lot 4 sharinggg......
Originally posted by matwamango

This is awesome. So Vivian took inspiration from True Blood huh. Well that show is a little X-rated and has a lot of nudity. But the vampires there are alot more well like vampires hehe. I already knew Viv would take some parts of Edward/Stamon of Twilight/The vampire Diaries.

Oh is it Ayesha..!! Thanx for teh info..and yeah me too happy that he is doing all the hardwork needed..!!
ohhh my even i wud have fainted if i had saw him...
ohh lucky gal she fell in his arms....
wow m still dreaming of falling in vivz arms !!!
hope my dream cumz true sumday !!
lol
geetting crazy..lol
thanx a ton fo sharing dear 
Vivian, you're trully adoreable and one in a million!